Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,020 members, 7,821,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Pastor David Daniel Beaten For Masturbating During Deliverance On A Lady - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor David Daniel Beaten For Masturbating During Deliverance On A Lady (87460 Views)

Lady Stripped And Beaten For Stealing Phone (Pics, Video) / Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta / The Woman Ekiti Pastor Injured Her Vagina During Deliverance Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor David Daniel Beaten For Masturbating During Deliverance On A Lady by Chapelbeatz(m): 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2019
Op where is the bum bum na.Which kind half chop b dis.
Re: Pastor David Daniel Beaten For Masturbating During Deliverance On A Lady by olisaEze(m): 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2019
Pishures of said bomboms or adonbilivit! angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Daniel Beaten For Masturbating During Deliverance On A Lady by lozanni(m): 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
At 40 years he is still unmarried. That is why Pastors are advised to marry early to avoid such temptation.
Also, he went alone to a single ladies house, when the good book advised to flee fornication. SMH.
Re: Pastor David Daniel Beaten For Masturbating During Deliverance On A Lady by Uchemani: 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
The pastor Don see wetin pass am come fall mumu for devil. grin grin shocked
Re: Pastor David Daniel Beaten For Masturbating During Deliverance On A Lady by Small080(m): 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
Nothing Musa no go see for gate grin grin grin
Re: Pastor David Daniel Beaten For Masturbating During Deliverance On A Lady by judgementyard(m): 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
K
Re: Pastor David Daniel Beaten For Masturbating During Deliverance On A Lady by frainc(m): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
nairafame2:
A man of God, Pastor David Daniel has received the beating of his life after he lost concentration and tried to deliver a woman sexually in Lagos.

The Police at Ejigbo Division led by CSP Olabisi Okuwobi have rescued and arrested a 40-year old pastor, David Daniel, who reportedly went to conduct deliverance on a single lady in Lagos but started masturbating after seeing her captivating bums.

A report by PM Express revealed that the incident happened at Ailegun Road, Bucknor Estate, Ejigbo area of Lagos, where the lady resides and does her business.

The lady, simply known as Happiness, raised alarm and the neighbours, who heard her voice, rushed in. They reportedly joined hands and beat up the pastor before the Police went there and rescued him.

According to the victim, Happiness, she was in her shop when Pastor Daniel came and gave her prophecy about her family and her life generally, which she said were facts and she was convinced that he was a man of God.

She said Pastor Daniel went further and told her that he needed to go to her house to anoint it with olive oil since she just moved into the apartment and she accepted. She said it was when she got into her bedroom that he brought the olive oil and wanted to rub it into her private part. She reportedly resisted him before he asked her to get up and face the Bible. He was said to have moved to her back while praying; using his mouth to caress her bum.

“He asked me to pack my clothes tightly so that the shape of my bums will show and started praying. While he spoke in tongues, i looked back only to see him using the olive oil to masturbate his dick and later went to the toilet” she said.

However, after the encounter, Happiness said she realised that he was not a real Pastor but before then he had forced her to sow seed with money and collected her perfume.

She further narrated that after the prayers and the purported deliverance in her house, Pastor Daniel then told her that he wanted to marry and will making love to her.

It was such illicit move the next day to have s-x with Happiness that landed Pastor Daniel in trouble as he was thoroughly beaten up by the neighbours when she raised alarm.

Pastor Daniel is now being detained at the police station. He will be charged to court for his conduct.

https://pmexpressng.com/pastor-escapes-lynching-conducting-deliverance-lady/
one sided story
Re: Pastor David Daniel Beaten For Masturbating During Deliverance On A Lady by EricPius(m): 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
Wetin musa no go see for gate? grin grin

Do you need a professional graphics designer to help you with those eye-catching logos and flyers?
Call or Dm me on WhatsApp on 09012121371
Re: Pastor David Daniel Beaten For Masturbating During Deliverance On A Lady by webngnews: 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2019
Oh
Re: Pastor David Daniel Beaten For Masturbating During Deliverance On A Lady by mechanics(m): 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
Prophet of doom.
Re: Pastor David Daniel Beaten For Masturbating During Deliverance On A Lady by dicex(m): 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2019
Pastor dey vex say them no let am do sef and he go still go jail. him go say wait make i come back. to return to prison no go be new thing again.
Re: Pastor David Daniel Beaten For Masturbating During Deliverance On A Lady by Jaysas1(m): 11:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
Oya pastor "so soapy"
nairafame2:
A man of God, Pastor David Daniel has received the beating of his life after he lost concentration and tried to deliver a woman sexually in Lagos.

