Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? (31453 Views)

Need Help From This Spiritual Battle. / Please Help Me Out,i Want To Know If My Problem Is Spiritual Or Medical / Is It Spiritual Or Medical? I Need Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Jewingle(m): 9:09am On Sep 23, 2019
capitalzero:

is he an orthopaedic doctor? You have to be sure not to waste money on unnecessary investigations. though MRI/CT scan and blood tests are usually requested for to rule out other medical illness that can present as bone or joint pain. I wish you the best and final solution to her ailment.
yes she went to UPTH( uniport teaching hospital) And after few blood test the othopaedic doctor requested for MRI scan since day don’t have the machine there. Since then she hasn’t gone back till date due to funds. This happened two months ago.
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Jewingle(m): 9:14am On Sep 23, 2019
tojahh:
Op... Go to a hospital. If there's a way we can help you in funding.

Let me know. I will help you open a crows funding in her name and talk with influencers to help retweet it on her behalf. But please visit an Hospital lets be sure. All these Pastor thing doesn't work at all.
thanks bros. Yes I’m looking into taking her this week.she was there earlier and after few blood test, an MRI scan was required but she never had the fund then so she never went back there. So I’m looking on raising small cash to do the scan and I will post every detail here. And I will appreciate the crowd funding in her name. Thanks again
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Jewingle(m): 10:03am On Sep 23, 2019
livebyday:

First of all you have made so many mistakes , stop with all the traditional bones setting and herbalists !! Stop they are doing more damage is it's what I suspect

Secondly take her to a proper hospital let a neurologist and an orthopedic expert check her out

Some people are born with a certain Gene defect that can cause the early onset of arthritis

Or there's another genetic defect that causes cartilage and calcium erosion in individuals when they hit a certain age.

The neurologist will order some blood work tests to determine and also an MRI

You need to slow down

Is she educated your cousin? Up to University level?

Cheers

yes I admit that. All this years I wasn’t aware of this. ( I was far away in school and we hadly talk)I got to know about this two months ago when she told me. I never imagined it was something that serious. She just told me when I come I will understand that she doesn’t know how to explain but she’s feeling pains and can’t walk properly. I asked if the leg was swollen or any physical injury but she said no. I had the mindset that it was a bone dislocation before I went so i went with a man to massage her. This was someone that massaged my mom when she had bone fracture so I felt it was something similar. When I went there with the man. He said it’s something he could fix that it’s been long that’s why she couldn’t walk again. I said okay let’s give him a chance and see. That was exactly what happened. But from the look of things it’s way beyond massages. Tho at first I asked if they had gone to the hospital but she said no. I sent her money before she went for the blood test and the doctor told her to do the mri. That was before I came with the bone man. The scan she did was an advise from a nurse. She said since there’s no money for the mri we should do normal Xray but when we did that there was nothing wrong with the knees but that wasn’t a proper scan. Everything is leading to money. If I had enough money I would have taken her for the mri scan afterwards. The massage man I brought was just a cheap option I felt could help. I was Wrong!!
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by livebyday(m): 11:12am On Sep 23, 2019
Jewingle:
yes I admit that. All this years I wasn’t aware of this. ( I was far away in school and we hadly talk)I got to know about this two months ago when she told me. I never imagined it was something that serious. She just told me when I come I will understand that she doesn’t know how to explain but she’s feeling pains and can’t walk properly. I asked if the leg was swollen or any physical injury but she said no. I had the mindset that it was a bone dislocation before I went so i went with a man to massage her. This was someone that massaged my mom when she had bone fracture so I felt it was something similar. When I went there with the man. He said it’s something he could fix that it’s been long that’s why she couldn’t walk again. I said okay let’s give him a chance and see. That was exactly what happened. But from the look of things it’s way beyond massages. Tho at first I asked if they had gone to the hospital but she said no. I sent her money before she went for the blood test and the doctor told her to do the mri. That was before I came with the bone man. The scan she did was an advise from a nurse. She said since there’s no money for the mri we should do normal Xray but when we did that there was nothing wrong with the knees but that wasn’t a proper scan. Everything is leading to money. If I had enough money I would have taken her for the mri scan afterwards. The massage man I brought was just a cheap option I felt could help. I was Wrong!!
I am glad we are on the same page.. an MRI is the way to go

