Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Some Diets Pregnant Women Should Avoid - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Some Diets Pregnant Women Should Avoid (29589 Views)

Top 10 Foods You Should Avoid During Weight Loss / 2,131 Pregnant Women Test Positive To HIV In Lagos / Why Pregnant Women Should Not Drink Zobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Diets Pregnant Women Should Avoid by MJBOLT: 11:45am On Sep 21, 2019
go and meet the person responsible grin
Biglittlelois:

What of the baby embarassed
Re: Some Diets Pregnant Women Should Avoid by Biglittlelois(f): 11:47am On Sep 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
go and meet the person responsible grin

I'm off to ya mama's house cry

1 Like

Re: Some Diets Pregnant Women Should Avoid by MJBOLT: 11:55am On Sep 21, 2019
abeg,no come o,you want make my mama use cane flog me angry

Biglittlelois:

I'm off to ya mama's house cry
Re: Some Diets Pregnant Women Should Avoid by Biglittlelois(f): 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
abeg,no come o,you want make my mama use cane flog me angry

Hehehehe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Diets Pregnant Women Should Avoid by mercyviv(f): 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
When a pregmant woman don't eat eggs, fish etc, what do they eat?
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Some Diets Pregnant Women Should Avoid by MJBOLT: 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2019
how will this weekend be?
Biglittlelois:

Hehehehe cheesy
Re: Some Diets Pregnant Women Should Avoid by Biglittlelois(f): 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
how will this weekend be?

I just want to relax at home.

1 Like

Re: Some Diets Pregnant Women Should Avoid by MJBOLT: 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
relax? undecided dont be lazy,i thought you were taking me out undecided

Biglittlelois:

I just want to relax at home.
Re: Some Diets Pregnant Women Should Avoid by khome(f): 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2019
mercyviv:
When a pregmant woman don't eat eggs, fish etc, what do they eat?
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Who said pregnant women should not eat fish and egg?

1 Like

Re: Some Diets Pregnant Women Should Avoid by mamaa88(f): 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
But my mom ate all dis still she gave birth to a sweet looking babe which is me
Re: Some Diets Pregnant Women Should Avoid by Biglittlelois(f): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
relax? undecided dont be lazy,i thought you were taking me out undecided

I want to be lazy abeg, had a really stressful week, I don't even want to see the sun or step my leg outside sad

1 Like

Re: Some Diets Pregnant Women Should Avoid by banhammy: 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
What about the husband of the pregnant woman, which foods should he avoid?
Re: Some Diets Pregnant Women Should Avoid by MJBOLT: 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
is it that bad shocked i hope you know exercise is good for the body

Biglittlelois:

I want to be lazy abeg, had a really stressful week, I don't even want to see the sun or step my leg outside sad
Re: Some Diets Pregnant Women Should Avoid by Biglittlelois(f): 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
is it that bad shocked i hope you know exercise is good for the body

Yes I know that, sleep is also good for the body, and I am sleep deprived, I just want to sleep all day and tomorrow seriously.

1 Like

Re: Some Diets Pregnant Women Should Avoid by MJBOLT: 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
i have this weird feeling that you are extremely fat undecided

Biglittlelois:

Yes I know that, sleep is also good for the body, and I am sleep deprived, I just want to sleep all day and tomorrow seriously.
Re: Some Diets Pregnant Women Should Avoid by Biglittlelois(f): 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
i have this weird feeling that you are extremely fat undecided

I am fair and petite, infact I am becoming skinny lately due to stress, I aim to be a glutton and sleep well to add more flesh smiley

1 Like

Re: Some Diets Pregnant Women Should Avoid by MJBOLT: 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2019
you better stand up from that bed,you want to be a glutton so you can look like fufu abi

Biglittlelois:

I am fair and petite, infact I am becoming skinny lately due to stress, I aim to be a glutton and sleep well to add more flesh smiley
Re: Some Diets Pregnant Women Should Avoid by Biglittlelois(f): 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
you better stand up from that bed,you want to be a glutton so you can look like fufu abi

Lmao yeye cheesy
Re: Some Diets Pregnant Women Should Avoid by Jm879316: 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
banhammy:
What about the husband of the pregnant woman, which foods should he avoid?
see my signature
Re: Some Diets Pregnant Women Should Avoid by Jude49(m): 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Lmao yeye cheesy
weldone ma, una don convert the forum to personal chat abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Diets Pregnant Women Should Avoid by Mummymahdi(f): 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2019
zedman1:
That pregnancy thing na wah! Everything de smell for my wife nose now. Now she likes Suya, massa(if you know it), and every other food we don't have at home. Wives, so na so una de do men?

believe me its never intentional, presently my husband have to send for red oil from interior village in Benue to b collected at d park cos that's the only oil I can cook with and eat, for any other oil I cook with , if I try eating I will vomit till I vomit what i didn't even eat

1 Like

Re: Some Diets Pregnant Women Should Avoid by Lmaomen1(m): 1:24am On Sep 22, 2019
fdegfer
Re: Some Diets Pregnant Women Should Avoid by Jm879316: 5:34am On Sep 27, 2019
Re: Some Diets Pregnant Women Should Avoid by Franklyfrank300(m): 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
This is just a fact... But some women do take acohol to reduce the size of the baby.. not too much ooh.. I know very many of women that do that.

I must commend your effort in putting this up.

Inadequate care of some instructions during pregnancy causes a lot of complications. So we should be careful during gestation and afterwards.

Some women do have vagina discharge after birth which causes loss of issues.

From not being strong to take care of new baby to risk of losing baby and her life..

Mother and child care consciousness should be our watchword..

If you have anyone in your reach suffering that, you or your sweet wife.. get her the new way to prevent vaginal discharge after birth...

You can reach out for It if you can't find within your locality.

Whatsapp: 08165125994
Re: Some Diets Pregnant Women Should Avoid by Knetpro(m): 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2023
Great post.

Another important information that women need to know about is how to avoid episiotomy cuts and stitches during delivery.

Many women do not know that they should take their diet very seriously and watch what they put in their mouths during pregnancy.

Mrs. Nma learned about this the hard way despite being a registered midwife and nurse.

She suffered painful episiotomy cuts and stitches during the birth of her first baby.

As a result, she went through trauma for many weeks after delivery and could not have sex with her husband for several months.

All this could have been avoided if she had paid more attention to her diet.

There was ONE other very important thing that she did which facilitated the safe delivery of her second baby without surgery, episiotomy cuts and stitches which could have robbed her of her joy for many months.

Find out this ONE THING which she did in the post below.

Read her FULL STORY through the link below.

Pregnancy Without Tears: Is It Possible To Give Birth Without Pain? TRUE STORY
Click 👇 https://www.nairaland.com/7697053/pregnancy-without-tears-it-possible

(1) (2) (Reply)

Engineering Graduate Drowns In Delta River 3 Months After Completing NYSC / The Ugly Truth About Your Toothbrush / Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.