Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,915 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) (39671 Views)

#RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare / Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele / Women Protest Against Sowore’s Detention At The High Court In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by Ezeego1(m): 8:57am On Sep 21, 2019
Tammynator:
It is a shame, we now have a country where people cannot speak out for what is good. This Sowore's case should be one where all our youths should've been on the streets by now. But, No! They are all hiding behind keypads(including me).
FG dare not detain NairaMarley or Tacha(even if they are wrong); you would see the YOUTHS on the streets protesting; carrying placards; ready to die. Our celebrities (yeyebrities) would have created a hash tag.
The events our youths are interested in, mirrors what we are in this country. So sad.

You're so on point!

2 Likes

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by Seventy7kings: 8:58am On Sep 21, 2019
conductor250:
He transfered money (which he earned legally) from his personal GTB to his corporate UBA account with online banking and then went to Arise TV to criticize Buhari for being a dullard he is - is why he is being detained and tax payers' money being wasted for?

Luggard, you will never end well in that hellfire you are for putting me up against idiots in the name of One Fraudgeria.
grin

1 Like

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 21, 2019
verygudbadguy:

Clearly, u dont know anything about banking or swift transfer. Lemme explain to you for future reference.

Sowore transferred from his UBA account in Nigeria here to Gtbank account of his company. When you do a transfer in USD, it must be routed through a corresponding bank and will hereby generate a telex/swift copy because our currency is not USD. That's why it was credited by Citi bank.

In all these charges, Sowore has no case to answer. When they have their day in court, the case will be thrown out.

One day, President will be remembered as the President of the North and a tyrant who never respected the rule of law. He has done more to divide this country.

You think these people don’t know all these that u explained... this man has the justice system in his pocket....the fact that a man can be arrested for treason because he protested peacefully is already a clear indication that he can be hanged or thrown in jail for ever for wateva reason they can cook up...
Is it not this same country the CJN was removed and another appointed like a class captain by buhari... we are not running democracy here...we just have a disguised senate collecting money to make us feel this is a democratic government..

4 Likes

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by Babysheart(f): 9:02am On Sep 21, 2019
Sowore is no Mandela. And of course, he can't play any Mandela game. He doesn't have the morale discipline and his case is one of use and dump by his erstwhile paymasters. Nigerians know that's why everyone is looking away.

Sowore is on his own.

1 Like

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by ogatboy(m): 9:03am On Sep 21, 2019
Either this govt. is clueless or they have the judiciary in their pocket. The charges are bull shit. For the treason charge, i would like to see Amaechi and Buhari as witness testifying cos they would also have to face the same consequence

1 Like

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 21, 2019
sogodihno:

Can u just shove this trash into ur rectum, anyway I dont expect a single digit IQ to understand that the guy is playing Mandela game, when it is time to reap this benefit now, u will start wailing and gnashing of teeth again, why always Yoruba.

Irrelevant 5%. Tueh!
E dey pain you abi? The guy will rot there because he comes from a cowardly people who refuses to learn from their past mistakes

1 Like

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by jaxxy(m): 9:04am On Sep 21, 2019
whizbee:
Sowore is playing the Mandela card and it's working

There are people who preach change and came in on the Change mantra bt yet do not want the country to change.

1 Like

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by CreekCommando: 9:05am On Sep 21, 2019
DexterousOne:
So Nigerians will just watch while Sowore is getting nailed like this?

Shame of a country
Shame of a youth population

Even naira marley when in cell got more support and outcry
Are you saying people from that side value illiterate musicians more than a refined Sowore? I really learned a thing today.

1 Like

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by Godoverevery: 9:05am On Sep 21, 2019
verygudbadguy:

Clearly, u dont know anything about banking or swift transfer. Lemme explain to you for future reference.

Sowore transferred from his UBA account in Nigeria here to Gtbank account of his company. When you do a transfer in USD, it must be routed through a corresponding bank and will hereby generate a telex/swift copy because our currency is not USD. That's why it was credited by Citi bank.

In all these charges, Sowore has no case to answer. When they have their day in court, the case will be thrown out.

One day, President will be remembered as the President of the North and a tyrant who never respected the rule of law. He has done more to divide this country.
what u fail to understand is..... anyone can wire money from any place of the world into account but a government can ask u to come explain where u got d money from..... which is a norm in any part of the world.
am not supporting anyone am just pointing out fact to u.....dere nothing bad in any government charging him with that.....if he not guilty d court will vindicate him..so stop the hyper reaction cos dat was wat u guys did during formal chief justice case..u are not sowore neither do u know how he made d 19k USD so common sense is not to speak for him.......he sud go and prove his innocence in court like every other sane people do all over the world QED.
Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by shadeyinka(m): 9:06am On Sep 21, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

shocked
How Sowore ended up eating watery beans reserved for Nnamdi KANU is a perfect example of "uwa na eme ntughali" (the world rotates).
Afonja have refused to learn from history, one day they will become history. undecided
Why are you this dumb...with time, after Sowore, it will be your turn
Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by echibuogwu(m): 9:06am On Sep 21, 2019
Guy I don tlk this thing before, Yoruba is the weakest tribe in this country
Psoul:
Yorubas, stand up for one you that needs ur supports. This is the time to show him solidarity. Stop aslicking Buhari's dirty ass. He will never trust u guys. He doesn't care hw u guys feel.