I asked earlier is she educated up to University level?
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Jewingle(m): 11:35am On Sep 23, 2019
livebyday:
I am glad we are on the same page.. an MRI is the way to go

I asked earlier is she educated up to University level?
no she’s not. She’s just 23 and this started when she was 20 after she finished her secondary school
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by livebyday(m): 11:41am On Sep 23, 2019
Jewingle:
no she’s not. She’s just 23 and this started when she was 20 after she finished her secondary school

First start enlightening here on genetics and it's relation to degenerative diseases and such

She has to refocus her mind away from .. this is a spiritual attack so she doesn't fall victim of spiritual fraudsters some of whom have already taken advantage of her or criminals masking as traditionalists

Secondly you may need to take her to lagos and register her under NHIS as your spouse to cut the medical expenses by as much as 80%

Next we take it from there
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by capitalzero: 11:46am On Sep 23, 2019
Jewingle:
yes she went to UPTH( uniport teaching hospital) And after few blood test the othopaedic doctor requested for MRI scan since day don’t have the machine there. Since then she hasn’t gone back till date due to funds. This happened two months ago.

Good. All the best
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Jewingle(m): 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
[s][/s]n
livebyday:

First start enlightening here on genetics and it's relation to degenerative diseases and such

She has to refocus her mind away from .. this is a spiritual attack so she doesn't fall victim of spiritual fraudsters some of whom have already taken advantage of her or criminals masking as traditionalists

Secondly you may need to take her to lagos and register her under NHIS as your spouse to cut the medical expenses by as much as 80%

thanks for your input and suggestions but taking her to Lagos won’t be easy because I stay far away in south south. And I have personal things I’m doing too. I know the Lagos movement won’t be just for a day. Lots of expenses will be involved hotel and stuffs. So for now I’m ruling that out. I’m trying to raise money for her MRI. After the scan, the doctor will know what’s wrong because we don’t even know what’s the cause of this. After that I can state it here clearly and post her pictures and other evidence needed to raise funds and proceeds on her treatment. Thanks
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by livebyday(m): 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
Jewingle:
[s][/s]n thanks for your input and suggestions but taking her to Lagos won’t be easy because I stay far away in south south. And I have personal things I’m doing too. I know the Lagos movement won’t be just for a day. Lots of expenses will be involved hotel and stuffs. So for now I’m ruling that out. I’m trying to raise money for her MRI. After the scan, the doctor will know what’s wrong because we don’t even know what’s the cause of this. After that I can state it here clearly and post her pictures and other evidence needed to raise funds and proceeds on her treatment. Thanks
Noted
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Ishilove: 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2019
livebyday:

Is this possible?
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by livebyday(m): 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ishilove:

Is this possible?
yeah
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by shegzydave(m): 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
i wish her quick recovery, and i declare as the oracle of God every power of the wicked and evil people involved i render it powerless in Jesus name and i pray God will expose every single person involved......and also this is a serial warning to everyone that always walk bear footed about, it is very dangerous to do so....
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Alekefine(f): 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2019
[quote author=capitalzero post=82482117]

If she is not healed, you will blame it on lack of faith.[/quote There is no harm in trying and putting your faith to work
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by imitateMe(m): 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
Take her to synagogue church of all nations.
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by PattyMike(m): 5:04am On Oct 02, 2019
Jewingle:
Morning all, I will go straight to the point pls. Pls pardon any grammatical error thanks

I have a cousin sister that’s suffering from leg problem for the past 3 years. I don’t know if this athritis because I have researched online and what she’s passing through is pointing to athritis but I still can’t figure it out because it’s worse than what I’m seeing. (She’s from ogoni)

A brief summary of her: she’s currently 23 years old and this sickness started when she was 20. I wasn’t aware all this while but from what she told me, before this problem started she stepped on something and felt a very sharp pain and hotness in her right foot. That moment she couldn’t walk until they called a traditionalist that massaged it and gave her herbs too before she was fine. He later said it was poison she matched.

