Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) (83956 Views)

Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide / DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide / Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
Sucide is not an option.
Give your life to Christ

3 Likes

Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2019
cheesy
Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2019
Chai

1 Like

Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by tot(f): 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2019
How do people feel comfortable posting pictures of a dead person online? Have we lost all sense of empathy and reasoning as a nation? So many mad people walking.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2019
generationz:
For every succesful wizkid there are hundreds who will never smell the limelight.

Music business is like being a contractor.

If one song is a hit it changes your life. If not, you put so much in and get nothing out.
I think Oritsefemi had his first hit when he was in his 30's.

That's why it is good for an entertainer to be multi talented.

Imagine if Bright Opkocha aka Basketmouth had remained a rapper?

Or Robert Downey Jr. had kept on trying to push his singing career?

Or Mark Whalberg had continued with his crappy rap music? grin

Or is it Dwayne Johnson I'll mention?

Diversification is key people.

This is easily one of the best comments I have had the rare privilege of reading on this forum... Keep this up. Sound it that the deaf may hear!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2019
generationz:
For every succesful wizkid there are hundreds who will never smell the limelight.

Music business is like being a contractor.

If one song is a hit it changes your life. If not, you put so much in and get nothing out.
I think Oritsefemi had his first hit when he was in his 30's.

That's why it is good for an entertainer to be multi talented.

Imagine if Bright Opkocha aka Basketmouth had remained a rapper?

Or Robert Downey Jr. had kept on trying to push his singing career?

Or Mark Whalberg had continued with his crappy rap music? grin

Or is it Dwayne Johnson I'll mention?

Diversification is key people.
Correct,Tupac shakur was multi talented, Ice cube, Ll cool j, Tupac was more of a rapper than an Actor.

Eddy murphy, Ice T, and All the others.

2 Likes

Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by hify9935(f): 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
Samfloxin:
There is a situation one will pass through in life , you will not blame these guys that took their lives that much. There is a very thin line between life and death. The difference between you and them is that your will power is a little bit more than theirs . Pls always share your problem with loved ones whether they will find solutions or not. Pouring out your heart,relieves you of the over load that would have led suicide. Please when someone posts something about taking their lives. please locate the person wherever he or she is. You may that SAVIOUR. Samfloxin says so....
I can relate to this. Immediately you find your voice to speak out about what you're passing through,you're a step forward to being depression free in most cases.

2 Likes

Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by farem: 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hashimyussufamao:

Do you think depression is beans??!

Shey na by rice??! For every pele pele, there are more than 100 who sunk deeper into depression and came out alive

Druggie and cultist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by mkoabiola: 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
Depression is real...

But suicide is not d best n last option.

But pelepele means gently gently.

D guy no bear d name ooo

1 Like

Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by chiblaze07(m): 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
This is so saddening. angry

10 years is a long time, but he should have held on at least.

He is young and vibrant.

But, what do I know other than snail farming?

TO THOSE IT MAY CONCERN

SNAIL FARMING BUSINESS: Read Everything about snail farming here

TOPIC: How to hatch your snail eggs to ensure an increased number of hatchlings.

Have you been looking for a way to incubate your snail eggs so that you can hatch more snails for your snail farm?

Can I tell you something?

Hatching snail eggs is one of the easiest things to do in snail farming.

That’s why you don’t get to see many articles that give clarity to this topic.

They assume you should know how to hatch snail eggs by yourself without anyone teaching you.

In this article, I will take you through the entire process of setting up an incubator for snails eggs and also show you how to incubate snail eggs.

That’s not all!

I will also teach you how to care for the snail eggs while they are still in the incubator, and how you can track the hatching of new snails for business records.

At the end of this article, I have added a video that will show you practically everything you need to know about hatching snails eggs.

If you are ready, let’s dive right in!!

Read the full article - How to hatch snail eggs

Read other related articles on https://agro4africa.com

GistMore11:
About 10 days ago, this young Nigerian rapper and singer, Olanrewaju Pelepele shared an emotional video online talking about how depressed he was and his plans to take his own life.

At the time, he wasn't taken serious and now, he has made good on his promise and has taken his life.

He was found stone cold dead in his apartment on Friday, September 20th 2019. His death stems from his long battle with depression and his inability to fully break into the Nigerian music industry despite 10years of hard work.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/more-photos-of-rapper-pelepele-before-and-committing-suicide
Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by Reffone: 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
I myself has been depressed and suicidal I need help

1 Like

Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by simplesearch: 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
Matthew 11:28-30

28 “Come unto Me all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me, for I am meek and lowly in heart, and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

30 For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.”

Not until we embrace the merit of the cross and find solace in God's right hand through Jesus alone; our toil, achievement, possession and opportunity will always continue to leave a bigger vacuum within us that nothing in the world, not even religion can fill except Christ alone.

1 Like

Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2019
He kept on banging on the wrong door for 10 good years!

Rappers dey blow for naija?