They are on a plot to boot out ur VP from the seat or better still cripple his powers and make him sidon dey look VP.
I have severally heard u guys calling the Igbos "chestbeaters". Igbos will always put their actions where there mouth are.

As a "brave" you guys are, with your economic power, power of media, government pikin and all u have, pls deploy them and fight for ur son.

The other time Fulani herdsmen killed a daughter of one of you prominent traditional heads, I heard u ppl say that you guys will not take the killing wt crossed fingers. Since den, I have not seen any action from you guys ooo. E be like say una don take the killing not only with crossed fingers, but with crossed legs and lying down come join the snoring on top am.

Na waa for this ppl ooo.

1 Like

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by verygudbadguy(m): 9:08am On Sep 21, 2019
Godoverevery:

what u fail to understand is..... anyone can wire money from any place of the world into account but a government can ask u to come explain where u got d money from..... which is a norm in any part of the world.
am not supporting anyone am just pointing out fact to u.....dere nothing bad in any government charging him with that.....if he not guilty d court will vindicate him..so stop the hyper reaction cos dat was wat u guys did during formal chief justice case..u are not sowore neither do u know how he made d 19k USD so common sense is not to speak for him.......he sud go and prove his innocence in court like every other sane people do all over the world QED.

Wow. Such a childish response. I don't do banters abeg. You clearly didn't read my post. You are just looking for a partner to roll in the mud with.

4 Likes

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by sogodihno: 9:13am On Sep 21, 2019
jcmaiah:

E dey pain you abi? The guy will rot there because he comes from a cowardly people who refuses to learn from their past mistakes

Where has ur bravery led u apart from killing millions of ur people

1 Like

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by Okuda(m): 9:22am On Sep 21, 2019
IF I had fire and fuel that would guarantee that if lighted, the whole of Nigeria would burn, i would do it. Inclusive of my family inside. Nigeria needs to start afresh from scratch.
Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by Psoul(m): 9:24am On Sep 21, 2019
echibuogwu:
Guy I don tlk this thing before, Yoruba is the weakest tribe in this country

I tire ooo. And they will be castigating even those that are fighting for their own good. I don't want to say what is in my mind oooo.

1 Like

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by MONIKERREVEALER: 9:30am On Sep 21, 2019
DexterousOne:
So Nigerians will just watch while Sowore is getting nailed like this?

Shame of a country
Shame of a youth population

Even naira marley when in cell got more support and outcry

my guy, what you zoogerians have failed to understand is that the easterners are the only people trapped in the shiithole who if they give you their support, they give you their support a hundred percent to the end!!!

appreciate the fact that you zoogerians can never replicate this characteristic because we are just not made of the same stuff!!!

starting from the aba women's riots of the 20s to the fight for independence of the 40-50s to the civil war, the easterners have never been known to back down from a justifiable fight!!!

it was until after the war that we, the great easterners, became more circumspect about sticking out our necks on national matters affecting ALL zoogerians since we had seen the hate that you zoogerians have for us as demonstrated by you all joining together to fight us during the uncivil war!!!

so, unfortunately, you zoogerians would keep on going around in circles in that zoo of yours and feeling like you guys are smart for keeping the great easterners out of the scheme of things but be assured that you guys will NEVER make progress in substantial national development until we, the great easterners, decide to, once again, put in our indispensable formidable efforts!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by masseratti: 9:35am On Sep 21, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

my guy, what you zoogerians have failed to understand is that the easterners are the only people who if they give you their support, they give you their support to the end!!!

appreciate the fact that you zoogerians can never replicate this characteristic because we are not made of the same stuff!!!

starting from the aba women's riots of the 20s to the fight for independence of the 40-50s to the civil war, the easterners have never been known to back down from a justifiable fight!!!

it was until after the war that we, the great easterners, became more circumspect about sticking out our necks on national matters affecting ALL zoogerians since we had seen the hate that you zoogerians have for us as demonstrated in you all joining together to fight us during the uncivil war!!!

so, unfortunately, you zoogerians would keep on going around in circles in that zoo of yours and feeling like you guys are smart for keeping the great easterners out of the scheme of things but be assured that you guys will NEVER make progress in substantial national development until we, the great easterners, decide to, once again, put in our indispensable formidable efforts!!!
which fight did you guys fight for independence in the 40s and 50s,when and where.... Who? You are about to invent history again ó.
Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by notoriousbabe: 9:41am On Sep 21, 2019
Absolute rubbish. Tyrants. Very useless government. Buhari is a very big scam

2 Likes

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by MONIKERREVEALER: 9:48am On Sep 21, 2019
masseratti:
which fight did you guys fight for independence in the 40s and 50s,when and where.... Who? You are about to invent history again ó.

the zikist movement were the most militant of ALL the pressure groups against colonial rule and were also the most jailed!!!

it was also the most demonstrating of national character with even a zikist of fulani origin being made the first mayor of enugu!!! we, the great easterners, don't do tribe but merit!!!

the British decided to put us at the bottom of the pile in their zoo because of all the headaches we caused them in chasing them back to their island!!! Google is your friend!!!

