Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job (17962 Views)

Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out / Slay Queen Quits Her Job To Become A Full Time Slut (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by jumia1: 5:50am On Sep 21, 2019
This married woman was caught on CCTV in an ungodly act.It is no long new thing to ladies who love their job more than family.They will go to any length with their boss to do what ever he has them to do.

Click and watch here:http://jumiaforum.com/listing/what-most-ladies-do-to-secure-job-from-their-boss/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 6:09am On Sep 21, 2019
A responsible man won’t allow his wife accept any job.....create employment for your wives to avoid this sh......

17 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 21, 2019
They Look like CO-WORKERS on HEAT

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by RoyalBlu(f): 7:00am On Sep 21, 2019
Shame on BOTH of them.

Irresponsible lots.
Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by MarianaTrench: 7:08am On Sep 21, 2019
Sex between two consenting adults is not a crime

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 21, 2019
This is co-workers compilation nah...
Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 7:59am On Sep 21, 2019
I DON KNOW WHY AM FEELING THIS WAY BUT IT SEEMS,AM GETTING TIRED ALREADY WITH LIFE,WHAT I BITTER WORLD ,I HOPE GOD HEAL MY HEART BECAUSE AM LOSING IT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:15am On Sep 21, 2019
jumia1:
This married woman was caught on CCTV in an ungodly act.It is no long new thing to ladies who love their job more than family.They will go to any length with their boss to do what ever he has them to do.

Click and watch here:http://jumiaforum.com/listing/what-most-ladies-do-to-secure-job-from-their-boss/
Irresponsible animals
Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by MikeBetty(m): 8:31am On Sep 21, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
A responsible man won’t allow his wife accept any job.....create employment for your wives to avoid this sh......
What Do You Mean By "Responsible Man"? So If Am Married To A Working Class Woman, I Should Withdraw Her From Her Job Because I Want To Appear Responsible? Or Are You Telling Us That Those University Professors Who Married Fellow Professors Are Irresponsible? At Time People Rush To Type Nonsense In This Forum Just For Likes. Infidelity Is Infidelity, Promiscuity Is Promiscuity. She Willingly Bleep Another Man Simple. If Her Job Is Threatened, She Should As Well Resign And Have Her Husband's Trust Than To Defile Her "Bed"

18 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 8:34am On Sep 21, 2019
MikeBetty:
What Do You Mean By "Responsible Man"? So If Am Married To A Woman Working Class Woman, I Should Withdraw Her From Her Job Because I Want To Appear Responsible? Or Are You Telling Us That Those University Professors Who Are Married To Professors Are Irresponsible? At Time People Rush To Type Nonsense In This Forum Just For Likes. Infidelity Is Infidelity, Promiscuity Is Promiscuity. She Willingly Bleep Another Man Simple. If Her Job Is Threatened, She Should As Well Resign And Have Her Husband's Trust Than To Defile Her "Bed"
read my comments again and you will notice I said “Any job”.......bros u fit allow ur wife be bank marketer?? You suppose know my point na

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by alphaNomega: 8:35am On Sep 21, 2019
If I saw my gf/wife doing this, I would be heartbroken

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by MikeBetty(m): 8:39am On Sep 21, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
read my comments again and you will notice I said “Any job”.......bros u fit allow ur wife be bank marketer?? You suppose know my point na
The Correct Word Is "Certain" Jobs.

5 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by gbadexy(m): 9:08am On Sep 21, 2019
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
I DON KNOW WHY AM FEELING THIS WAY BUT IT SEEMS,AM GETTING TIRED ALREADY WITH LIFE,WHAT I BITTER WORLD ,I HOPE GOD HEAL MY HEART BECAUSE AM LOSING IT.
May God heal you. The world is getting more lonely and wicked but put your hope in God, hustle hard and start a small family you can manage. I think having one's kids around helps and being busy in something productive.

5 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by MikeBetty(m): 9:10am On Sep 21, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
If My Wife Read Marketing And Is Employed As A Bank Marketer, Why Wouldnt I Allow Her? Does Being Bank Marketer Mean That The Woman Is Sleeping Around? If It Is What You Mean, Then It Automatically Mean That The Male Marketers Also Sleep Around With Female Customers. The Heart Of Man Is Full Of Evil. If You Creat So Called Job for Your Wife, Will Not Attend To Male Clients/customers Because You Want To Secure Her. Will You Go For Shopping With Her Always?

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by Shinapraise(m): 9:17am On Sep 21, 2019
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
pls don't give up we still love you

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by Alex09(m): 9:25am On Sep 21, 2019
[i][/i][b][/b]This sex of a thing sha
Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by mrpaedo(m): 9:34am On Sep 21, 2019
grin grin This is nothing new.Women have always fuccked around on their men since time immemorial.They only know how to keep their affairs better hidden than men.
I've had my fair share of married women too cool

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by ppreye(m): 9:47am On Sep 21, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:

Jesus Christ! No you didn't just say this sir
Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by modik(m): 10:12am On Sep 21, 2019
alphaNomega:
If I saw my gf/wife doing this, I would be heartbroken

What If she enjoys your pain by so doing?
Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by alphaNomega: 10:28am On Sep 21, 2019
modik:

What If she enjoys your pain by so doing?

My own don finish be that cry
Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by etrange: 10:31am On Sep 21, 2019
Married woman caught...

Women would go to any length...

Fear women...

The chauvinism in this country is mind blowing! Nobody even made mention of the man here. Was she doing it alone? The act is bad, condemn the two and stop this one sidedness!
Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by FemiShodipo: 10:47am On Sep 21, 2019
Are you depressed and you feel like nothing else seems funny�?Do you think our nollywood Comedy movies are just not funny enough��?For Crazy skits,Hilarious Memes�,Funny Savages���,Latest Updates about Naija Celebrities and Occasional Giveaways....Do you want large crowd to see what you can do??��...You think you have the Talent to showcase to Large viewers....IBILEL�FF is the right platform to join as it covers all of these and also pushes you to the world. Join using this link below.. https:///send?phone=+2349027592896&text=I%20want%20to%20be%20a%20part%20of%20IBILELAFF%20and%20my%20name%20is%20
Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 10:47am On Sep 21, 2019
ppreye:

Jesus Christ! No you didn't just say this sir
if she’s not working before I married her....it’s my duty to give her capital to start something that won’t make her vulnerable to shit¥ working environments

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by DanielOwen2050(m): 10:54am On Sep 21, 2019
Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by Gudiza(m): 11:17am On Sep 21, 2019
That's what these 'expatriates' do everywhere they are in Africa..... create prostituting rings out of starving natives. Watch these folks, exploiting Africans is nothing but a sport for them. Some chinese folks were recently exposed for sleeping with all the women who break rocks to sell somewhere in ogun. If you don't cooperate no money for you.

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by sexysage(m): 11:18am On Sep 21, 2019
Any woman who can comfortably have sex with these Asians is nothing but an animal in human skin. I saw lots of shit in these guys' life within the little while I spent working with them.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by Biglittlelois(f): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:

So what are you saying? That all bank marketers bleep just to get customers?

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 21, 2019
etrange:
Married woman caught...

Women would go to any length...

Fear women...

The chauvinism in this country is mind blowing! Nobody even made mention of the man here. Was she doing it alone? The act is bad, condemn the two and stop this one sidedness!
Men and women, guys and ladies will never be treated equally!!! It will never happen!!

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by profilemessages: 11:52am On Sep 21, 2019
apart from their pvssies, what else do women have to offer?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Man With Big Gbola / See How This Maid Watches TV Only When Oga Is At Home Alone / Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.