Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign (33652 Views)

2023 Election:Oseni Rufai- Men Without Honour Cannot Build Honourable Country / Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze / Amosun,el-rufai’s Men In Court To Stop Abiodun’s Candidacy As Ogun APC Guber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign by Kenturkey048(m): 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2019
seunmsg:

So, because El-Rufai is rumored to be interested in contesting for president, he will automatically get APC ticket, right? What exactly is wrong with some of you? You think El-Rufai has any significant control over the party? You guys really need to cool down and learn about politics. It’s obvious your knowledge of politics is shallow.

In case you don’t know, El-Rufai is only positioning himself for Vice President.
why bother yourself replying that dude??if you check out is English and typo errors,you go realize say na SS1 Student him be..
Re: 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2019
Biety:
Na wao!
El rufai already scheming to be VP of a Yoruba man APC will field for 2023 presidential election.
The immediate past Borno state gov is also eyeing it. Boss mustapha and others are also secretly working for it.
and for your mind North will accept Tinubu as president and a vice from North against a Northern presidential candidate from another party Hehehehe u are in for it... It's either apc zone it to North or lose it... Let's the north continue... I will vote for a northerner against any Yoruba candidate

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign by visionex: 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
Tolexander:
Did you Igbo support the Yorubas in all the years you mentioned, before calling on support from the other side?
Obj himself knows how much we supportd him,d reason he brought IBOS closer to his government people like soludo, okonjo,ezekwesili,chidoka etc
Don't mind tinubu whom for selfish reasons derailed everything,but his eyes are opening small small

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign by bizhop01: 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2019
seunmsg:

Go and write it down, power will return to the south in 2023 and all you naysayers from the south will be put to shame.
If Northern state produce presidential candidate South East and Niger Delta fully support North chances of West to win president in 2023 is very very tiny,
Do not expect buhari to rig election in North because it will not happen, remember this people always in one direction, fully in support of their interest no matter what you can't compromise them on that .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign by ibechris(m): 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2019
BlackPeni5:
If El rufai wins, we are all dead. Rather than El rufai, Buhari should have a third term.

El rufai or whatever his name is,is a devil. Take it or leave it.
Re: 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2019
Misterdhee1:

If Buhari has the clout to that he would have ignored Tinubu and go ahead and win his second election on his own. Buhari is not a politician. That's the bane of those from his camp.

So you believe he will have no hand in choosing who succeeds him on the platform of APC right? You simply don't understand politics my friend if you think Buhari's perceived aloofness is due to political naivety. He needed Tinubu and he accommodated him. Now Tinubu needs him, let's wait and see what goes. But don't be deceived to think Buhari will be so disinterested in who takes over from him as to let Tinubu maintain the control of APC till 2023.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign by Omoboricash(m): 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2019
mrvitalis:
Greed of south west has cost southern nigeria 2023 .. History never forgets

U have ruled for 8 years , u have been vice 8 years
Support igbos that haven't ruled ...u said i want to rule again

North just give igbos vice n carry go ...u can even give south south vice and give us senate president we dont really care ....lets start afresh
Support Ibo? Did I hear you well. Check the history south east has never supported south west right from day one. Now that the permutation did not favour u, you're calling south west imprinted name. Continue with ur strategy, let see who laughs last
Re: 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign by Omoboricash(m): 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
izzou:

As much as I don't like this thread and it's insensitivity, yes, the Igbos supported Ex president Olusegun Obasanjo from 1999 to 2003.

He was in PDP and defeated Odimegwu Ojukwu in some Eastern states
Obasanjo Hassan never been a candidate of south west. He's a Yoruba man but a stooge for north. Pls don't say Ibo supported Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign by Misterdhee1(m): 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
Buckubuck:

So you believe he will have no hand in choosing who succeeds him on the platform of APC right? You simply don't understand politics my friend if you think Buhari's perceived aloofness is due to political naivety. He needed Tinubu and he accommodated him. Now Tinubu needs him, let's wait and see what goes. But don't be deceived to think Buhari will be so disinterested in who takes over from him as to let Tinubu maintain the control of APC till 2023.
Buhari won't. Go read his interviews after he won the second term election about annoiting a successor. And even if he does, he doesn't have the political clout to swim the murky waters of the politics that would be involved. As long as Tinubu's henchmen still control the party, the ticket is going to the south. You can bank on that
Re: 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2019
Misterdhee1:

