Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course (32342 Views)

Go Back To School At Age 40 / 10 Mistakes You Are Currently Making That Might Damage Your Chance Of Success / Should I Go Back To School Or Continue Working? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Deltatoto: 7:34am On Sep 21, 2019
BetterPoison:
If I had the opportunity to go back, I wouldn't even apply for jamb... All my friends that engaged in yahoo yahoo back in 2008/2012 no dey Nigeria again and they are doing fine with wife and kids. Am here with a Bachelors degree that can't even get me a good job to hold body and soul together talk less of having a family
brother I understand ur plight but pls no talk so.we all have our clock of life.ur time go come what if u become a commissioner in ur state tomorow?all d money those ur friends think they have made you will make all in one year.femi adesina is my friend in 2013 I use my car to carry him around today e don blow big.man time no Dey pass just work hard to eat and remain healthy it won’t take a seconds for ur story to change.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by eTECTIV: 7:35am On Sep 21, 2019
Deltatoto:
brother na sing u wan Dey send for memory card for ppl?one song 10naira which day u go buy venza bros

Have U ever heard of coding? app and software development? web design? Wetin U think say IT b? To carry computer ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by windud: 7:37am On Sep 21, 2019
id4sho:
A big Yes, we die there
SURVEYING & GEOINFORMATICS
SVG, FUTMX

roll call Present

Yes oo read QS in FUT MX and second chance would be Quantity Surveying. FUT MINNA WASNT a waste
Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by samonak(m): 7:37am On Sep 21, 2019
Geography, Back in BSU? Hell No! Would have used the money I paid as fees to pursue an IT certification program in NIIT or any posh IT institute.
Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by BetterPoison: 7:39am On Sep 21, 2019
mikezuruki:

use better poison na
am too wicked and selfish to consider that...
Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Cutehector(m): 7:39am On Sep 21, 2019
BetterPoison:
long time man
morning bro wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Mires: 7:39am On Sep 21, 2019
I will not even near university gate again, let alone buying JAMB form
Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by femmoy(m): 7:40am On Sep 21, 2019
if I had the chance to go back to school,I'll choose my course of study which is mechatronics engineering but I'll never study in Nigeria because over time I found studying in Nigeria a total waste of time and our leaders are vision less.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Mires: 7:41am On Sep 21, 2019
Deltatoto:
brother I understand ur plight but pls no talk so.we all have our clock of life.ur time go come what if u become a commissioner in ur state tomorow?all d money those ur friends think they have made you will make all in one year.femi adesina is my friend in 2013 I use my car to carry him around today e don blow big.man time no Dey pass just work hard to eat and remain healthy it won’t take a seconds for ur story to change.

Bro, so Na your type de see public office as looting office.

4 Likes

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by BluntBoy(m): 7:42am On Sep 21, 2019
I have a degree in mathematics and physics.

If I had to do it all over again, I would chose medicine or psychology.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Skykid1208(m): 7:43am On Sep 21, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

Good idea.

But it also depends on the course you read aborad.

In my opinion, if you are going abroad to study, best to read a STEM course. Don't go and read something like Arts or English (unless you are like Chiamanda Ngozi Adiche)...because you will sweat looking for job...

Also, going abroad has its issues. Like STUDENT DEBT.(You will take loans to fund your study if you are, for example, going to somewhere like the USA).
True!
Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 21, 2019
I will study the same course,only this time my eye go Don clear to know the right steps I need to take

2 Likes

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by sleit: 7:43am On Sep 21, 2019
Definitely a NO
Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by rokisammy: 7:44am On Sep 21, 2019
Julius444:
I have B.Sc in Geography for almost 4 years now, no job. I don't even know which line of work one can do with Geography, I was good in school tho. Eventually, I ended up doing menial work, inside life.

If I had the opportunity to change it, I will go for Mechanical Engineering. I love practical and field work. #construction #builders #architects.

If you are reading this and you can help, don't hesitate to DM

God WHY??!!! You're the tenth geographer I'm seeing on NL and all of them are complaining about the same thing....

I'm a die-hard fan/lover of geography, like I have so much passion for that shit (I don't know why, plus I love Graphics Design too, I currently do the latter)

I have been planning to take Jamb nxt year, but seeing the way all geographers are complaining...

