Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) (39732 Views)

#RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare / Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele / Women Protest Against Sowore’s Detention At The High Court In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by 2rez: 10:28am On Sep 21, 2019
[s]
Firstorderwizard:

Truth is bitter than chloroquine
Get that into ur empty skull undecided
[/s]
Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by mercyviv(f): 10:31am On Sep 21, 2019
courage89:
Interesting

Sowore is Africa's next Mandela.
Keep deceiving yourself. This one will rot in jail and Nigeria will not even remember him for a second!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

1 Like

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by MONIKERREVEALER: 10:31am On Sep 21, 2019
masseratti:
how old was he in the 40s if he is in his 80s now? Because it couldn't had been in the 50s cos Zik was already in government in the 50s.

guy, I don already give you material you go read so scram from my mentions please!!!

1 Like

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by airbrush: 10:36am On Sep 21, 2019
collinsmcmorgan:
lolz, no be small thing eeh!

so to transfer money go land person for jail for close to 50 days i don die .

2 Likes

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by Vatod(m): 10:37am On Sep 21, 2019
Yet our general are running raw crash to one dignity without name up north... waiting patiently to see there end point...

1 Like

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 21, 2019
sogodihno:

Where has ur bravery led u apart from killing millions of ur people
He will rot there. Even Commissioner Osinbajo can't do nothing to help.

1 Like

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by Psoul(m): 10:51am On Sep 21, 2019
echibuogwu:
Sowore is going to spend a long time in jail like Tai Solarin

Chaiiiii.....poor boy trying to stand up for his pple. Now his pple dwell in conspiratorial silence when they are supposed to stand in unison for his sake.

4 Likes

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by itu404(m): 11:00am On Sep 21, 2019
Galaticos444:
Buhari is a dictatorial president.donald trump get criticised everyday by d media(especially CNN),d lesbian and gay community and some individuals but nobody has bn charged
And how many have called for revolution with the urgency of Sowore, moreso,after he lost an election. Nobody is above the law if you want to call for chaos, confusion and anarchy you must pay the price. that is law and it must be followed to the latter. In china and Russia you would have been dead
Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by MONIKERREVEALER: 11:00am On Sep 21, 2019
whizbee:

you're right bro... even if sowore has some undertones to his campaign...he is right about one thing... this government needs to go, it's not working

hahahahahahahahaha!!!

afonjas!!!

so, this government needs to go now because jubril and the fulani cabal are now fvcking "starboy" and "jagaban" up no be so?!!!

hahahahahahahahaha!!!

houseboy, Tinubu and all you afonjas who brought in this tyrant must pay the full price unfailingly!!!

1 Like

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by Risingblue008(m): 11:02am On Sep 21, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

shocked
How Sowore ended up eating watery beans reserved for Nnamdi KANU is a perfect example of "uwa na eme ntughali" (the world rotates).
Afonja have refused to learn from history, one day they will become history. undecided
Good for him,d Yoruba's r d really betrayal for our Nigerian democracy

1 Like

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by fred04(m): 11:02am On Sep 21, 2019
They should deal with that terrorist.
E sweet me.

1 Like

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by mu2sa2: 11:05am On Sep 21, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

shocked
How Sowore ended up eating watery beans reserved for Nnamdi KANU is a perfect example of "uwa na eme ntughali" (the world rotates).
Afonja have refused to learn from history, one day they will become history. undecided
Point of correction: Sowore himself says he is Ijaw by origin, not yoruba.
Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by DexterousOne(m): 11:14am On Sep 21, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

my guy, what you zoogerians have failed to understand is that the easterners are the only people trapped in the shiithole who if they give you their support, they give you their support a hundred percent to the end!!!

appreciate the fact that you zoogerians can never replicate this characteristic because we are just not made of the same stuff!!!

starting from the aba women's riots of the 20s to the fight for independence of the 40-50s to the civil war, the easterners have never been known to back down from a justifiable fight!!!

it was until after the war that we, the great easterners, became more circumspect about sticking out our necks on national matters affecting ALL zoogerians since we had seen the hate that you zoogerians have for us as demonstrated by you all joining together to fight us during the uncivil war!!!

so, unfortunately, you zoogerians would keep on going around in circles in that zoo of yours and feeling like you guys are smart for keeping the great easterners out of the scheme of things but be assured that you guys will NEVER make progress in substantial national development until we, the great easterners, decide to, once again, put in our indispensable formidable efforts!!!

Just so you know
I'm an igbo man

#Just Saying
Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by olowo1995(m): 11:15am On Sep 21, 2019
DexterousOne:
So Nigerians will just watch while Sowore is getting nailed like this?

Shame of a country
Shame of a youth population

Even naira marley when in cell got more support and outcry

Naira Marley own is different to this one, FG did not have business with naira Marley but this one is the case between him and FG
Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by DexterousOne(m): 11:18am On Sep 21, 2019
CreekCommando:

Are you saying people from that side value illiterate musicians more than a refined Sowore? I really learned a thing today.