Tell me a single one of the so called northern politicians that has strong presence when it comes to APC structure. Tinubu's loyalists control both the party, and the legisttive. Aside that he has money. Even Buhari with all his popularity needed Tinubu to win the primary elections against Atiku and Okorocha. El-rufai won't even get up to 500 votes in a primary election.
And you think Tinubu's influence will not be cut down till 2023 abi? I smh for you people o. Just wait and see I say.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign by Ugosample(m): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
Seetto:

Definitely you are the traitor, Abiola a man from south got a block vote from core north, kano state inclusive, because of your hatred towards the people of the southwest, Igbo voted tofa that was gorgeously rejected in his hometown kano, check south south result, their level of political maturity , obasanjo was never an anointed candidate in the west, till today obasanjo is not politically relevant in the southwest, if east was to follow south agenda as they proclaimed, they would have supported olu falae against northern agenda of installing obasanjo.

you did not answer tho question
Re: 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign by Amumaigwe: 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
FarahAideed:
It will never happen ..we will rather break this country than for ElRufai to ever be president ..any attempt to force that wicked man on us like they did Buhari will spell the end of Nigeria

Break which country? Ask Sowore how market.
Re: 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign by chiblaze07(m): 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
Na so!!

Campaign don start ooo

TO THOSE IT MAY CONCERN

SNAIL FARMING BUSINESS: Read Everything about snail farming here

TOPIC: How to hatch your snail eggs to ensure an increased number of hatchlings.

Have you been looking for a way to incubate your snail eggs so that you can hatch more snails for your snail farm?

Can I tell you something?

Hatching snail eggs is one of the easiest things to do in snail farming.

That’s why you don’t get to see many articles that give clarity to this topic.

They assume you should know how to hatch snail eggs by yourself without anyone teaching you.

In this article, I will take you through the entire process of setting up an incubator for snails eggs and also show you how to incubate snail eggs.

That’s not all!

I will also teach you how to care for the snail eggs while they are still in the incubator, and how you can track the hatching of new snails for business records.

At the end of this article, I have added a video that will show you practically everything you need to know about hatching snails eggs.

If you are ready, let’s dive right in!!

Read the full article - How to hatch snail eggs

Read other related articles on https://agro4africa.com

Islie:

•Posters, souvenirs flood Kaduna

•Why we’re supporting gov’s ambition– LG chair, others

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/2023-presidency-el-rufais-men-rev-up-campaign/

Re: 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign by Misterdhee1(m): 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
Buckubuck:

And you think Tinubu's influence will not be cut down till 2023 abi? I smh for you people o. Just wait and see I say.
So you're making forecast based on probability right? How do you cut Tinubu's influence, when it's the only thing aside Buhari's popularity that's keeping APC intact! They will impeach Oshiomole, Gbaja and Ahmed Lawan? Or they will bribe the governors from Tinubu's camp to leave Tinubu right? If Tinubu could win Obj with all the latter's political knowledge, the Northerners in APC are minnows. You wait and see how the game unfolds.
Re: 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign by mrvitalis(m): 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2019
Omoboricash:

Support Ibo? Did I hear you well. Check the history south east has never supported south west right from day one. Now that the permutation did not favour u, you're calling south west imprinted name. Continue with ur strategy, let see who laughs last
Obj is from where

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
Misterdhee1:

Buhari won't. Go read his interviews after he won the second term election about annoiting a successor. And even if he does, he doesn't have the political clout to swim the murky waters of the politics that would be involved. As long as Tinubu's henchmen still control the party, the ticket is going to the south. You can bank on that
This statement of yours shows the typical naivety of you lots who think Buhari is just a siddon look man. The man is a military general. He has always played a pro-north politics, from time immemorial. The control of the party will be wrested from Tinubu through the use of presidential might. Mark my words!! OBJ did it to Atiku in 2005-2007. Buhari has already started. He has already reduced Osinbajo to a newspaper reader. N-power, tradermoni wey dey give the man visibility has been moved to the new ministry. Very soon, Oshiomole will be asked to shape up or be shipped out. Just wait and see. You seem to underrate the cabal Buhari moves with, or think they do most things without his tacit approval. Just wait and see

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign by amarilo: 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2019
PureFace1:

Two Yoruba were contesting for the presidency

You have no option than to support one, and you supported Obasanjo that the North also supported instead of Olu Falae that was Yoruba's wish
When Obj and ur Messiah buhari contested in 2007 who did the yorba vote. The same obj right?. Why? Tribal affiliation.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2019
Misterdhee1:

