Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria (60605 Views)

Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In The World / Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria By HigherEd / Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria by frankwyte: 11:30am On Sep 21, 2019
Just look st how Christians university that's suppose to bridge the gap are the most expensive. So they to be attended by only the political class and a few who?? No wonder Nigeria is bleeding. Nonsense
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria by Iyajelili(f): 11:31am On Sep 21, 2019
I paid total of #70,000 for tuition
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria by richPHAROAH: 11:32am On Sep 21, 2019
Carlyboi:
That’s not abuad bro!
ok, i just remembered it is ayo babalola. but its still same shit. expensive and Bleep the pastors
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 21, 2019
chinchonglee:
Wen i paid a total of #147,000 from Ist to final year in UNN.

Chai!!!

I spent less than N20k From 2002-2006 in UNILAG.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria by Iyajelili(f): 11:37am On Sep 21, 2019
scaramucci:

Baba I dey greet o
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria by midnighter(f): 11:39am On Sep 21, 2019
scaramucci:

Hm! youre making that 2002 sound like the golden age. twenty thousand...omgsh...
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria by bizhop01: 11:41am On Sep 21, 2019
Samsungx2:
after paying so much You still end up submitting cv for #30000 job or without a job
Do you think everyone is working just because of salary?
Many work for experience to enable them establish their own not working for cash, if you can afford millions to pay your tuition fee I don't see why you will look for 30k job just for monthly earning.
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 21, 2019
Iyajelili:

Baba I dey greet o

Na me greet you pass.
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 21, 2019
midnighter:

Hm! youre making that 2002 sound like the golden age. twenty thousand...omgsh...

In a country where the citizens generate most of their electricity, pump their water andbuild some of their roads, education should be, at least, made free.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria by Gassa007: 11:48am On Sep 21, 2019
alabimustcry:
these institutions are rubbish...you can't compare it with unilag, UI, OAU
Oga shut the fvck up
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria by midnighter(f): 11:50am On Sep 21, 2019
scaramucci:

In a country where the citizens generate most of their electricity, pump their water andbuild some of their roads, education should be, at least, made free.

i thought federal education was free self...dont understand where all these charges even crawled out from...
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria by chinchonglee(m): 11:50am On Sep 21, 2019
scaramucci:

kai!!!

And most of dese kids re now OmoWobe in our hoods ooo..
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria by Pavore9: 11:50am On Sep 21, 2019
StrikeBack:
Have you tried Germany, Sweden and Finland??

Governments of those Countries have appropriately and heavily invested in their education system to the extent international students are benefiting from it at a minimal cost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria by Gideoniteprime4: 11:52am On Sep 21, 2019
wait o, the school dey new york?
nor be this same naija the school dey?
but come to think of it how many off their students make big names in the society?
by big names i mean what have they contributed to the society in which they leave?
any way its non off my business
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria by 2shure: 11:55am On Sep 21, 2019
How many children of the rich are working or gainflly employed
Story.
They would go for masters and say they've relocated abroad. End up doing menial jobs and fly back claiming fresh..
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria by hustla(m): 11:55am On Sep 21, 2019
Wrong info

CU - 750K
LBS - now 6m for 2 years

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria by ppogba: 11:59am On Sep 21, 2019
Josephemma2:
so how many foreigners has come to school there, or how does that present buhari certificate?

Why not learn the use of HAVE and HAS before asking for Buhari's certificate?

It is good to join the bandwagon but only if you are not going to expose your own ignorance to the public.

Better still, get somebody to cross-check for you before clicking the send/enter button.

JSS2 English textbooks will help your career.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria by Kay03: 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
trash post
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria by Lilimax(f): 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
Duplik8t77:
All the best to them. We love our UNIBEN
We love our UNIBEST! smiley
My tuition fee and accommodation till I graduated from Uniben was not up to Twenty thousand Naira.
Stayed in the Campus thrught ( Both in Hall 1 and Hall 2)

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria by saipn: 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2019
2shure:
How many children of the rich are working or gainflly employed
Story.
They would go for masters and say they've relocated abroad. End up doing menial jobs and fly back claiming fresh..
Atleast if majority of public University graduates have the opportunity to do masters abroad it will be better than doing doing menial jobs in naija
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
chinchonglee:
Wen i paid a total of #147,000 from Ist to final year in UNN.

Chai!!!

I paid 65k from 1st to last semester in Unjios....
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria by mercyviv(f): 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
If I have such amount to throw around, I would rather study abroad.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria by KayCee92(m): 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2019
List is not complete.....I repeat, list not complete. Where is the prestigious University of Uyo diaa grin grin
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2019
Covenant is 850,000
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria by karashita: 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2019
richPHAROAH:
i remembered when i my mom took me to cac. they contributed money for Afe Babalola University, every sunday till it was built . now non of the church members that contributed to build the university can afford it. thunder fire these pastors

That should be Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU).
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
DonTattaglia:
I haven't even heard d names of some of them.. Lead, Nile, Bowen....
They have been existence
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria by chinchonglee(m): 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

I paid 65k from 1st to last semester in Unjios....
yey!!!

I bin dey tink say my own Cheap sef!!!
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2019
midnighter:
As far as the teaching is up to scratch, no problem

when are student loans going to be implemented in nigeria...
Those schools take time to teach their students.Students and lecturers are evaluated from time to time. No witch hunting of students like we see in many Nigeria public universities. Less cases of disruption of academic activities that are prevalent in many public universities
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria by frozen70(f): 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2019
After spending this six digits to get the required certificate, what is the hope of getting a job with six digits ❓
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2019
midnighter:

i thought federal education was free self...dont understand where all these charges even crawled out from...
It is not free. No enough funding from the government hence the necessary charges

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Roots of (Violent) Cultism in Nigerian Schools / Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked / Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.