Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course (32338 Views)

Go Back To School At Age 40 / 10 Mistakes You Are Currently Making That Might Damage Your Chance Of Success / Should I Go Back To School Or Continue Working? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Femijohn198: 7:17am On Sep 21, 2019
not in naija,i prefer to go and learn work or do business.
Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Myhusband(m): 7:18am On Sep 21, 2019
political science and I'm on it already

I love debating politics and I hope to act it not just to discuss it and knowing the scientific rudiments of raw politics hence my passion

for the fact that it covered all governance and cultures put my interest on high volume

4 Likes

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by OlujobaSamuel: 7:19am On Sep 21, 2019
No, read Banking and Finance, can never try such nonsense again.
Law, Mechanical Engineering(Applied not Research/Design) or Agric(Crops and Livestock)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Skykid1208(m): 7:19am On Sep 21, 2019
mansakhalifa:

No wonder you kept failing at school but you kept on blaming your lecturers...

Simple question, you just failed it because reading and comprehension has always been your weak point. 0/10.
i make my own rules dummy!
Now go self-service with the little attention you've been given, cos you would not get more from me.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Codo22(m): 7:19am On Sep 21, 2019
id4sho:
A big Yes, we die there
SURVEYING & GEOINFORMATICS
SVG, FUTMX

roll call Present

seriously fam....
am disappointed

when am not mad...why ll i pick futminna again?
infact i no go school again
Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 21, 2019
Skykid1208:
If i have the chance to go back i would not stydy in Nigeria!

Good idea.

But it also depends on the course you read aborad.

In my opinion, if you are going abroad to study, best to read a STEM course. Don't go and read something like Arts or English (unless you are like Chiamanda Ngozi Adiche)...because you will sweat looking for job...

Also, going abroad has its issues. Like STUDENT DEBT.(You will take loans to fund your study if you are, for example, going to somewhere like the USA).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Deltatoto: 7:20am On Sep 21, 2019
eTECTIV:

So na yahoo yahoo b d only IT related hustle U know?
brother na sing u wan Dey send for memory card for ppl?one song 10naira which day u go buy venza bros

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Vasgas: 7:20am On Sep 21, 2019
Bsc Biochemistry(Nigeria Biochemist can relate that the course no b here ooo)

if I had opportunity to go back to school, I will chose a less stressful course in order to have much time to venture into what I missed back in the school days.........

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Memberclub(m): 7:21am On Sep 21, 2019
Buskete:
Applied Igbo in Linguistics undecided undecided
fool grin
Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 7:21am On Sep 21, 2019
if i have another chance getting my 50k that virtual chop i will be useful in life and give some to the motherless,God KNW SAY YESTERDAY WAS MY LAST OF PLAYING BET9JA VIRTUAL.GOD HELP ME

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by daddytime(m): 7:21am On Sep 21, 2019
tizzdi:
Nope

Hahhhahhhahaa....

CBN dey learn work aswearogod
Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by vicfajeze: 7:22am On Sep 21, 2019
charles009:
I my answer should be, No. I won't even go back to school in the first place, I will be in onitsha main market.
DOING WHAT SIR?

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by eph12(m): 7:24am On Sep 21, 2019
God forbid I do anything biochemistry or even something related to biological sciences

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Jokerman(m): 7:24am On Sep 21, 2019
Amba555:
Microbiology was a big waste of my precious time.

Lol... And to imagine it was a 4 year course grin
Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 7:24am On Sep 21, 2019
HOW CAN SOMEBODY BE JOBLESS AND BE USELESS AT THE SAME TIME.IS LIKE SUICIDE IS THE OPTION MAKE MAN GO REST,AT LEAST VIRTUAL NO GO CHOP ME MONEY THERE

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by netflicks(m): 7:25am On Sep 21, 2019
Lol....speechless comments so far made my day cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Igwe29(m): 7:25am On Sep 21, 2019
BabaIbo:
Tufiakwa, God forbid bad thing...

Infact I no go even find admission, I go process visa commot this country go study or hustle abroad abeg

Why didn't you do that the initial time?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 21, 2019
Buskete:
Applied Igbo in Linguistics undecided undecided

Don't stress yourself for choosing a 'wrong course'.. Our local languages need preserving. You are a part of that important task.
Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by BetterPoison: 7:27am On Sep 21, 2019
Deltatoto:
yahoo yahoo
If I had the opportunity to go back, I wouldn't even apply for jamb... All my friends that engaged in yahoo yahoo back in 2008/2012 no dey Nigeria again and they are doing fine with wife and kids. Am here with a Bachelors degree that can't even get me a good job to hold body and soul together talk less of having a family

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Slurity(m): 7:27am On Sep 21, 2019
Why should I go back to study what I already know now. stupid question of the century
Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by BetterPoison: 7:28am On Sep 21, 2019
Cutehector:
No way!
long time man
Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by windud: 7:28am On Sep 21, 2019
id4sho:
A big Yes, we die there
SURVEYING & GEOINFORMATICS
SVG, FUTMX

roll call Present

Yes oo read QS in FUT MX and second chance would be Quantity Surveying. FUT MINNA WASNT a waste

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 21, 2019
aprilwise:
I won't advice my enemy to attend abubakar tafawa balewa university Bauchi

hmm that school is dealing with me i regret joining Atbu.
Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by silverkings: 7:29am On Sep 21, 2019
Amba555:
Microbiology was a big waste of my precious time.

Lol.... I'm not regretting studying the course.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 21, 2019
I studied Business Management, though cool, but won't study it if I had the chance to.

Over time after my NYSC, I developed interest in coding and seems to be doing well in it. So if I am to chose another course it would be either:

Statistics
Maths and Stats
Computer Science
Computer and Mathematics
Economics
And shockingly, LAW

2 Likes

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 21, 2019
BetterPoison:
If I had the opportunity to go back, I wouldn't even apply for jamb... All my friends that engaged in yahoo yahoo back in 2008/2012 no dey Nigeria again and they are doing fine with wife and kids. Am here with a Bachelors degree that can't even get me a good job to hold body and soul together talk less of having a family
use better poison na
Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 21, 2019
Skykid1208:

i make my own rules dummy!
Now go self-service with the little attention you've been given, cos you would not get more from me.....

Shut the bleep up, you dunce. I would rather you service your rotten brain cos it will get you nowhere in its current vegetative state. Got that? Silly kid.

How does making your own rules change the fact that you failed to understand a simple question by the way

2 Likes

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by bigpicture001: 7:33am On Sep 21, 2019
Its jamb that gave most of us what we studied..not really our choices...except for a few
Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by ibietela2(m): 7:33am On Sep 21, 2019
At this stage of my life? Biko just convert it to MONEY and fund my business

2 Likes

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Samsonklin(m): 7:33am On Sep 21, 2019
I will not go back to school
Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by silverkings: 7:34am On Sep 21, 2019
I studied Applied Microbiology and Brewing but if i should go back to school..... I'll study music. I have passion for Organ playing. I so much love that instrument

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by rossovu: 7:34am On Sep 21, 2019
aprilwise:
I won't advice my enemy to attend abubakar tafawa balewa university Bauchi
Please kindly tell us why

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Seamen: Ratings, Officers, Engineers, Captains: Please Share Your Experience / Magistrate Denies A Muslim Counsel Audience For Wearing Hijab / Daniel Joshua Reveals Why He Returned 3 Months N-Power Stipends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.