Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

I'm Now A Graduate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I'm Now A Graduate (494 Views)

Is A 2.2 A Bad Grade For A Graduate? / I'm Now A Graduate / Can A Graduate Do NYSC Twice? (2) (3) (4)

I'm Now A Graduate by Vill(f): 7:04am On Sep 21, 2019
Hi my family of Nairalanders. Your boy Vill is now a graduate. All thanks to God

mode please front page

Re: I'm Now A Graduate by bisi16(m): 7:32am On Sep 21, 2019
If u studied anything outside the Medical field, Engineering and IT related, young bro, go and learn a skill fast! As in fast fast. Not wishing u bad luck o but don’t WASTE UR TIME looking for jobs.

Time u can never get back. Learn a skill today.
Re: I'm Now A Graduate by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 21, 2019
bisi16:
If u studied anything outside the Medical field, Engineering and IT related, young bro, go and learn a skill fast! As in fast fast. Not wishing u bad luck o but don’t WASTE UR TIME looking for jobs.

Even those of us who studied engineering at working day and night to improve on skill acquisition. It's a nice advice you've given him.

Re: I'm Now A Graduate by Maj196(m): 10:36am On Sep 21, 2019
Congrats grin
Re: I'm Now A Graduate by Yusfunoble(m): 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
Lol.. brodas please should we tell him? grin

Re: I'm Now A Graduate by lewispius: 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2019
Yusfunoble:
Lol.. brodas please should we tell him? grin
Biko tell him grin grin

Re: I'm Now A Graduate by justflow1(m): 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
bisi16:

what happen to other fields? Economics, Accounting, Law, Management, Finance, Architecture? to mention but a few

the skill recommendation you gave for other fields of study other than the ones you listed therein can also be recommended for the one you have painstakingly excluded. any course of study in Nigeria is not a panacea to your ailing financial or career woes. get a certification today, just so you can be made sophisticated and grounded for the rigors of practise. And most importantly trust in God.
Bsc. whatever, is not enough.

A physiotherapist in Nigeria with mind blowing prof certifications has a better footing than an ordinary Bsc holder in med, Engine and IT.
I However, stand to be corrected

Best Red Hair Color Ideals For Every Skin Complexion. / Departed Glory: Factors That Necessitate The Downfall Of A Man / ASUU may Own The Record for most Union Strikes Globally! (Includes stats)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9