Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Man's Sister In-Law Tests His Ability To Withstand Seduction On Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man's Sister In-Law Tests His Ability To Withstand Seduction On Wedding Day (591 Views)

I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / 15-Year-Old Son Walks His Mother Down The Aisle On Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man's Sister In-Law Tests His Ability To Withstand Seduction On Wedding Day by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
The decisive phase of the traditional marriage imposed by the man's sisters-in-law as a test to his fidelity on their sister. A test to see if he will succumb to the temptations of life. If he *erects*, he has failed. This video of a man's sister in-laws rocking him publicly and putting his head in between her legs simultaneously while he is lying flat on the ground to see if he'll get an erection, according to the test if he erects, he fails the test and looses his bride.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2qlk--H5pp/

Source: https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/09/mans-sister-in-law-tests-his-ability-to.html

Cc

Lalasticlala Dominique Mynd44

Re: Man's Sister In-Law Tests His Ability To Withstand Seduction On Wedding Day by donbachi(m): 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
Dis table u wan shake..I pray make e no break for ur head.
Re: Man's Sister In-Law Tests His Ability To Withstand Seduction On Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
More Reactions Below

Watch Video Here:

Cc
Lalasticlala Dominique Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Ft Beyoncé ( To The Left Remix ) / Please Read This(it Would Only Take A Minute) / Happy Birthday Hisduchess!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.