2 Likes

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by F2st5s: 9:49am On Sep 21, 2019
courage89:
Interesting

Sowore is Africa's next Mandela.
Will you want to switch places with him?

1 Like

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by teddyberry(m): 9:50am On Sep 21, 2019
Our original problem

2 Likes

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by sofiscatedmoron: 9:50am On Sep 21, 2019
goodnessme1:
So Ijaws owns ondo state.

I thought ondo is a yoruba state.
minority part of ondo are inhabited by ijaw, while the majority part is yoruba
Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by masseratti: 9:52am On Sep 21, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

the zikist movement were the most militant of ALL the pressure groups against colonial rule and were also the most jailed!!!

it was also also the most demonstrating of national character with even a zikist of fulani origin being made the first mayor of enugu!!! we, the great easterners, don't do tribe but merit!!!

the British decided to put us at the bottom of the pile in their zoo because of all the headaches we caused them in chasing them back to their island!!! Google is your friend!!! the
which Zikist movement NCNC? Created by a Yoruba man? Which prison were the members of the "zikist" movement jailed, which court convicted them and when? Simple question please give simple detailed answers.

Where did they demonstrate /protest against colonial rule?
Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by modik(m): 9:56am On Sep 21, 2019
tesppidd:
Where is Eedris Abdulkareem who was pulling shirt with Sowore?

He has suddenly gone mute.

Edris pulled shirt, better than someone out there hiding under his Tecno keypad!

Sense fall on you? Just asking.
Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by MONIKERREVEALER: 10:02am On Sep 21, 2019
masseratti:
which Zikist movement NCNC? Created by a Yoruba man? Which prison were the members of the "zikist" movement jailed, which court convicted them and when? Simple question please give simple detailed answers.

Where did they demonstrate /protest against colonial rule?

go read up on mbazulike amaechi's memoirs of the zikist movement as one of the oldest surviving active members. he is in his 80s. he was the one who disarmed a would be assassin of his weapon, getting injured in the process, as the assassin attempted to eliminate zik with the British instructing the security forces in the vicinity to stand down!!!

2 Likes

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by 2rez: 10:04am On Sep 21, 2019
[s]
Firstorderwizard:

shocked
How Sowore ended up eating watery beans reserved for Nnamdi KANU is a perfect example of "uwa na eme ntughali" (the world rotates).
Afonja have refused to learn from history, one day they will become history. undecided
[/s]
Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by whizbee(m): 10:12am On Sep 21, 2019
jaxxy:

There are people who preach change and came in on the Change mantra bt yet do not want the country to change.

you're right bro... even if sowore has some undertones to his campaign...he is right about one thing... this government needs to go, it's not working

1 Like

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by namdo(m): 10:14am On Sep 21, 2019
This is what you get with illiterate agberos in position of authority. They unintelligently try to twist things. Free Sowore please.

2 Likes

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by masseratti: 10:15am On Sep 21, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

go read up on mbazulike amaechi's memoirs of the zikist movement as one of the oldest surviving active members. he is in his 80s. he was the one who disarmed a would be assassin of his weapon, getting injured in the process, as the assassin attempted to eliminate zik with the British instructing the security forces in the vicinity to stand down!!!
how old was he in the 40s if he is in his 80s now? Because it couldn't had been in the 50s cos Zik was already in government in the 50s.
Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:24am On Sep 21, 2019
2rez:
[s][/s]

Truth is bitter than chloroquine
Get that into ur empty skull undecided
Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by echibuogwu(m): 10:26am On Sep 21, 2019
Sowore is going to spend a long time in jail like Tai Solarin
Psoul:

I tire ooo. And they will be castigating even those that are fighting for their own good. I don't want to say what is in my mind oooo.

1 Like

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by jaxxy(m): 10:27am On Sep 21, 2019
whizbee:

you're right bro... even if sowore has some undertones to his campaign...he is right about one thing... this government needs to go, it's not working

I don’t think he was saying this government needs to go bt many things need to change, go or be corrected for us to experience real change in this country. If this government was smart and not burdened with a guilty conscience they would have addressed this differently and respectfully.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock / Maria Ude Nwachi To Sell The SUV Gifted To Her By The Governor / Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.