So you're making forecast based on probability right? How do you cut Tinubu's influence, when it's the only thing aside Buhari's popularity that's keeping APC intact! They will impeach Oshiomole, Gbaja and Ahmed Lawan? Or they will bribe the governors from Tinubu's camp to leave Tinubu right? If Tinubu could win Obj with all the latter's political knowledge, the Northerners in APC are minnows. You wait and see how the game unfolds.
Baba, Ahmed Lawan is a northerner. He has no loyalty towards Tinubu. Oshiomole can get the Audu Ogbeh treatment anytime. John Oyegun was a tinubu loyalist too but had to shape up to the Presidency when push came to shove. Cast ur mind back to post 2015 and see how Tinubu was rubbished in the party. You seem to forget that Tinubu regained control of the party in 2018 after Oyegun's ouster. Even the post of publicity secretary was taken from him and given to Saraki's boys. Same with the legal adviser post etc. Party structure cannot withstand presidential might. Buhari rehabilitated his relationship with him due to the fact that he needed him for 2019. 2023, Buhari will be the kingmaker not Tinubu. Watch and see I say.
BTW, how many govs does Tinubu control o?
Re: 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign by colestephan86: 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2019
mrvitalis:

North just give igbos vice n carry go ...u can even give south south vice and give us senate president we dont really care ....lets start afresh
You are naive, all the APC members are free to contest , u should understand that they always have primaries first before the main election. You seem not to understand how stuffs work.
Re: 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign by Myhusband(m): 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2019
[s]
mrvitalis:

[/s]

Yoruba give Igbo PDP in the last election, why didn't the same Igbo give PDP 95%?

you people bitterness will continue killing you people politically

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign by amarilo: 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2019
Misterdhee1:

Tell me a single one of the so called northern politicians that has strong presence when it comes to APC structure. Tinubu's loyalists control both the party, and the legisttive. Aside that he has money. Even Buhari with all his popularity needed Tinubu to win the primary elections against Atiku and Okorocha. El-rufai won't even get up to 500 votes in a primary election.
Buhari need Tinubu in 2015 cos he don't have the money and the power then. Now the power is with him he can cripple Tinubu in a minute and nothing will happen. When the chips are down, Gbaja will sing his own song to save him political career same with SP. Their even people from SW within Aso Rock that want Tinibu down fall. Fash, Fayemi, Akeredolu, Amosun will play anywhere belle face when the time comes. Do you think Sanwolu will not play ball too knowing what happened to Ambode?. Let keep watching as things unfold. 2023 is still far but have in mind that Elrufai cannot be VP to Tinubu or Fashola cos of Muslim Muslim thing. So that rules Tinubu or elrufai out. So who is elrufai schemming to be VP to?

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign by buchilla: 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2019
izzou:
grin

I think only few sane people are actually in this country.

Nature selected the best eediots and fooools in this world, mixed them up with the few sane ones, and we became 200 million Nigerians

People are campaigning for 2023 when absolutely nothing has been fulfilled in this second term?

That's a good text.This country is a shit hole.
Re: 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign by Iziquiel(m): 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2019
wink2015:

BY THE SACK LETTER HE ( Buhari ) GAVE TO PROF. YEMI OSINBAJO. dismissing him from the Economic Team that the Vice President was heading.

and THE REFUSAL OF THE SERVICE CHIEF TO HONOUR THE INVITATION OF THE HOUSE OF REP HEADED BY TINUBU MAN, GBAJABIAMILA.

THE HANDWRITING WAS ALREADY ON THE WALLS FOR ANYBODY WHO CARE TO SEE !

TINUBU AND HIS MEN IN THE SOUTH WEST IS GONE AS FAR AS 2023!

BUHARI HAS CLOSED THE GATE AGAINST THEM.

Their day dreaming of the Presidency is gone for good.

I Pity the Yorubas who fell for Tinubu Scam Relationship with Buhari.

Late Chief Obafemi Awolowo will not fall for this sh...it !

AMBODE WILL BE LAUGHING AT THEM pointing fingers @ Tinubu that "DID I NOT WARN YOU"

Oshiomole is even getting to his last days. If he like he should continue to be using Abuja powers to be fighting the Edo state governor, Mr Godwin Obaseki.

Ochereome Nnanna a former Vanguard Columnist in one of his write up warned Tinubu of the "Poisoned Relationship" he was having with Buhari but Tinubu never listened.

