Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore (48962 Views)

After 5 Yrs Now Don Jazzy Speaks About His Saga With Olamide During 2015 Headies / FINALLY! Don Jazzy Speaks Of His Ex Wife (pictures) / Falz Calls For Immediate Release Of Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by Giftexx: 10:35am On Sep 21, 2019
Bawizzo:
Up till this moment I have not seen a single family member speaking up or demanding Sowore's release. Is he a monk?

His wife
Check her Tv-interview on youtube
Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by bukatyne(f): 10:36am On Sep 21, 2019
superlanny:
Sowore i must admit made a very senseless move and is paying for it, no govt will respond to threats of revolution with kids gloves, Atiku protested at the tribunal and lost in a miserable way, you small boy sowore, naw shouting revolution upandan, because you were non existence during the election, don jazzy better stfu and go and marry.
Nigeria will be great smiley

Shhhhhhhh.

But your darling Govt can respond to Xenophobia with......

OH sorry, nothing!

Your ability to defend nonsense must be Commended.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by ofiko123(m): 10:37am On Sep 21, 2019
Well said don jazzy... Buhari is a dictator yet foolish Nigerians still elected him as president in the february 16th elections..

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by Earthquake1: 10:37am On Sep 21, 2019
Born2Breed:

Moronic zombie

Tell yourself, you are not a monkey
Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by subcbouy: 10:37am On Sep 21, 2019
Earthquake1:
[s][/s]

Senseless youths
Earthquake1:
[s][/s]

Senseless youths
Earthquake1:
[s][/s]

Senseless youths
You and sowore no get sense. How can he call for revolution after he had lost election.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by babzo(m): 10:38am On Sep 21, 2019
Bawizzo:
Up till this moment I have not seen a single family member speaking up or demanding Sowore's release. Is he a monk?

Stop exposing your ignorance. If you paid more attention to events, you would have known dozens of his relatives, friends and colleagues who daily speak up for him including his wife.

Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by Earthquake1: 10:39am On Sep 21, 2019
subcbouy:
You and sowore no get sense. How can he call for revolution after he had lost election.

I get you are in secondary school because you don't know the spelling of 'boy'

When you grow up you realize the mess this country is in
Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by islandmoon: 10:40am On Sep 21, 2019
StandUpGuy247:
Finally, bros don grow ballz grin.

Government wey no dey creative.

The only solution they have is more tax.

you have sense! imagine the amount of fish we have in our water, fishermen from morocco even come here with fishing vessels to fish, go back and package the fish and sell it to Nigeria, why cant the clueless government get fishing vessels, at least we get college of fisheries , why cant we use that to provide employment for our people at least the market is right here , rather than sharing 10,000 during election as tradermoni. all they do is tax tax tax, what have you done to give people like us low interest loan to do our businesses before screaming tax tax tax , government in developed nations give tax reliefs to certain industries to ensure people remain employed but here na tax tax and tax

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:40am On Sep 21, 2019
This is the problem we have in Nigeria we don’t have one voice one man stood up to fight this tranny government and comments I’m reading here is who send am some even said he is senseless we can be likened to the Jews Jesus died for.
Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by Earthquake1: 10:40am On Sep 21, 2019
subcbouy:

By the way, tell yourself you are not a monkey

You are a free citizen with rights to protest
Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by subcbouy: 10:42am On Sep 21, 2019
Earthquake1:

By the way, tell yourself you are not a monkey

You are a free citizen with rights to protest
Hypocrite, if nay either ways, you will be okay. monkey
Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by Omega30(m): 10:43am On Sep 21, 2019
Bawizzo:
Cos you are not current. His wife has spoken up. Be up to date!
Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by Earthquake1: 10:44am On Sep 21, 2019
subcbouy:
Hypocrite, if nay either ways, you will be okay. monkey

Tell yourself you are not a monkey

Sowore called for a revolution, El Rufai called for murder of foreign nationals and to put them in body bags yet he was not arrested

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by subcbouy: 10:45am On Sep 21, 2019
Earthquake1:

I get you are in secondary school because you don't know the spelling of 'boy'

When you grow up you realize the mess this country is in
kiddo, Sowore cannot even solve Nigeria's problem. Scam
Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by subcbouy: 10:46am On Sep 21, 2019
Earthquake1:

Sowore called for a revolution, El Rufai called for murder of foreign nationals and to put them in body bags yet he was not arrested

You can't go to court? monkey
Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by Premiumwriter: 10:46am On Sep 21, 2019
Akinsoladwayne:
How does this affect the price of condom in my area tongue tongue tongue
if you can think, you'll know it does
Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by Ekpeitut: 10:46am On Sep 21, 2019
Good one from Don Jazzy, others should be encouraged to speakup. We all can't cower in fear and accept this as a way of life, we are all victims in the hands of bad leadership.

The youths are the ones with the power to offset the status quo and herald an era of drastic change. If you doubt me go back in time. The current crop of leaders came into lime light in their twenties and have since then held everyone captive. I for one believe they have outlived their usefulness and are currently mortgaging the future of over 200 million Nigerians with their archaic mindsets, policies and ideologies.

