Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,853 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money (35887 Views)

Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / After One Week I Asked For A Salary Increase In A Missionary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by ibechris(m): 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2019
Neddstark:
Been following this story.
Glory. I know you are disgruntled and in pains. But there are way better ways to handle issues. You could have gone to the police or something. This you are doing is a grave error. Now here is a question for you, with what you have done here, DO YOU THINK ANY COMPANY WILL EVER WANT TO EMPLOY YOU? Even those that are supporting you here won't employ you.

Rubbish,u don't own a share of any company and yet u are talking as if u own one. Many company in Nigeria will hire her and pay more. Yes,is Buhari better than her or abi is the so called workers in govt better either.
Pls, shut ur stinking mouth and let us face the fact that she needs her salary.

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
She asked you to go to court.
You came to nairaland.

You're not ready to get your money.
You don't go fighting people of some caliber without legal backup.
Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by airexx: 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2019
Busola2:
Glory of school of Aviation in Ikoyi was sent by Mr.Albert and employed by My boss as an IT marketer plus other duties because My boss said she wanted buyers to come to her company,which Glory did not do at all.Her employment letter has been attached.She told the owner that she could bring over 10,000 buyers which were part of her followers to market a new travels and tours.The M.D insisted Glory should take N60,000 but Glory insisted she has a wide social media affluence and N80,000 was the best salary she wanted.Our M.D gave Glory a target of bring 15 ticket buyers,5 tourists and one relocation clients(Our M.D gave us all the targets before we were employed).
Glory insisted the M.D must buy her a brand new phone because she needed it for social media,our M.D bought it!Glory kept collecting money for recharge cards,facebook adverts and many more from our M.D.
Glory could not bring a single buyer to flight jara after all her promises.Our M.D had told us all that our salary is tied to only when targets are met plust she will give 2% commission on every sale.
All the workers that could not meet their targets left without asking for money they did not bring.Especially her PA/marketer ,the only walk in employee who our M.D felt sorry for when she came because she saw"Marketing Executives needed"on company glass door.
When My M.Ds former PA left because she could not meet her target(all our MD's workers are from the Aviation School)she decided to try the walk in worker,who knew NOTHING about travels and tours.She too could not deliver and left willingly.Glory who could not meet her targets contacted the PA that they should fight for their money calling the owner names(while still working with us through whatsapp).
Glory could not meet her over 10,000 buyers she promised ,Glory was told by our M.D she found another IT lady called Bisola,who promised to assist Glory get buyers plus another new lady as PA to swop positions before she left,Glory instigated PA who left for fear of competition and returning to her door to door marketing she came for plus social media.
Glory yesterday,walked up to My M.D showing her followers.Our boss said followers are not buyers Glory promised.
Glory said she will leave end of month threatening our boss who feared for her life called security.Our boss collected company cell phone Glory told her to buy for social media while Glory was shouting on her.
Glory lied she wanted to remove her sim card(she put her personal sim on company property).She took the phone and angrily deleted company facebook account she runs.
When Glory got home,she started sending letters through flightjara instagram that our boss is a scammer scamming customers,a month old business. Glory has brought no single customer.
She then started blocking all the followers she got because our M.D sent messages on instagram saying Glory was no longer with flightjara.
My boss told her web developer to change company passwords but it was too late.Glory had gone viral calling an innocent lady a scammer.She later changed it that she not only scams people but scams her workers salaries.I am Busola,Glory's coworker still with flightjara.
I am a witness.My boss told us everything before we were employed that we have targets attached to our salary.My boss showed us today whatsapp messages from company phone.Glory was using company wifi to watch netflix plus insulting her daily to her husband instead of getting online buyers.
Glory refused to market the independence day tour she told my boss to do which the website guy made.Glory an IT marketer cannot construct proper English,our M.D edits all the social media posts by Glory.
Glory told PA about her plans to deal with our M.D.,where PA said My boss' doom is near...because she PA was instigated by Glory.
My boss had to defend herself yesterday when Glory wanted to attack her for money she did not earn, even by sms because Glory has promised to use social media to deal with our boss ,our boss hardly discloses her name to anybody that comes here,even us.
Glory ran to social media because our boss threatened to sue her for defamation of character and wrote Glory's husband and called her guarantors to call Glory to order yesterday which included her aunty.
Glorys husband wrote on her whatsapp that Glory was complaining about her 2 previous employers on whatsapp during work.Glory is confident because of social media and her husband works in punch newspapers.
My boss is not owing Glory any salary because Glory got the job being aware of a target but started causing trouble because she could not meet her target.
Glory told our boss yesterday she did not read her employment letter when our boss gave her the letter 3 weeks ago when she was employed, but why wait until 3 weeks when some workers were leaving for non performance by themselves?

