Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course - Career (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course (32343 Views)

Go Back To School At Age 40 / 10 Mistakes You Are Currently Making That Might Damage Your Chance Of Success / Should I Go Back To School Or Continue Working? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Bestlily(f): 8:56am On Sep 26, 2019
Blankstare:

Great, Anambra land of millionaires. Am from ilorin,based and work in a museum there.

How long have you graduated? Have you attended any annual conference of Historical society of Nigeria? I haven't either, looking forward to.

Yoruba demons wink

I graduated last year, a serving corp member at Ibadan.

I have not attended any conference so far...but i hope to one day.

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Blankstare(m): 9:05am On Sep 26, 2019
Bestlily:

Yoruba demons wink

I graduated last year, a serving corp member at Ibadan.

I have not attended any conference so far...but i hope to one day.

Lol @ demons! Hope you are not one of the ethnic champions on this forum?

May the favour market farvour you..Amen.

Looking forward to knowing you better.
Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Bestlily(f): 9:19am On Sep 26, 2019
Blankstare:

Lol @ demons! Hope you are not one of the ethnic champions on this forum?

May the favour market farvour you..Amen.

Looking forward to knowing you better.

no, not at all....
I think its childish to go cursing another tribe although i wont deny i havent been tempted to do that here.

Nairaland peeps can make me you so mad sometimes but i have decided not to go down to that level.

And Amen to your prayer...i hope to know you too.

I sent a mail!!
Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Blankstare(m): 10:47am On Sep 26, 2019
Bestlily:

no, not at all....
I think its childish to go cursing another tribe although i wont deny i havent been tempted to do that here.

Nairaland peeps can make me you so mad sometimes but i have decided not to go down to that level.

And Amen to your prayer...i hope to know you too.

I sent a mail!!

Ok. Replied.
Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by MrHistorian: 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
tunary:
Where is ur location
Ibadan.
Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by tunary(m): 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2019
MrHistorian:
Ibadan.
Your location is the constraint here. I'm in Lagos
Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by phillippians(m): 12:06am On Dec 11, 2019
I also regretted studying microbiology.
Now into transportation business, which am passionate about, wanna own my own transport company in few years. None of my kids will accept any useless course in d name of having an admission! If it's not something real, have affiliations with handwork practical then no deal!

2 Likes

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Tenifayo23: 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
id4sho:
A big Yes, we die there
SURVEYING & GEOINFORMATICS
SVG, FUTMX

roll call Present
Most surveyor are passionate about it. So glad I studied the course.
Mind connecting with you?
Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by id4sho(m): 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2019
Tenifayo23:
Most surveyor are passionate about it. So glad I studied the course. Mind connecting with you?
feel free brother

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by midnighter(f): 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
Bestlily and Blankstare you people shouldn't mind those small-minded people o, history is great!

Jisie ike ooo our dear "memory cells" cool

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Kaptain001: 6:09am On Dec 25, 2019
Hello,

We are lettuce Kitchen a tech company building a marvelous product for the people please fell our survey to help us do better

https://forms.gle/JszhrERzKHTK1g8q6

Looking forward to your feedback.

Thank you all

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Seamen: Ratings, Officers, Engineers, Captains: Please Share Your Experience / Magistrate Denies A Muslim Counsel Audience For Wearing Hijab / Daniel Joshua Reveals Why He Returned 3 Months N-Power Stipends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.