Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Nigerian Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Man Who Paid For Her Shopping - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Man Who Paid For Her Shopping (2276 Views)

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing / Lady Recounts Her Experience As A Side Chick / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Man Who Paid For Her Shopping by CallMeDrino: 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2019
A young Nigerian lady on Twitter, simply identified as Uzoamaka took to the popular micro-blogging platform to retell her ordeal with a man she met at the shopping mall.

According to the lady, a man approached her and insisted to pay for all the items she bought at shopping mall.

She further narrate how the man requested for her number which she declined. The man later dropped her off at home, even after she refused to give him her number.

“So I met this guy at the mall. He insisted on paying for all that I bought, and then he asked for my number, I told him that I don't give strangers my number.

He smiled and asked if he can at least drop me at home, which I accepted too. Why can't all men be this kind and generous?” she wrote.

See her post below;

http://igberetvnews.com/1009047/nigerian-lady-recounts-her-encounter-with-a-man-who-paid-for-her-shopping/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Man Who Paid For Her Shopping by greatnaija01: 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
she should be lying o... kontinue
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Man Who Paid For Her Shopping by Nwodosis(m): 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
grin Deep down inside her, she will be regretting for not given the man her number! She will be crying for missing an ATM personified!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Man Who Paid For Her Shopping by Jayslicky: 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2019
shocked

Let her keep jumping into different strange men cars, that was the way that Port-Harcourt serial killer was able to kill many girls.

Only stupid people trust strangers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Man Who Paid For Her Shopping by majorgr: 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
the girl na mumu, he has already gotten her home address, at least he knows where to start from. Who needs the number when he can kuku locate the crib?

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Man Who Paid For Her Shopping by healthserve(m): 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
I'll wait for martinez39 to say something about this.

Smh. .Being kind and generous is paying for a stranger with no benefits fares. What a being
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Man Who Paid For Her Shopping by Martinez39(m): 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2019
healthserve:
I'll wait for martinez39 to say something about this.

Smh. .Being kind and generous is paying for a stranger with no benefits fares. What a being
Are you minding her? I blame the disgrace of manhood that fell like a mugu for her.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Man Who Paid For Her Shopping by healthserve(m): 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
Martinez39:
Are you minding her? I blame the disgrace of manhood that fell like a mugu for her.

grin In two years she will cry all men are scum after going after the one she assumes loves her leaving behind the one that values her. Confused species

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Man Who Paid For Her Shopping by delishpot: 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2019
No class. Naija slay Queens with their big eyes. Make all men dey pay shopping for random women cos dem dey pick money for ground. Hopefully she took him to her real home. Now he can go and collect whenever he wants.
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Man Who Paid For Her Shopping by Durhleepee(f): 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2019
You don't give strangers your number but you can accept free ride from one? I pity you

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Man Who Paid For Her Shopping by Modernist: 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
Never give a stranger a ride especially a lady, she'll feel entitled.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Man Who Paid For Her Shopping by Andersonjr(m): 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
That statement that she doesn't give strangers her number and yet she jumped into the man's car that same stranger and happily seated while he drove her home. Her village people must be popping.
#spit kerosene

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Man Who Paid For Her Shopping by Abfinest007(m): 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
ode you refuse to give him ur phone number but forget he can reach you when ever he feels like since he know ur house address

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Man Who Paid For Her Shopping by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2019
CallMeDrino:
A young Nigerian lady on Twitter, simply identified as Uzoamaka took to the popular micro-blogging platform to retell her ordeal with a man she met at the shopping mall.

According to the lady, a man approached her and insisted to pay for all the items she bought at shopping mall.

She further narrate how the man requested for her number which she declined. The man later dropped her off at home, even after she refused to give him her number.

“So I met this guy at the mall. He insisted on paying for all that I bought, and then he asked for my number, I told him that I don't give strangers my number.

He smiled and asked if he can at least drop me at home, which I accepted too. Why can't all men be this kind and generous?” she wrote.

See her post below;

http://igberetvnews.com/1009047/nigerian-lady-recounts-her-encounter-with-a-man-who-paid-for-her-shopping/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
She is a gold digger.No wonder guys say ladies has fish brain .You want to eat your cake and still have it .

