Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

I Really Want To Be In Your Arms And F**k You Right – Tonto Dikeh Appeals To Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Really Want To Be In Your Arms And F**k You Right – Tonto Dikeh Appeals To Her (1743 Views)

"Wizkid I Just Want To Fu*k You"- Nigerian Lady / I Really Want To Be In Your Arms And F**k You Right – Tonto Dikeh Sends Passiona / Kemi Olunloyo Appeals To Lizzy Anjorin & Toyin Abraham To Let Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Want To Be In Your Arms And F**k You Right – Tonto Dikeh Appeals To Her by Woloaded(m): 11:39pm On Sep 20, 2019
Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has made a passionate appeal to her ‘bae’ while announcing her desire to be in his arms and f*ck him right.

She made this appeal on her IG page adding that her bae’s ego wouldn’t let her explain how much she really wants to show love and care.

Recall that sometime ago, during an interview session with Daddy Freeze, this same actress condemned her ex husband for his nonchalant behaviour and boring sexual life, labelling him a “40 secs man”.
Continue reading
http://woloaded.com/i-really-want-to-be-in-your-arms-and-fk-you-right-tonto-dikeh-appeals-to-her-bae/

Need music or comedy promotion??

Woloaded is here for you ��

� � ..... Inbox � me Now!!! If You Want To Get Your Song or comedy Promoted �

Re: I Really Want To Be In Your Arms And F**k You Right – Tonto Dikeh Appeals To Her by BarrElChapo(m): 2:16am On Sep 21, 2019
This lady really needs Jesus period ! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Really Want To Be In Your Arms And F**k You Right – Tonto Dikeh Appeals To Her by kowema(f): 4:02am On Sep 21, 2019
Another man about to be messed up...
Verbal bruise loading

1 Like

Re: I Really Want To Be In Your Arms And F**k You Right – Tonto Dikeh Appeals To Her by Timmy301(m): 9:47am On Sep 21, 2019
I thought he was a 40 seconds guy
Re: I Really Want To Be In Your Arms And F**k You Right – Tonto Dikeh Appeals To Her by Richdad50(m): 10:16am On Sep 21, 2019
shocked
Re: I Really Want To Be In Your Arms And F**k You Right – Tonto Dikeh Appeals To Her by Yusfunoble(m): 10:41am On Sep 21, 2019
Nairaland, the dumpsite for Instagram stories.

2 Likes

Re: I Really Want To Be In Your Arms And F**k You Right – Tonto Dikeh Appeals To Her by Samfloxin(m): 11:07am On Sep 21, 2019
....and someone in her right senses will call this one role model...it is finished

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Kim Oprah Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit To Celebrate Independence Day / 80 Year Old Woman Describes Her First Time Making Love With Her Black Boyfriend / Nengi Caught ON Camera Scratching Her Sweety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.