It's a national problem

Even where I come from in the South East

They voted and revere a useless man Like Ikpeazu

Like abia like Lagos
We have no moral justification to point hands
When we have the same problem

There senators - Two former govs and a deputy (abaribe)

Then the speaker of the state assembly is the governor son

Are we not ashamed

1 Like

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by DexterousOne(m): 11:19am On Sep 21, 2019
olowo1995:

Naira Marley own is different to this one, FG did not have business with naira Marley but this one is the case between him and FG

Let us assume your logic is right undecided

So because the FG is involved

What does it matter?

There should be uproar as well

1 Like

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by sammydark: 11:19am On Sep 21, 2019
Chaii !!
Sorry sowore.

1 Like

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by efighter: 11:28am On Sep 21, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

shocked

Just as three million Biafrans became history between 1967 and 1970 because Afonjas used them (Biafrans) for pepper soup and suya. Omo oshi Oloripelebe.
Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by efighter: 11:31am On Sep 21, 2019
tesppidd:
Where is Eedris Abdulkareem who was pulling shirt with Sowore?

He has suddenly gone mute.

His grandma has warned him that Buhari is crazier than Obasanjo

1 Like

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by efeski(m): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2019
Ventura1:

No big deal, Sowore has been eating it since he was in his 20's

Yeah, yo check
I am Sugar Ray Robinson, Booker T. Washington
W. E. B. Du Bois, I'm the modern one
Yelling at Senators, Presidents, Congressmen
We got a problem that needs some acknowledgement
I am no prison commodity, not just a body you throw in a cell
For any reason, just to bother me
Just for your quota, so it's rest in peace to Sean Bell
Sleep in peace Eric Garner
Every street, every corner
Conspiracy, new world order
I spoke to Tamir Rice mom and she told me "be strong"
It won't be long 'til it's justice
They want our votes but refuse the discussion
On how certain cops they shoot us for nothing
Revolution is coming

#Chains
#FreeSowore
Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by yaki84: 11:36am On Sep 21, 2019
DexterousOne:
So Nigerians will just watch while Sowore is getting nailed like this?

Shame of a country
Shame of a youth population

Even naira marley when in cell got more support and outcry
Shame on u bro.
Shebi u be youth too, showme ur placard u don carry since ontop dis mata?
I be akwaibom boy, nothing concern me with sowore mata.
Thought sowore campaigned vigorously for this govt in 2015.
Abeg dont bring all youths into this fulani-yoruba mata

1 Like

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by MONIKERREVEALER: 11:38am On Sep 21, 2019
DexterousOne:

Just so you know I'm an igbo man
#Just Saying
yeah right

1 Like

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by efeski(m): 11:41am On Sep 21, 2019
Risingblue008:

Good for him,d Yoruba's r d really betrayal for our Nigerian democracy

Wrong bro
Ibos betrayed the federation initially when they tipped off Zik to conveniently travel for medical check up two weeks before they'd decided to do away with himself, Akintola, Okotie-Eboh & Sardauna.
Get your mind right
Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by DexterousOne(m): 11:53am On Sep 21, 2019
yaki84:

Shame on u bro.
Shebi u be youth too, showme ur placard u don carry since ontop dis mata?
I be akwaibom boy, nothing concern me with sowore mata.
Thought sowore campaigned vigorously for this govt in 2015.
Abeg dont bring all youths into this fulani-yoruba mata

What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by phkka1(m): 11:58am On Sep 21, 2019
Gowon, Obasanjo and Danjuma are right now regretting fighting the Igbos to keep Nigeria united.

1 Like

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by Galaticos444: 1:29pm On Sep 21, 2019
itu404:

And how many have called for revolution with the urgency of Sowore, moreso,after he lost an election. Nobody is above the law if you want to call for chaos, confusion and anarchy you must pay the price. that is law and it must be followed to the latter. In china and Russia you would have been dead
stop b partisan,wen trump won election there was mass protests most women and d lesbian and gay community all over d street of USA with people chnting "not my President"but no one was persecuted and yes I know cos i was in US dat period

1 Like

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by koboko69: 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2019
Galaticos444:
Buhari is a dictatorial president.donald trump get criticised everyday by d media(especially CNN),d lesbian and gay community and some individuals but nobody
has bn charged

Blablabla.....

So many senseless noise makers in Nigeria...

Go and call for revolution in any country in the world and speak just as Sowore was speaking and see what will happen to u..... cheesy

To even make it worse...he contested to be president and lost! Then he started shouting revolution instead of just copying Atiku
Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by steve6: 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hmm....
Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by ajl: 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2019
jospepper:
A good lawyer will just be laughing at those counts.

Bad news for Buhari. Falana is Sowore's lawyer.

1 Like

Re: Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) by ajl: 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2019
sureheaven:
It's a clear indication that most Nigerians don't send sowore except online warriors and chest beaters.

If not, I've expected Nigerians to come out in thousands to protest for his release since his arrest.

Sowore is just an arrogant man who doesn't respect elders thus can't have my support.

Sorry old man that want respect. It's old men like you that steal from the young and still want respect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War / Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi / Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.