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Man Who Paid For Her Shopping by donbachi(m): 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2019
You allowed a total stranger to pay the bill of all items picked by you...a total stranger drove you home,asked for your number,you refused...what if dude is a bad guy,that may come stalking you..to play the devil of giving with left hand,but comes back to collect with right hand...he could still be mr nice.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Man Who Paid For Her Shopping by kurupt1: 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
Nigerian men should continue spoiling these women.
They should continue to place these women on a pedestal.
When tommorow an average girl that doesn't have level starts to treat you like trash,pls don't get offended o.
My vex is all these men that are always spending on these women , just for sex, which some don't get. When will you guys get some sense angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Man Who Paid For Her Shopping by Darammliveth(m): 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
It is very obvious the story is not complete.. There's something going on behind the scene which this lady is not telling us. Well he already knoh where you stay, he can always bang on you any moment. Ladies with fish brain undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Man Who Paid For Her Shopping by healthserve(m): 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
kurupt1:
Nigerian men should continue spoiling these women.
They should continue to place these women on a pedestal.
When tommorow an average girl that doesn't have level starts to treat you like trash,pls don't get offended o.
My vex is all these men that are always spending on these women , just for sex, which some don't get. When will you guys get some sense angry

Elder. I hail. Last paragraph cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Man Who Paid For Her Shopping by MPESA(m): 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2019
Nwodosis:
grin Deep down inside her, she will be regretting for not given the man her number! She will be crying for missing an ATM personified!

She take style go show him.where she's living, no problem about the number.
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Man Who Paid For Her Shopping by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2019
Durhleepee:
You don't give strangers your number but you can accept free ride from one? I pity you
Free ride to her home.
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Man Who Paid For Her Shopping by Cas1741: 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2019
Since he dropped you off in your house, next time he comes there, it will be on a hoodie in the night and next time you will appear on social media will be to rant.
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Man Who Paid For Her Shopping by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2019
She doesn't give her number to strangers but she will accept gifts and rides from them. Typical of a Nigerian girl, always redefining gold digging and hypocrisy.
Well, since some men won't have sense, she is free to keep deceiving herself. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Man Who Paid For Her Shopping by uboma(m): 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
Durhleepee:

Don't mind the monkey!
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Man Who Paid For Her Shopping by nicepoker101(m): 11:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
You don't give our your number to a stranger. But you can accept gift and free ride from a stranger. Most ladies are very very silly.
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Man Who Paid For Her Shopping by cooooooks(m): 11:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
She gave out the more sensitive information. angry sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Man Who Paid For Her Shopping by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 20, 2019
U didn’t give him ur number but u allowed him drop u @ home.
You’re smart....I like that.

If my nigga is serious about the toto, he’ll locate you but if I am to be him, dropping u @ home will be the last you see me.

Pretence go kill Naija girls!
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Man Who Paid For Her Shopping by generationz(f): 11:06am On Sep 21, 2019
delishpot:
No class. Naija slay Queens with their big eyes. Make all men dey pay shopping for random women cos dem dey pick money for ground. Hopefully she took him to her real home. Now he can go and collect whenever he wants.

You dey mind the ode.

She didn't give number but entered his car and allowed him drop her at her house.

Edakun, which is more dangerous?

She's trying to say I'm not cheap that's why I didn't give you my number but you can branch for free knacks at anytime .

Ladies please , when you go out even if you don't carry shopping money take uber or danfo money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Man Who Paid For Her Shopping by Biglittlelois(f): 11:48am On Sep 21, 2019
Nwodosis:

But you don't know what is deep inside her, so right now, let her appreciate a nice and generous man in peace.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Man Who Paid For Her Shopping by Biglittlelois(f): 11:50am On Sep 21, 2019
Modernist:
Never give a stranger a ride especially a lady, she'll feel entitled.

I don't see any entitlement here but deep appreciation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Man Who Paid For Her Shopping by Modernist: 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I don't see any entitlement here but deep appreciation.
I know what I'm talking about, some ladies would be telling you the radio station to tune it to or the music to play or how to drive my car besides security wise it's not advisable.
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Man Who Paid For Her Shopping by delishpot: 7:55pm On Sep 21, 2019
generationz:

You dey mind the ode.

She didn't give number but entered his car and allowed him drop her at her house.

Edakun, which is more dangerous?

She's trying to say I'm not cheap that's why I didn't give you my number but you can branch for free knacks at anytime .

[s]Ladies please , when you go out even if you don't carry shopping money take uber or danfo money.[/s]

Most of them will still want to play fast game trying to save the one they have. All their brain is to gather money they have no right over.

(1) (Reply)

Get In Guys: After Collecting Her Number, What Made You Not To Call Her? / “I Can Only Date A Man That Earns N250K Monthly And Above” – Young Nigerian Lady / 2021 - LIFE-CYCLE Of Our Beautiful NIGERIAN LADIES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.