Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) (83946 Views)

Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide / DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide / Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by mildflame: 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2019
felaismyhero:
you the BRAVE one,how do you know that your life would ever get better than it is now? how do you know that you would die in ghastly accident? it takes COURAGE to commit suicide!

Courage gives one every impetus to forge ahead, while cowardice makes one to totally lose hope
SUICIDE is the highest form of cowardice
Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by chival(f): 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
Garrieveryday:

When was Dwayne Johnson as a musician?

Go to YouTube and search for Wyclef feat. The Rock IT DOESN'T MATTER. Take a listen and tell me what you think.
Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by airmark(m): 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2019
peeps4u:

Why? Because the person killed him or poisoned him?
You just spoke like a typical Nigerian policeman; no intelligence in their investigation but just gragra and needless arrests.

You are the one lacking in common sense. Can you record video of your friend about to use sniper and not try to contact his family and friends quickly before he takes his life?

It shows you could also stupidly do the same for a loved one. You are foolish.
Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by fortran12: 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2019
Beverlyjean:
He wasn't famous while alive...but became famous in death
“For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, but lose his soul?"
He has a person has nothin to gain.
Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by aspiring44: 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2019
felaismyhero:
sir,there are no forces anywhere! suicide is not altogether a bad thing; i plan to commit suicide if i don't achieve some things at a particular age.there is no HOPE for the lives of those hausa beggars;better to end the life if it is meaningless!

We have degree of vulnerability. What you can endure , other cannot . Moreover , suicide is engraved with psychotic symptoms before it to suicidal thoughts.

The more reason one should always share ideas , views it keeps one at bay from evil thought.

Ocd - Obsesssive compulsive disorder comes into play , likewise schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and paranoid
Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by peeps4u: 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
airmark:

You are the one lacking in common sense. Can you record video of your friend about to use sniper and not try to contact his family and friends quickly before he takes his life?

It shows you could also stupidly do the same for a loved one. You are foolish.

You're still dumb. You could condemn him for not taking action but he hasn't committed any crime to be arrested. If I see someone wanting to take his life and I don't take any action to stop him, I haven't committed any crime.

Stop displaying your ignorance online
Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by mmadu4: 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
we are over 200 million people in this country why should i give a fvck about this nigga ? not everyone is meant to BLOW and make it . rest in pissssssss

Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
eTECTIV:
If everyone who hasn't made it took their own lives, how many ppl go remain for dis world?
I wonder o
Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
DonBenny77:
At least he now has the fame he craved for.
And he's not even around to enjoy it
Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hashimyussufamao:

Do you think depression is beans??!
Nobody said it's beans.. but Is suicide the better option?
Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by patorial(m): 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2019
chival:

Dwayne Johnson was terrible! His music will give you a headache.
Was he the one that sang 'berbie girl'?
Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by Teeboi56: 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2019
eTECTIV:
If everyone who hasn't made it in life took their own lives, how many ppl go remain for dis world?
No mind d idiot jare he just killed himself for nothing
Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by MrPaul2: 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
Chisaedhor:

I don't know him pls
This is one of the reasons he took his life. After 10 years of hard work no good record label
Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by orunmila144: 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
but is it by force to be rich or popular ? you morrasuckers need to start appreciating the little things in life. learn to appreciate eating moimoi and suya and asaro and meat pie etc etc. cant you make these things your pleasure ? why must your pleasure be cars ? can you eat car ? abi which kind wahala be this with all these black demons wey full naija

Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by Darevofpeace(m): 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
eTECTIV:
If everyone who hasn't made it in life took their own lives, how many ppl go remain for dis world?
A whole lots of times,depression steps in when you start using your fellow human as the basis for your success in life.
I waited for 6yrs to get admission. I came out of it when I'll decided to add values to humanity without any hope of payback.
From that day,anytime I arrived in any new environment, I would start to notice what people lack or the abnormalities in Such environment.
Until your goals,dreams and vision have to do with raising up the face of all humanity as it foundational objectives,your depression is unending.. ..

Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by Chisaedhor: 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
MrPaul2:

This is one of the reasons he took his life. After 10 years of hard work no good record label

It must not be music na grin

What of me wey don dey sing for more than 14 years?? And have been producing music for like 9 years Nko I don kill ma self

I never senior wizkid and Burna boy??