The Police at Ejigbo Division led by CSP Olabisi Okuwobi have rescued and arrested a 40-year old pastor, David Daniel, who reportedly went to conduct deliverance on a single lady in Lagos but started masturbating after seeing her captivating bums.

A report by PM Express revealed that the incident happened at Ailegun Road, Bucknor Estate, Ejigbo area of Lagos, where the lady resides and does her business.

The lady, simply known as Happiness, raised alarm and the neighbours, who heard her voice, rushed in. They reportedly joined hands and beat up the pastor before the Police went there and rescued him.

According to the victim, Happiness, she was in her shop when Pastor Daniel came and gave her prophecy about her family and her life generally, which she said were facts and she was convinced that he was a man of God.

She said Pastor Daniel went further and told her that he needed to go to her house to anoint it with olive oil since she just moved into the apartment and she accepted. She said it was when she got into her bedroom that he brought the olive oil and wanted to rub it into her private part. She reportedly resisted him before he asked her to get up and face the Bible. He was said to have moved to her back while praying; using his mouth to caress her bum.

“He asked me to pack my clothes tightly so that the shape of my bums will show and started praying. While he spoke in tongues, i looked back only to see him using the olive oil to masturbate his dick and later went to the toilet” she said.

However, after the encounter, Happiness said she realised that he was not a real Pastor but before then he had forced her to sow seed with money and collected her perfume.

She further narrated that after the prayers and the purported deliverance in her house, Pastor Daniel then told her that he wanted to marry and will making love to her.

It was such illicit move the next day to have s-x with Happiness that landed Pastor Daniel in trouble as he was thoroughly beaten up by the neighbours when she raised alarm.

Pastor Daniel is now being detained at the police station. He will be charged to court for his conduct.

https://pmexpressng.com/pastor-escapes-lynching-conducting-deliverance-lady/
Re: Pastor David Daniel Beaten For Masturbating During Deliverance On A Lady by iPresh4s(m): 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2019
Where the Lady Backside??
Re: Pastor David Daniel Beaten For Masturbating During Deliverance On A Lady by Anfield247(m): 11:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
Prick E no get shoulders ooh, e put it head, the rest e enter
Re: Pastor David Daniel Beaten For Masturbating During Deliverance On A Lady by Bluebolt: 11:38pm On Sep 20, 2019
NoSidonLook:
Some Nigerians can be gullible faa

You saw a Man hold a Bible then started doing guess work about your life and you concluded he's a Man of God. You even believed him to the extent of letting him enter your bedroom

What if he was a ritualist or serial killer. We may have heard another story of another dead lady

Thank your luck it was just soapy he wanted.

And as for the nasty idiot Man. He can continue his soapy in prison with other inmates

angry
I dont think people will stop seeking for signs and wonders despite Christ's warning about it.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Daniel Beaten For Masturbating During Deliverance On A Lady by Okoroawusa: 11:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
I don't believe this... This woman set this man uy
Re: Pastor David Daniel Beaten For Masturbating During Deliverance On A Lady by fancifulasuquo(m): 11:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
this story is not complete, it may be a setup......that man is innocent
Re: Pastor David Daniel Beaten For Masturbating During Deliverance On A Lady by Lugianostar(m): 12:17am On Sep 21, 2019
I really don't get it any longer!!!!

These stock fish merchant has turn himself to a pastor?

So you will not stop to recieve beatings of your life!!!

I blame women that have so much compounded problems that patronize these idiots that don't have regard for God
Re: Pastor David Daniel Beaten For Masturbating During Deliverance On A Lady by Penflame(m): 1:18am On Sep 21, 2019
Show us the video while conducting Deliverance and masturbating or I don't believe it.
Re: Pastor David Daniel Beaten For Masturbating During Deliverance On A Lady by renewable1(m): 4:00am On Sep 21, 2019
Thunder where are you

Electricity is a basic necessity of life and we are ready to provide clean energy via solar power.

Get this unique 1kva complete solar power system for 140k today.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Pastor David Daniel Beaten For Masturbating During Deliverance On A Lady by vicfajeze: 6:39am On Sep 21, 2019
priceaction:
Many pastors of nowadays are as a result of joblessness. They are not born again in spirit ,body and soul. If they are not scammers or using false teachings to obtain money . But the truth is that many idiots will still carry their head and do deliverance with them and you won't know when you become a victim and they will be wondering how it happened. Single lady going to meet a so called pastor at odd hours and he later recommended deliverance for you with only him,you can't ask if his wife will be there , and yet you are comfortable. What will you be expecting?
Bible says test all spirit if it is of God. My mere communicating with you as a pastor will give me an edge of who you are and if I need to run away, I run.
U TALK TOO MUCH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online / Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead / Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.