All these ones na story. Pay her what she has worked for that's all.. Since you are out here defending d so called madam, may whatsoever happened to Mrs. Glory happen to you. Amen

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by richPHAROAH: 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
all these rich people can be so wicked. atimes i wonder if i am human. the way i assist the poor, if all these rich people assisted as many peasants as possible, they wont need to depend on govt. see a whole otedola affilaite dey do this kain rubbish
Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by richPHAROAH: 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
glorybasseymma:

Bros pls go to Instagram (flightjara) and see the kind of content I writ.
Am making errors here,dose not mean that I how I writ on content.
is it the instagram page with 19follower?
Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by Derea(f): 7:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
pansophist:
I hate injustice with the last drop of my blood. Named bookmarked, will never patronize that firm, including any of associates.

Me too! This is me.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by airexx: 7:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
webshopNG:
She asked you to go to court.
You came to nairaland.

You're not ready to get your money.
You don't go fighting people of some caliber without legal backup.
How e take concern you?

1 Like

Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
airexx:
How e take concern you?
How my comment take concern you ? Are you the OP? If you wan fight for am, go them otedola place make them arrest you too.
Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by Hedonisco: 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2019
glorybasseymma:
I am a lady married with kids.
I have spent 18k for transport to-and flow.
I have put the Facebook account on hold.the Instagram, she posted that I was relief of my job because of my stupidity. I repost I tell the followers how she used and scams her worker.
And a lot of them has unfollow the account.

So all of this drama just because of N18k? Assuming you're telling the whole truth, I am repulsed at how so many Nigerians like being penny wise but pound foolish.

Big madam with designer surname and office on a high street in VI, yet na because of 18k pere na im she go take cause incalculable damage and negative attention to her business brand and her name/family name? Sake of say she wan prove point, afi 'do you know who I am'..

Abeg this kind matter tire me. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by airexx: 7:19pm On Sep 21, 2019
webshopNG:

How my comment take concern you ? Are you the OP? If you wan fight for am, go them otedola place make them arrest you too.
Thats because u think everyone u encounter online is a frustrated thing like you?

1 Like

Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2019
airexx:
Thats because u think everyone u encounter online is a frustrated thing like you?
Na, you are the frustrated one. Help the OP with your own reasonable advice and stop attacking people with your frustration.

You go to the law court to fight for your right. Not go physically causing nuisance. Use your head that's why lawyers are here trying to help her.

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by airexx: 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2019
webshopNG:

You see.
Frustration! I understand. The weather is hot in Lagos these days.

It gets to all of us.
Lagos? Oh. I should have known earlier. I was thinking u were normal.
Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
airexx:
Lagos? Oh. I should have known earlier. I was thinking u were normal.
You tell me where you are lol. OP is in Lagos, are you trying to get her arrested the third time or trying to help her.

Help the OP get her money and stop derailing the thread.

I know you love the back and forth mentions. Don't worry it's a weekend. Pass the dice.

But still advise how we can help the OP get her money. That's what the thread is about ain't it.
Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by airexx: 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
webshopNG:

You tell me where you are lol. OP is in Lagos, are you trying to get her arrested the third time or trying to help her.

Help the OP get her money and stop detailing the thread.

I know you love the back and forth mentions. Don't worry it's a weekend. Pass the dice.

But still advise how we can help the OP get her money. That's what the thread is about ain't it.
Alright, no challenge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
airexx:
Alright, no challenge.
Peace brother.
God bless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by deltateam: 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2019
glorybasseymma:
I was employed by Mrs. Jola Otedola. to work as a social media person. My duties were to open all the social media pages, create awareness, runs Ads and promote the company online and bring people to books ticket etc. and I can also assist others in ticketing and reservation, attend to client's travel needs.

I open all the social media pages, drive traffics and followers to the page less than 3weeks. I Runs ads and promote the business, contact an influencer to help us promote our next tours. some people called for booking but because of the money she is asking them to pay, the decline and book else were.

Now after 3weeks of paying transport from Alagbole to Victoria Island every day. She told me yesterday that she wants t to employ someone else, that does not bring sales. NOTE(The business just started on the first of 2nd of September this 2019)

I am the one that opens all the social media pages.

I ask of my 3weeks payment, She calls the security to throw me out. Saying that I am a church rat that I should go to court, telling me not to go to police cause they will not do anything to her. Because she has money and she is married to OTEDOLA JUNIOR.

And I am the 5 person she is doing this too. The business name is Flightjara Travels and Tour.LOcated in SAnusi fafunwa victoria island Lagos. I have the contact of another worker if you need more detail. I needs judges with this, cause she believes I can not do anything to her because of who she is married to,

Is she married to Cuppy's uncle? So this is how they make their money by maltreating others. God go judge o and thunder is real.
Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
From the way she sounds, she's obviously a trouble maker

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by deltateam: 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
lonzo:

If you type this way on the company page I'll fire you myself.