Should I just leave it and go learn graphics design from a computer school?

6 Likes

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Vasgas: 7:48am On Sep 21, 2019
eph12:
God forbid I do anything biochemistry or even something related to biological sciences
why
Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by idu1(m): 7:50am On Sep 21, 2019
Julius444:
I have B.Sc in Geography for almost 4 years now, no job. I don't even know which line of work one can do with Geography, I was good in school tho. Eventually, I ended up doing menial work, inside life.

If I had the opportunity to change it, I will go for Mechanical Engineering. I love practical and field work. #construction #builders #architects.

If you are reading this and you can help, don't hesitate to DM

The course you study was not your problem.
Enroll with gazzuzz or other professional vehicle technicians here on Nairaland and stop wasting your time at home. You don't need a degree mech engineering before you start doing things. Your geography is enough.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 21, 2019
Lol...I for don find my level since after secondary school.
Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Mummymahdi(f): 7:50am On Sep 21, 2019
study Information and communication technology dieting to move out of this he'll for my masters but he'll no, nothing is working but i still love my field
Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by sexiestharam(f): 7:56am On Sep 21, 2019
Never! I read Chemical Engineering. I should have read industrial relations and Human Resource Management!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Blankstare(m): 7:57am On Sep 21, 2019
With first and second degree in History single honours. Will go for sciences and study pharmacy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Deltatoto: 8:02am On Sep 21, 2019
Mires:

Bro, so Na your type de see public office as looting office.
guy no commissioner takes home less than 5m a month in a year that’s 60m legitimately if u decide to do runs it becomes a plus wardrobe allowance no Dey inside o,ur prado is take away.so what are we saying?why u Dey put am for my head?are my the president or law makers that made it so?

2 Likes

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Deltatoto: 8:03am On Sep 21, 2019
eTECTIV:

Have U ever heard of coding? app and software development? web design? Wetin U think say IT b? To carry computer ?
i wish u well.how many coders are decoders chop belle full?is e money a decoder?

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by midnighter(f): 8:04am On Sep 21, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

...especially those teaching in private schools....).

i dont know why they do those private school teachers like that...5 or 6 subjects to one person...bad hours..low pay...do they want to kill them??

and funnily enough the children who go there will come out shining

2 Likes

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 21, 2019
sexiestharam:
Never! I read Chemical Engineering. I should have read industrial relations and Human Resource Management!

Hmmm...also have Masters in Chem Engr,but will rather go for Quantum Physics the second time
Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Tenshades(m): 8:07am On Sep 21, 2019
id4sho:
A big Yes, we die there
SURVEYING & GEOINFORMATICS
SVG, FUTMX

roll call Present
Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by eph12(m): 8:08am On Sep 21, 2019
Vasgas:

why
There's no future for biological sciences in Nigeria, not now, not in the nearest future. And it's more annoying when you consider how the departments and lecturers make it so tough. Like to what end? How can you stress people like that and over 90% end up not practicing because there are no jobs for biological sciences?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 21, 2019
2.1 in Economic and if I where to go back, I for follow my Niggas them they press laptop. Cos work I nor get, buh my G them some done build house and hostel from lapi money

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by tunary(m): 8:13am On Sep 21, 2019
[quote author=tunjijones post=82423010]If I had the chance to go back in time... I won't even go to the University at all cos I realized it was a total waste of time. [/quote Seriously?
Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Pavore9: 8:19am On Sep 21, 2019
BluntBoy:
I have a degree in mathematics and physics.

If I had to do it all over again, I would chose medicine or psychology.

Why Psychology?
Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Otisker(m): 8:20am On Sep 21, 2019
Senior men, shebi law is good?
Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Fisiryorh(m): 8:20am On Sep 21, 2019
Environmental protection and resource management in the university of Calabar!!!.........

NEVER......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Seamen: Ratings, Officers, Engineers, Captains: Please Share Your Experience / Magistrate Denies A Muslim Counsel Audience For Wearing Hijab / Daniel Joshua Reveals Why He Returned 3 Months N-Power Stipends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.