1 Like

Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by generationz(f): 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2019
Angelfrost:

This is easily one of the best comments I have had the rare privilege of reading on this forum... Keep this up. Sound it that the deaf may hear!!!

Thanks.
Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by crafteck(m): 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2019
eTECTIV:
If everyone who hasn't made it took their own lives, how many ppl go remain for dis world?
Nigeria will have 300 people left, 100 will be politicians, 100 will be runs girls the remaining go be boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by Mmhiralxz(m): 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
Is it now you will have the ability to fully break into the Nigerian music industry... RIP to the dead sha
Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by aspiring44: 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

N
My brother at times ,it is not ordinary..

There are forces behind this suicide..

One of them is this buhari syndrome

One cannot explain the forces . I pray I should not commit..........

Some things could make you .....
Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by agbekeOreke86(f): 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
Oooo lawd...the urge to blow sooo bad  ...he even wore 'starboy' jeans.everybody can assume his (the guys')reason(s) for wanting to 'end it all' but nobody,i repeat nobody knows what he truly,deeply felt.he probably sees others flaunting whips and wards on SM thereby thinking he was a failure but forgetting pe 'ayanmo otooto ni a gbe wa sii aye',kadara de she ototo!!our lots and fate in life differs!! some 'blow' immediately,make money,squander it all,become broke and still get 2nd...even 3rd chances at life while others,with all their talents,even with bomb n explosives attached to their destinies wnt/dnt get noticed at all talkless of 'blowing'!!it aint of him that runneth,or of him that willeth ooo....ori eni lon gbe nii ooo!!!! None of us here knows what's on the other side which always sends cold chills down my spine but i do hope u find wateva it is you sought young man!#sleepon#!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hashimyussufamao:

Do you think depression is beans??!

tell am well
Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by Mykel51(m): 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
Reffone:
I myself has been depressed and suicidal I need help

If you need someone to talk to...you can talk to me...07065301081...I don't know what you are going through but I believe there is light at the end of the tunnel
Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by zedman1(m): 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
Ah ahn, and I had to watch the said video. The guy is tight, at least compared to some other 'Yoruba rappers'. See, I don't blame anybody whenever I hear they took their lives due to depression. Except you've never experienced it, you won't know what it entails. I was there once, funny I didn't know why, even till date, I still don't know what triggered it. Depression is real and a bastard!

2 Likes

Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by pretteemee(f): 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
suicide is not the best option, only cowards commit suicide.
Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by Silas6(m): 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2019
Xxx123xxx:
It is not hard to see that many Nigerians have reduced themselves to low animals.Its dehumanizing to post the pix of a young human like you in his place of Death.How did we become this devilish and inconsiderate.
Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by saintokwuluora(m): 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
Never take material success as the fulfillment of life, there is more to life than riches. Never compare yourself to others, while you may forbid what some did to achieve success, others now have their time, yours will come as long as you are born with in a certain time on earth. But make sure you believe in the only true way to God, the good news of Jesus Christ. Once you are on this Way, you shall live by faith not by sight as the Holy Spirit comforts, helps, teaches and guides you through this treacherous phase of life.
Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by Wicked44(m): 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
Omo don die Sara!!!,sorry hope u make it in hell grin grin R.I.PIECES
Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by Ireblessingss: 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
donbachi:
Him for go wash mouth and head as some of dem wash na.

I swear. Them no show am road
Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by mdchikezie(m): 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
DEPRESSION IS A VERY BAD THING, I HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH DEPRESSION FOR THE PAST FEW MONTHS NOW I REALLY HOPE I GO THROUGH cry cry
Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by peeps4u: 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2019
airmark:
The person that recorded his last moments videos he posted on his facebook page some days ago, should be arrested asap. So sad.

Why? Because the person killed him or poisoned him?
You just spoke like a typical Nigerian policeman; no intelligence in their investigation but just gragra and needless arrests.
Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2019
I thank my religion one way or the other
Islam has drummed it in my ears right from childhood the aftermath of suicide
The pains are too much to bear
And some people have very low will power to bear the pains
Depression is real
Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by enemachris(m): 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
Only a weak man would take his own dear life because of down times of life.Life itself is not a bed of roses, coupled with the fact that we are from a third world country. We are used to hard times already.
Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
Haymaykar:
What do people gain in killing them.... Don they use to remember hell fire..

The type of hell fire your bible or Koran talked about doesn't exist. It was made up specifically by the Catholic church.

However, the hell that exists is that he (pelepele) will be back right here on earth, in fact, he's already lining up so that he would be re-born to earth to continue perfecting himself in his music career or whatever his real goal for living, until he actually achieve that purpose. Once that's done he have literally ''saved'' himself. Otherwise, he would still come again and die again for hundreds if not thousands of times until he save himself. But as you can see its extremely difficult to achieve.

Now, this is where religions like Christianity and Islam get deceived that someone else would clean their imperfections to save them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Poses In Bed Ahead Of Valentine (Photo) / Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) / Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.