I kill my self??

He is a fool sad
Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by Maxwellshady(m): 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2019
Rip bro
Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by selfmade22: 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2019
If person beg you for help, if you can just help, if you can't help, just give the person advice or idea.... thanks
Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by ultimatekint(m): 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
Just a waist
Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2019
felaismyhero:
lol,wats ur story? can it be worse dan oruma's?

I know you don’t want to hear it, to him his might be worse but I have seen everything hot and red in life
Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2019
Auxtin85:
Am not sure there is anything that will make me end my life

There is, but may that tribulation never come your
Way IJN.

Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by airmark(m): 6:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
peeps4u:

You're still dumb. You could condemn him for not taking action but he hasn't committed any crime to be arrested. If I see someone wanting to take his life and I don't take any action to stop him, I haven't committed any crime.

Stop displaying your ignorance online

You are foolish and an illiterate. Did i say he commit any crime? I said he should be arrested and i didn't say he should be jailed. He should be arrested for interrogation, that's all.

That's what they will do in any sane country, and no sane person will object to that unlike you.

Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by Smithwilliams826: 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
eTECTIV:
I go still remain.
Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by webngnews: 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by olawalebabs(m): 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
As he don kill himself now, he don blow?

Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
aspiring44:

One cannot explain the forces . I pray I should not commit..........

Some things could make you .....

buh if u have trust in God, u can never take ur life..

God gives life and take when he chooses to...

Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by seangy4konji: 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
chival:

Dwayne Johnson was terrible! His music will give you a headache.

With his native american dance steps of people from Hawaii or honolulul..

Very terrible

Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by YinkaGold02: 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2019
Man dies during underwater proposal to girlfriend
52 minutes ago

An American man identified as Steven Weber Jr died during an underwater proposal which went wrong this week in Tanzania. 

Steven Weber Jr. of Baton Rouge in Louisiana who proposed to his girlfriend, Kenesha during their trip to Tanzania this week never got to hear her say "YES" as he couldn’t hold his breath long enough to list all the things he loved about her.

Antoine took to Facebook on Friday September 20, to confirm the death of her boyfriend in a touching tribute where she shared their final moments together.

She wrote "There are no words adequate enough to honor the beautiful soul that is Steven Weber, Jr. You were a bright light to everyone you encountered. You never met a stranger, and you brought so much joy to so many people. You were kind, compassionate, you regularly made me cry with laughter, and you showered me with a love like none I’d ever experienced.

You never emerged from those depths, so you never got to hear my answer, “Yes! Yes! A million times, yes, I will marry you!!” We never got to embrace and celebrate the beginning of the rest of our lives together, as the best day of our lives turned into the worst, in the cruelest twist of fate imaginable. I will try to take solace in the fact that we enjoyed the most amazing bucket list experiences these past few days, and that we both were so happy and absolutely giddy with excitement in our final moments together.

Just a couple days before you died, you said to me, “I’ve seen a few cancer patients on this trip, and it dawned on me that this is a once-in-a-lifetime thing that people want to experience before they die. And here we are in the prime of our lives doing this. We are so blessed.”

Yes, we were, my perfect love, my angel, my soul. Yes, we were, and I will carry the blessing of the love we shared with me forever. I will find you and marry you in the next lifetime, and the next, and the next, and the next... I love you so much, and I always will. 

Please pray for all the family and friends that loved him so much. Please love each other while you can, as hard as you can. I know that wherever in the universe Steven’s spirit now resides, that is exactly what he’s doing: giving love and spreading joy and laughter. And knowing him, always quick with an off-color joke, he’s probably entertaining someone with a story about how he royally screwed up that proposal and died while being extra.

Rest well, my sweet baby! Always know that you are forever loved!"

Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by aspiring44: 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

buh if u have trust in God, u can never take ur life..

God gives life and take when he chooses to...

Very true my brother
Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 10:20pm On Sep 21, 2019
am sure his grand parents will be beaten his spirit rite now

Re: Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2019
Auxtin85:
Am not sure there is anything that will make me end my life
There are..... A man once said this.

Toke Makinwa Poses In Bed Ahead Of Valentine (Photo) / Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) / Toyin Aimakhu Blasted For Her 'Fallen Boobs'

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49