Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

YAY! Ronaldo Has Finally Found One Of The Girls Who Fed Him Hamburgers! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / YAY! Ronaldo Has Finally Found One Of The Girls Who Fed Him Hamburgers! (5602 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition / Cristiano Ronaldo Finds Lady Who Fed Him Burgers When He Begged 4 Food / Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YAY! Ronaldo Has Finally Found One Of The Girls Who Fed Him Hamburgers! by Lamasta(m): 9:08am On Sep 21, 2019
Hmmm I hope Ronaldo rewards them handsomely grin
Re: YAY! Ronaldo Has Finally Found One Of The Girls Who Fed Him Hamburgers! by chucs: 10:44am On Sep 21, 2019
Holywizard:
I witnessed a lot of things
I kind of understand ur plight cuz I have been in that shoe. Dont mind those saying that cuz your mum helped him,he doesnt owe u guys any favour. My take is, what could have been his faith had ur mum not helped him? Perhaps someone else would have helped? As someone who is appreciative,I would never forget anyone that helped me in life.

My advice for u is that u shouldn't hope on anyone for ur survival. Pray and hustle and I believe God will bless u beyond u ever imagined

In my own case,my dad trained all his siblings but they turned against him, some even went diabolic against him but his consolation is that what he lacked in wealth he gained in wife and children. Till now i'm still marvelled at how God has changed my life and He has continued to do so.

I also had a roomate when I was in school who had 2 uncles in US but non would want to help cuz they believed that he would come out and become better than them and their sons...lol!

There is one Igbo adage that says that u can never block the sun from shinning.

MMADU ABURO CHUKWU!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: YAY! Ronaldo Has Finally Found One Of The Girls Who Fed Him Hamburgers! by Holywizard: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2019
chucs:
I kind of understand ur plight cuz I have been in that shoe. Dont mind those saying that cuz your mum helped him,he doesnt owe u guys any favour. My take is, what could have been his faith had ur mum not helped him? Perhaps someone else would have helped? As someone who is appreciative,I would never forget anyone that helped me in life.

My advice for u is that u shouldn't hope on anyone for ur survival. Pray and hustle and I believe God will bless u beyond u ever imagined

In my own case,my dad trained all his siblings but they turned against him, some even went diabolic against him but his consolation is that what he lacked in wealth he gained in wife and children. Till now i'm still marvelled at how God has changed my life and He has continued to do so.

I also had a roomate when I was in school who had 2 uncles in US but non would want to help cuz they believed that he would come out and become better than them and their sons...lol!

There is one Igbo adage that says that u can never block the sun from shinning.

MMADU ABURO CHUKWU!
Thank you bros.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YAY! Ronaldo Has Finally Found One Of The Girls Who Fed Him Hamburgers! by blueghost(m): 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
So nice of him
It's good to be good
Re: YAY! Ronaldo Has Finally Found One Of The Girls Who Fed Him Hamburgers! by ymstar(m): 4:33am On Sep 22, 2019
kind hearted ronaldo,
this is for sale

(1) (2) (Reply)

Players Bribed Their Way Into Super Eagles - Clemens Westerhof / Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk: Time And How To Watch In Nigeria (LIVE) / Sure Betting Code For Today.....(bet9ja)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.