Not until midnight again she started having serious pains and General body hotness. They tried the man’s number again but he wasn’t picking up and immediately they rushed her to church. After some prayers it reduced a bit but wasn’t over yet. They called back the man again in the morning but he got angry why they took her to somewhere else so he neever came. So they brought another man that worked on the leg for a while and she was better

After a year, the leg problem started again. And this time it got worse. She can’t open her legs. (Thighs) Anytime she trieds to do it the pains is always unbearable. And also have severe pains in both knees. She can’t walk properly without pains. ( she bends while walking like someone with some kind of deformity? As a matter of fact if she tries walking the knee is giving a loud sound like they are using hammer to hit it. This has been going on for the past 3 years and considering how young she is I feel really terrible about it.

She has been on several kinds of drugs and injections and calcium supplements. The pains reduces but always come back. The knee cracking is always there and it’s very loud. I have done Xray on the leg and the result reads her both knees are normal.

I got a man that’s good in massaging to massage her. I had so much confidence in him because when my mom broke her leg he was the one that fixed it. He assured me she would walk after he works on her. he believes it’s because it’s been threee years that’s why the knees are cracking and also why she couldn’t widen her legs. According to him the nerves are stiff. He massaged her for a month and some weeks. The the massage helped in controlling the pains a bit but she still can’t live without drugs. The knees are still cracking, still couldn’t open the legs wide apart. The man is even tired now and now believing it’s not ordinary.

Currently, I’m planning on her going native way(spiritual way) for them to find out if it’s something or someone behind this because a lot of money has been wasted regarding this with no solution
Pls good people of Nairaland, doctors and traditionalists. We need a solution for this as this just can’t be her fate because she’s too young. 3 years wasted already. This gets me worried over and over again and the emotional and psychological traumas she goes through everyday is just something I can’t explain.
Modified:
1 want to thank everyone for your contributions and advice and also use this moment to appeal to anyone that’s willing to help. I just want to see her get back to her feet because 3 years is wasted already. Sometimes I blame the mother for not taking her to the hospital but what do I know. She can’t even afford three quaremeal talk more hospital bills.

The father is married to somone else and don’t even care about her. I’m just trying to help out of pity. Her situation is pathetic and she can’t continue to live this way. If I don’t even do anything then I’m afraid this could be her fate because everyone is neglecting her. Who do you blame even when everyone around u is poor and you live in the village. The load now is just on me and I feel really bad I can’t do much to help her but the same time it hurts me she has to live this way until a help comes. I know how much I have spent on drugs and supplements not including the amount I paid for the massage because I never thought it was this serious. Only felt it was a dislocated bone or so.

So pls guys I know it’s difficult trying to help a stranger talk more someone from a faceless forum. Anyone reading this and willing to help just comment. Thank you

Jewingle I feel it's a nerve damage problem possibly when she stepped on the object it might have damaged a sensory nerve, nerves send message to the brain that Is why there is no swelling in her leg and explains the burning pain, Massage will provide temporary relief. nothing is physically wrong with the body(thighs etc) but the damaged nerve is sending a false message to the brain and the brains responds with the pain she is feeling but there is no stimuli , the loud sound her knee is making is actually normal it will make a popping sound all joints make popping sound some louder than the other expecially you're not moving it everytime(Try cracking your knuckles that thing we do to impress kids kpra kpra sound). Unfortunately once a nerve is doing skor skor it cannot be repaired but instead the surgeons will kill it off so she won't feel unnecessary pain.
Trying reading this articles I may very well be wrong but check them out.

https://www.webmd.com/diabetes/burning-feet-causes-treatments

https://www.summitmedicalgroup.com/library/adult_health/sha_neuropathic_pain/

https://www.webmd.com/diabetes/guide/meralgia-paresthetica
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by IFAnation: 3:15am On Feb 16, 2023
The spiritual controls the physical order. For spiritual divination, consult your IFA. You are an African first before a Christian/Moslem or whatever religion you profess. In some places today, their Orisha is still very potent; blessings are instant, judgement is swift. If you have no good IFA in your location, chat me on WhatsApp +234 812 667 8916

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"How Soldier Boyi ThankGod Killed Himself In Ogun" – Nigeria Army / COVID-19: DICON Develops DICOVENT, Ventilators For Local Use / Coronavirus: Iran Releases 54,000 Prisoners To Combat Spread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.