Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Jezebel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jezebel (212 Views)

The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men / Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. / 'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jezebel by Ndukings92(m): 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
I have heard of the story of Jezebel a lot that I decided to venture more into the story in 1st Kings,I learnt that she did some terrible things and that was why she was termed Wicked Queen Jezebel. I have my own observation towards this story because we tend to accept her wicked nature because its in the bible,because her belief is against the Yahweh belief of the then biblical belief. BUT did u know that Jezebel is faithful and her belief is strong toward her God BAAL? To d extent that she killed and persecuted the prophets of Yahweh,wow what a strong FAITH towards a belief. She so much love her husband the KING that she killed Nabooth just because of a vineyard, she does not want to see d husband sad for any reason BUT her only problem is that the husband should worship Baal with her which the King succumbed to and their was peace in the family. Jezebel was wicked to the world BUT to the husband the KING she is the best wife, at least Jezebel got and contributed something to her marriage,her husband and children are always happy because she makes sure of that even to the detriment of others. she is virtuous in the eyes of the husband,am writing this because what we believe is what we were taught from childhood to believe and we tend to hold it so firm that it makes us to be myopic about other things.How many ladies have something to bring to the table when it comes to marriage?how many ladies can go extra mile to make her husband happy?let's forget about our belief whether in Yahweh or Jesus or idols and focus on what that passage is trying to imbibe in us.Wicked Queen Jezebel indeed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Death Meets You/me Now? / Has The 1,000 Years Gone Or Are We Still In The 1,000 Years? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/10/19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.