I believe in the Nigerian youth. Consider this simple fact the sectors that boost Nigerias image outside are sectors dominated by youths where these old crooks can't influence. E.g the music and movie industry, look at what we have achieved in just 10 years!

I support Don Jazzy on this one.#free Sowore!

Ps: If you don't have a solution don't become part of the problem. I heard somebody say when DSS come for you and blah common guys!

We've allowed them instill ungodly fear in us. This battle first has to be won the hearts and minds of those held captive by years of frustration and hopelessness. Nothing is impossible!
Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by Earthquake1: 10:47am On Sep 21, 2019
subcbouy:
kiddo, Sowore cannot even solve Nigeria's problem. Scam

Sowore is already solving Nigeria's problem, Hong Kong youths are protesting get out of your hypnosis
Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by madridsta007(m): 10:48am On Sep 21, 2019
edlion57:
Thank God buhari wasn't our first Democratic president..he would have locked up all opposition

You wouldn't have the phone or internet advancement you are using for Nairaland let alone democracy.

Everywhere would be a RUGA colony by now.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by Earthquake1: 10:50am On Sep 21, 2019
subcbouy:
You can't go to court? monkey

The Chief Justice of Nigeria is an Islamic scholar who does not know technicalities of law, he has F9 in everything except Islamic law

Tell yourself you have rights

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by oke48(m): 10:52am On Sep 21, 2019
Earthquake1:
[s][/s]

Senseless youths

I see now why been educated is far from just attending school. Do you know the implications of the saying I quoted? It is people like you that will foolishly vote for Buhari and still come out to rant.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by itu404(m): 10:52am On Sep 21, 2019
superlanny:
Sowore i must admit made a very senseless move and is paying for it, no govt will respond to threats of revolution with kids gloves, Atiku protested at the tribunal and lost in a miserable way, you small boy sowore, naw shouting revolution upandan, because you were non existence during the election, don jazzy better stfu and go and marry.
I second you, bro, for this. He deliberately ise the REVOLUTION, they will try him as such. it is a political gamble, thinking this will bring him to limelight for 2023. he may still be in jail if we are to follow the severity of this . Adding NOW even makes it more severe.
Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by Earthquake1: 10:54am On Sep 21, 2019
Buhari said Babboons will soak in blood

El Rufai said foreign nationals will be murdered and put in bodybags

Ganduje was caught on camera collecting bribes

Sowore was arrested for arranging a peaceful protest

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by AJNIGERIA(m): 10:54am On Sep 21, 2019
Somebody is speaking very tough! The problem is that he is hiding behind the protection of social media. Come out and speak. I don't even think the family of the so called man you are fighting for are talking like this.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by jaxxy(m): 10:58am On Sep 21, 2019
I believe sowore has done no wrong and shud be released. Speaking on contentious issues in this country and demanding a change can not be a crime. Sowore didn’t say anything that has not been said or demanded b4 in the history of correcting the problems and ills of this country.
Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by pansophist(m): 11:00am On Sep 21, 2019
Fighting for a country as divided as Nigeria is like fighting for a rattle snake. It will bite you at the end.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by loschivatos(m): 11:00am On Sep 21, 2019
superlanny:

While is ok for a state Governor to pose with bandits armed with AK47 and fulani herdsmen can kill at will

Agreed he made a silly move for trying to fight for people who are not ready to emancipate from their mental slavery.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by imolile: 11:05am On Sep 21, 2019
From distance away from the Chaos you ALL CALLED A COUNTRY, I pity you ALL, you haven't enjoyed Life, you have not visited other countries to Understand how retarded you all are to have Elect a Brainless Illiterate, A man who is not fit to run a country who thinks being a President is to Take Picture of himself signing documents without Reading, or Jump on the Plane to travel outside of Nigeria.
His Family are protected by the same Police oppressing you.
How on earth did you all Fall for this trick of allowing a Certificates-less Buhari, a Dummy. a Man who cannot intelligently Make a speech without a written document
Nigerians I Pity you all
If you have Left "Murtala Mohammad Airport" to other climes. You will be as Angry as Sowore when you think of the Idiots you All called Leaders from 1960
Shame on the Docile Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by bangbangall: 11:07am On Sep 21, 2019
VIPERVENOM:
Stop speaking tough on social media. Go to DSS office

idiot did Sowore go to Aso Rock or DSS's office before he was arrested by Buhari? Reason with your head.
Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by seanjy4konji: 11:11am On Sep 21, 2019
to say this deaf and dumb guy was all over the place protesting against PMB and he wasnt put behind bars shows the devil and hypocrite he is..

We are in one chance..

We have bought bad market.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Owolabi Ajasa Is A Corper. Spotted At NYSC Kogi Orientation Camp (Photo) / Davido And Olamide Show Off Their Rolls-Royce / "I Am Only Available For Enjoyment" – Mercy Aigbe Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.