Trust a Fulani man at your own peril !
Na today Service Chiefs or Ministers don dey refuse to honour invitation to the NASS? You guys should stop concocting things in your heads.
Trust a Fulani man at your own peril you say but some people from a particular region voted for a Fulani man(Atiku)

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2019
seunmsg:

Stop playing the ostrich my friend. Nigeria is a deeply divided country and as a result, we must never shy away from ensuring there is balance in our politics. There is more than enough tension from fear of ethnic and religious domination. If we refuse to accept our weaknesses and make arrangement to assuage them, we are definitely heading the way of Yugoslavia.

And who told you we can’t get someone from the north and south every eight years that can deliver good governance?

How many times did they treat you better because you support Atiku or Buhari? The 7% Vat is it not for everyone? Will boko haram spare you because the president is from your state? As food price is skyrocketing are you buying yours cheap? Obasanjo was from the south and a president for many years did he give the southerners nigeria? My point is, we deserve far better than all this.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
Tolexander:
Did you Igbo support the Yorubas in all the years you mentioned, before calling on support from the other side?

Didnt obasanjo win every state in the southeast and SS both times Ode!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign by seunmsg(m): 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2019
bizhop01:

If Northern state produce presidential candidate South East and Niger Delta fully support North chances of West to win president in 2023 is very very tiny,
Do not expect buhari to rig election in North because it will not happen, remember this people always in one direction, fully in support of their interest no matter what you can't compromise them on that .

When MKO contested against Bashir Tofa, who won in Kano?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign by Omoboricash(m): 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2019
mrvitalis:

Obj is from where
Obj has never been a candidate ofsouth west. In all the election he contested, had never won his polling unit let alone local government. The only time obj won election in his local government was when he supported Buhari in 2015. The records are there for you to check. Obj has been a stooge to the north since 1979.
Re: 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign by bluecircle470: 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2019
mrvitalis:

But the foolish easterners are calling for ‘break away’, yet they want the president of Nigeria.... undecided mofos!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign by Bluntemperor: 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2019
Mallam El-Rufai who doesn't care even if Kaduna is Muslim Muslim will never get to Presidency or Vice.what he did alone in Southern Kaduna and the entire State and Abuja when he was a Minister alone will be hunting him for life.Let him continue to waste Kaduna resources.Is it not foolishness for Nigeria that just had elections in May this year to be talking about another in 4yrs time without telling us what %of performance he achieved with the present mandate.Its unfortunate that Nigeria is being ruled by Cabals as the President is not saying anything on all challenges facing the nation.
For out brothers in the East pls tell who the crown fits,after you claim that JEJ-AZIKWE Jonathan is no longer your Son whom you so loved during his 6yrs rule.Is it Yoruba people that failed him when there was bomb several times even in Abuja?. How did Oga Jonathan performed.How is it that Mama Peace is having Multiple Billions in different Accounts as claimed by security agents.Who was running his government then?pls,tell Nigerians something new.
Re: 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2019
Femijohn198:
before Nigeria can move forward,until we stop debating who will be president,is it from the south or from the east or north.northern people has ruled us and failed,southerns has ruled us and failed,the east has ruled us and failed,eg ebele Jonathan.lets vote for the youth and see what they have for Nigeria.

The east has never ruled under democracy.. when it's time for an igbo man to rule you yorubas will start calling GEJ, When obviously he's an ijaw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign by AngelicBeing: 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
izzou:
grin

I think only few sane people are actually in this country.

Nature selected the best eediots and fooools in this world, mixed them up with the few sane ones, and we became 200 million Nigerians

People are campaigning for 2023 when absolutely nothing has been fulfilled in this second term?

Gbam, Coughs, coughs tongue

Re: 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2019
seunmsg:
Over 70 people from all over the country contested the 2019 election and only one person won. El-Rufai’s right to legitimately aspire for the presidency is constitutionally guaranteed. That he wants to contest doesn’t mean he will win. In fact, he cannot win. Dankwambo, Tambuwal, Kwakwanso and some other PDP governors aspired to be president in 2019, we all know how it ended.

All the northern politicians floating around the idea that they want to run in 2023 are only doing so to position themselves for Vice President. They know APC will zone its presidential ticket to the south. Even if APC will field a northerner, it won’t be from the north west. So, no cause for alarm. Let’s allow El-Ruffy to keep testing the waters.
I hope what you say is true.
The problem with apc is that they are full of surprises

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges / President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris / Kwara Youths Shout "Ole" At Government House In Kwara (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.