Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

The New Creation Story How Possible The Fact??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The New Creation Story How Possible The Fact??? (226 Views)

Creation Story: Evolution Or Adam And Eve? / Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. / New Creation In Christ Is God's Work Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Creation Story How Possible The Fact??? by lightblazingnow(m): 7:43am On Sep 28, 2019
2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

How possible??

All things are possible with God Almighty, everyone knows, for with God Almighty nothing and we mean nothing should be impossible and in fact without him was nothing made that was created and made.

Listen to the next line of the same chapter...

2 Corinthians 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

The scriptures went further to clarify how God Almighty accomplished salvation. How he brought the New breed alive, the medium of success, to wit, God Almighty was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself.

This is the mystery that was hidden in the past ages, the men of those days didn't know, it wasn't revealed to the sons of men, even to the wisest of them, Christ was concealed...

Colossians 1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: 1:28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: 1:29 Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.

The power of God Almighty and the wisdom of God Almighty working and operating nightly in, with and for you, can anyone really imagine what's going on right now apart from the fake glamour magazine.

1 Corinthians 1:22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 1:24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

Be so careful you do not miss out to grasp Christ Jesus, to experience the riches of the glory of this mystery.

This is to be born again as was first preached by our Lord Christ Jesus, you've been born of your parents wether legal or out of wedlock, forget about those human weaknesses. It's called the Adamic generations, it's passed away, can you see The new is come.

There is someone reigning in the mountains of life. Joy to the world, the Lord is come,let the world rejoice and let the earth receive her King, open the womb of your heart and receive the Lord, for I stand at the door of your heart knocking says the Lord Christ Jesus, if any man open, then I sup, dine with you.

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

This message was discussed with the great teacher of Israel, Rabi Nicodemus of those days, yet he couldn't grasp the New creation message, the waves of God Almighty's power and wisdom gushing through the saints..........

Colossians 1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: Christ, the power of God Almighty and the wisdom of God Almighty desires to live and work and walk with you on your journey of life, you will never walk alone.

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Re: The New Creation Story How Possible The Fact??? by lightblazingnow(m): 8:01am On Sep 29, 2019
It's
Re: The New Creation Story How Possible The Fact??? by orisa37: 5:58am On Sep 30, 2019
lightblazingnow:
It's

Like New Every Morning.

(1) (Reply)

= / Daily Devotionals-Our Daily Bread, The Good Seed, The Word For Today-23-10-2019 / Do Not Attack Innocent Northerners. Do Not Attack Any Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.