Firing is not the issue, you should pay her off!

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by deltateam: 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2019
glorybasseymma:
The painful part is that, yesterday morning when she came to work.
She playfully told me to give her all the login details of the social media pages, and I did.
Even the phone, she gave me to use for Posting, she collected it from me and refuse me to delete my details from it and also refuse to give me my sim card.
It was one of the security, that beg her to give me back my Sim. My email, WhatsApp etc are in that phone.
Pls guys, I want this post to reach the home page.
Cause right now ,am depress. All my suffer, leaving my children with someone still sometimes 10pm bfor I get home.
And it was part of that money I was main to add to my children sch fees.

Femi Otedola are you seeing this

DJ Cuppy can you read this. Karma is a biatch.
Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by webngnews: 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2019
Oh
Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by udemzyudex(m): 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2019
Oktane:

Shouldn't we at least hear the other side of the story first?

She also deserves to be heard.

Our blood is too hot and we react most times from a very emotional standpoint.

Objectivity requires our viewing the entire episode dispassionately.

That's part of Human, those they feel are being oppress will get all the sympathy.
Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by femmoy(m): 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2019
Bari22:
Some people are wicked

And then I agree to the poster below me, there are three sides to every story, his side, her side, and the truth. Let's wait for the truth to come out

who's the truth gonna come from? keep deceiving yourself
Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by esente: 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2019
If you lived in Abuja it would have been as simple as contacting Ordinary Ahmed Isa of Brekete Family. You would receive alert in no time. But come on OP, you need to up your game in grammar and presentation as a social media person.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by Mutemenot(m): 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
glorybasseymma:
I am a lady married with kids.
I have spent 18k for transport to-and flow.
I have put the Facebook account on hold.the Instagram, she posted that I was relief of my job because of my stupidity. I repost I tell the followers how she used and scams her worker.
And a lot of them has unfollow the account.

Go to the FB, change the password and email .you should also add your number to it . I can also help u on how to authenticate d FB so it 'll require code before anyone can access it .
Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
Obviously it's true that your MD has been correcting your grammatical errors in their media pages.
And that your put your personal Sim in company property that money was spent on just for you.
And that you had work to do and were watching Netflix with company WiFi.
And that you were instigating retired workers to return and fight for their money while still working for the organization.
And that you couldn't bring a single buyer to the company after all your promises.
And that you had targets tied to your salary
And that you got physical with the MD even after she invited someone to assist you which is why she had to call for security.
I don't have legal knowledge of how this situation is supposed to play out...but for somebody that has children depending on her and school fees to pay, you sure took your chances and deserve what you got. Sorry, not sorry

4 Likes

Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by West2019(m): 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
And she think she can go free or make heaven ,God will surely punished her life if she no pay u this money
Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by Aliii(m): 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
glorybasseymma:
I was employed by Mrs. Jola Otedola. to work as a social media person. My duties were to open all the social media pages, create awareness, runs Ads and promote the company online and bring people to books ticket etc. and I can also assist others in ticketing and reservation, attend to client's travel needs.

I open all the social media pages, drive traffics and followers to the page less than 3weeks. I Runs ads and promote the business, contact an influencer to help us promote our next tours. some people called for booking but because of the money she is asking them to pay, the decline and book else were.

Now after 3weeks of paying transport from Alagbole to Victoria Island every day. She told me yesterday that she wants t to employ someone else, that does not bring sales. NOTE(The business just started on the first of 2nd of September this 2019)

I am the one that opens all the social media pages.

I ask of my 3weeks payment, She calls the security to throw me out. Saying that I am a church rat that I should go to court, telling me not to go to police cause they will not do anything to her. Because she has money and she is married to OTEDOLA JUNIOR.

And I am the 5 person she is doing this too. The business name is Flightjara Travels and Tour.LOcated in SAnusi fafunwa victoria island Lagos. I have the contact of another worker if you need more detail. I needs judges with this, cause she believes I can not do anything to her because of who she is married to,

my dear I feel your pain,I know how you feel it's so hard and painful to explain because I've been in this same scenario..don't worry babe no need to get a lawyer ..take it to God my deer it works..wake up at 12 midnight call her name 12 times and say God are you going to allow her win do it same at noon for 12 days and watch what happens .

1 Like

Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by doggedfighter(f): 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2019
kowema:

......and you own a blog too?,with this English?.
I think it's the trauma of loss

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Body Languages That Could Be Doing You More Harm Than Good In The Work Place / Frank Mba Promoted To The Rank Of A Commissioner Of Police (photos) / Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.