Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore (48959 Views)

After 5 Yrs Now Don Jazzy Speaks About His Saga With Olamide During 2015 Headies / FINALLY! Don Jazzy Speaks Of His Ex Wife (pictures) / Falz Calls For Immediate Release Of Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by Advancedman(m): 11:20am On Sep 21, 2019
crafteck:
Stupid youth are more concerned about big brother and champions league
Champions league are better than BBN
Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by Sleevia: 11:21am On Sep 21, 2019
davillian:
Like if 50million Nigerian come out they go fit arrest us finish...
Even if they do they won't have any place to keep us.
Once you are against pmb its a crime to protest but this same man was protesting and calling gej names.
even 1000 Nigerians, u no go see

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by eniorisha(m): 11:23am On Sep 21, 2019
I pity my dear Yoruba nation. Can't we stop playing party politics with everything? God punish all Yoruba APC members for defending PMB tyrannical regime against d opposition.

#TinubuBAT.
#AdebisiAbdukareemAkande
#AkeredoluAketi

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by Angelfrost(m): 11:23am On Sep 21, 2019
"...This dangerous precedent of stifling opposition voices and dissenting opinions has survived enough. Let's not pretend our nascent democracy isn't being sabotaged when citizens shudder at the thought of people they elected into power..."

Same thing I said in a post yesterday... This precedent is not democratic, and will do terrible harm as time goes on.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by Angelfrost(m): 11:24am On Sep 21, 2019
noble71:
The Don! He has helped more youths more than some governor's. Well spoken.

Some??!... Mention how many governors have affected more young lives directly than Don. I will wait.
Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by Angelfrost(m): 11:25am On Sep 21, 2019
VIPERVENOM:
Stop speaking tough on social media. Go to DSS office

So, what's the essence of Social media??! For sending n*de pics, and commenting on trivial things??! undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by Femeto: 11:32am On Sep 21, 2019
Wait is Buhari mad. That man has been in detention for more than the 45 days the court granted them yet he is still holding the man behind bars. Thunder fire Buhari.
Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by Sukueponmalu: 11:32am On Sep 21, 2019
When will don jazzy speak tough about his kerosene Governor?
Spits!
Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by Angelfrost(m): 11:33am On Sep 21, 2019
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Don Jazzy doesn't seem to be enjoying his freedom as a chronic bachelor anymore

He wants to now share same cell with Sowore.

Nigerians survive best by minding their business, especially when a Pharoah from Daura is the president.

Be careful Don!

Till we all wake up one day to realize there is no more business to mind.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by djoe21(m): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2019
Akinsoladwayne:
How does this affect the price of condom in my area tongue tongue tongue

Is this supposed to be a joke from you or what? No wonder this present administration can act as they want and impose this their autocratic system of governance in the guise of democracy on us.
Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by Derea(f): 11:40am On Sep 21, 2019
Bawizzo:
Up till this moment I have not seen a single family member speaking up or demanding Sowore's release. Is he a monk?

His wife.
Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by Deepfreezer(m): 11:44am On Sep 21, 2019
Please who is playing Chelsea this weekend?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by Derea(f): 11:45am On Sep 21, 2019
Nels55:
Igbo boys blowing hot on SW matter..
Who said these guys don't mean well for southerners ...

Then let's break the wall between us, unite and conquer our real enemy.
Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by Kenneth10110(m): 11:45am On Sep 21, 2019
superlanny:
Sowore i must admit made a very senseless move and is paying for it, no govt will respond to threats of revolution with kids gloves, Atiku protested at the tribunal and lost in a miserable way, you small boy sowore, naw shouting revolution upandan, because you were non existence during the election, don jazzy better stfu and go and marry.
Nigeria will be great smiley

Anumpama
Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by Dchosenmhi(m): 11:50am On Sep 21, 2019
Trash talk
no go find way marry,
there here d hype nonsense as if you no know road to where d so called sowore is been detend.

Let me remain you, Sowore is married with children ooo
Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by davillian(m): 11:52am On Sep 21, 2019
Sleevia:
even 1000 Nigerians, u no go see
The country hard people are not ready to leave their hustle to protest
Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 21, 2019
SPOT ON! the redundant coupist /satanic sadist /clueless tyrant is a gross waste of my 2015 vote!

he's the most useless thing I ever wasted my vote on! AN EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHO I THOUGHT HE WAS!

the shithole deserve far better than the dumb scum!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by Sleevia: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2019
davillian:

The country hard people are not ready to leave their hustle to protest
no... Hunger never severe ni o. Some. People still have something to eat. Wait till poverty level hit 50-80%

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by RZArecta2(m): 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2019
Bawizzo:
Up till this moment I have not seen a single family member speaking up or demanding Sowore's release. Is he a monk?
Nice question

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by Koolking(m): 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2019
Earthquake1:
[s][/s]

Senseless youths

Amen!
Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by ivanG07(m): 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2019
Bawizzo:
the yorubas are always betrayal. They have made him a scapegoat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by Kevinsamba: 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
I don't like insulting people
superlanny:
Sowore i must admit made a very senseless move and is paying for it, no govt will respond to threats of revolution with kids gloves, Atiku protested at the tribunal and lost in a miserable way, you small boy sowore, naw shouting revolution upandan, because you were non existence during the election, don jazzy better stfu and go and marry.
Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by Opeyemi4real(m): 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
superlanny:
so senseless
Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by greggng: 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
So don jazz can write good grammar like this?
Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by chiefolododo(m): 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
Akinsoladwayne:
haha?
Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by Kennitrust(m): 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
Earthquake1:
[s][/s]
Senseless youths
You are one too
Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by chubinwa(m): 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2019
Nigerian youths are too docile else, such undemocratic moves from the Apc led govt refuted vehemently
Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by Jman06(m): 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2019
Nigerians should rise up now and demand the unconditional release of Omoyele Sowore!
Enough is enough!

Say no to oppression! Let's all rise up and resist tyranny. Today it is Sowore, tomorrow it could be you!

#FreeSowore
Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2019
Don baba J
Abeg no mix politics with music o
Dey ur dey,make sowore dey im dey
Re: Don Jazzy Speaks Tough On The Detention Of Sowore by sencekompis: 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
Akinsoladwayne:

idiomatic animal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Seen As Heartbreakers/Womanizers / Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p / Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.