Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,541 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign (33642 Views)

2023 Election:Oseni Rufai- Men Without Honour Cannot Build Honourable Country / Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze / Amosun,el-rufai’s Men In Court To Stop Abiodun’s Candidacy As Ogun APC Guber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign by Nnukwueze: 7:13am On Sep 22, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

and hause will keep on using them to gain power till they turn to slave

just like tinibu is a slave to buhari

Of course.
Re: 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign by Rashman578(m): 7:31am On Sep 22, 2019
Since the return to democracy... This has been the combination at the highest level so far from 1999 till date " West n North, North n South, South n North, North n West( current dispensation). Feel free to predict the next combination, it shouldn't be that difficult come 2023.
Re: 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign by ledaman: 10:08am On Sep 22, 2019
Jagaban of Borgu land loading!
Re: 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign by Iziquiel(m): 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
AFONJAPIG:
we are not in 1993 grin North will rule us till Jesus come since that's what you guys want, Yoruba greediness will deny southerners opportunity to rule Nigeria, 8yrs as president and 8yrs as vice you still want to another turn.... Bring Yoruba candidate with northern vice let's pdp bring Hausa president and igbo vice let's see if they will vote for a known drug Barron like tinubu... Apart from tinubu who else do you think u can field The Fulani olygachy we know will never handover to tinubu, so game over, either BUHARI continue or another northerner continue
So you don tag me as Yoruba because of wetin I talk? Lol
You've now accepted your place as Fulani slaves, i used to think that the Yorubas and every other tribes/ethnic groups that voted BUHARI were the only Fulani slaves in Nigeria.

Back to the subject, the North also voted for OBJ in 1999 and 2003 RESPECTIVELY, I guess we're not in 1999 or 2003. Northerners just like people from other regions follows their elites. There's load of time for politicking between now and 2023 and it's still too early for you predict what would happen then. I'm sure you also predicted Atiku's victory at the polls.
Don't you think some of these Northerners declaring interest to run for Presidency in 2023 want to use it as a bargaining tool, same thing Fayose did despite he being in the know that the PDP has zoned it Presidential ticket to the North?
Re: 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign by Iziquiel(m): 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
Iziquiel:

So you don tag me as Yoruba because of wetin I talk? Lol
You've now accepted your place as Fulani slaves, i used to think that the Yorubas and every other tribes/ethnic groups that voted BUHARI were the only Fulani slaves in Nigeria.

Back to the subject, the North also voted for OBJ in 1999 and 2003 RESPECTIVELY, I guess we're not in 1999 or 2003. Northerners just like people from other regions follows their elites. There's load of time for politicking between now and 2023 and it's still too early for you predict what would happen then. I'm sure you also predicted Atiku's victory at the polls.
Don't you think some of these Northerners declaring interest to run for Presidency in 2023 want to use it as a bargaining tool, same thing Fayose did despite he being in the know that the PDP had zoned it Presidential ticket to the North?
Re: 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign by Ikinternational: 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
efighter:

You will wail for long. South West has started strategizing, the united North has started manipulation and calculation, but you South East and South South are still wailing over your two consecutive loses back to back. Come 2023, we the South West shall teach you all POL 401: Politics and Strategy in the 21st Century. We shall totally humiliate and annihilate you at the 2023 elections.

Great sir! Fantastic sir! Now tell us how much dey your account. Tell us about your living condition Impress us with that information

Grown men come to nairaland to hide under "we."
No sir, tell us more about YOUR achievements

You can lie to yourself/us if you wish. But more likely your tongue all of a sudden get hiccups
Re: 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign by adeolakemi: 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2019
Tolexander:
Answer this question,

Who could the ndigbo have supported in 1999 for the presidential election outside the Yoruba men?
there were other contestants
Re: 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign by Tolexander: 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2019
adeolakemi:
there were other contestants
mention them.

All these children whose mothers had not yet got size for bra in 1999, coming here to disturb me.
Re: 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign by adeolakemi: 10:49am On Sep 25, 2019
Tolexander:
mention them.

All these children whose mothers had not yet got size for bra in 1999, coming here to disturb me.
ancient of days at your age you still live with your parents dont worry that your old taxi will be taken away from you shebi na ph you dey we shall see
Re: 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign by darqly(m): 8:36am On Sep 28, 2019
Buckubuck:

How is the north being betrayed? They voted massively for buhari despite his forgettable first term. Abba kyari was there throughout the first term doing his thing. No northerner came out to complain against him. So where's the betrayal coming from?

You clearly don't understand what betrayal means then. If they voted for PMB, despite his OBVIOUS flaws, expecting him to somehow do better, and it gets worse instead, what is that termed? The entire country is experiencing insecurity but the worst hit regions are in the North, with daily killings and abductions, mostly going unreported, meanwhile the entire security hierarchy is Northern! Is this not betrayal? And the mistake people make is lumping muslim north with the rest of north and calling us North. Muslim northern voters are mostly swayed by religion, not so for the rest of us, so we didn't vote MASSIVELY for PMB either. We have a term in hausa "Cin Amana". If you claim you're from Northern Nigeria, you understand that term and what it means in this context.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) / Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) / Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.