Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. (11277 Views)

Kemi Afolabi Clashes With Seyi-Ariyo 'SheBaby', See The Distasteful Message / AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' / Who Can Help Me With Clarence Peters Contact Detail, I Want To Make A Video: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by Tudor6(f): 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2010
Clarence peters na thief. 5 million naira will shoot 5 nollywood movies each with part 1 and 2.

The guy thinks Dbanj is a maga.
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by Radiant(f): 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2010
Yea, D'banj and his crew went to Clarence Peters and he told D'banj straight up " I won't accept less than 5 mill" and then D'banj goes off the rails?

Like seriously? I'm sure there was an arguement warranting exchange of words and ohh the hook fell on D'banj.

Please, can we get D'banj's version? cool
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2010

d'bang is shameless, you knows money cant buy you common sense. that's one thing d'bang doesn't have, he should really pray for one or, try and think before acting, someone here who knows him should tell him that there is a difference between growing up and growing tall,

Well I'd rather have money if I had to choose, thank you very much; one can later find a way around 'common sense'.
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by bish2(m): 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2010
ijebu man!!! ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by denzel2009: 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2010
ninocia18:

d'bang is shameless, you knows money cant buy you common sense. that's one thing d'bang doesn't have, he should really pray for one or, try and think before acting, someone here who knows him should tell him that there is a difference between growing up and growing tall,

I go tell him to come rake for you sef for messing up his name  tongue
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by vinmol: 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2010
koko master!
wat is the koko?
no cash?
hehehehehehehehehe! hihihihihihihihihihihihihihi
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Owo yato so owo
otun wa so wi kpe koko yato si koko!
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by MeGaStReEt: 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2010
and you wonder why he always come out with medciocre videos (100k for one)
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by IykeD(m): 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2010
I have not heard both sides of the story but then itz getting too much for this Dude, who does he think is self, maybe cos of these local chics running around him, what has he even achieved that we can not hear word. This is a case of getting to a height you never imagined, now itz getting to his head. 2face who is the oga of African(not even Nigerian) music still humbles himself and gives us no wahala.Everyday is Dbank here and there. I once watched on Tv back in Naija wen Dr. Alban complained abt same dude, that he wanted a collabo with him and he called him, the dude said he shud go talk to his manager and the dude came on air and started saying rubbish, saying shits like Mo mo bobo e, i was like, is it Dr. Alban he is calling Bobo eh, someone that started singing probably wen he was still in diapers and can buy his whole village even at this time he thinks he is all in all. He shud watch it, it's getting too much for him, come to even think of it, no one knows the raz name cald Dbanj outside the shores of Nigeria(maybe WAfrica) .At least in Europe here, u can still hear people say i know 2face, do you live near him? All these hustlers sef!
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by dobodobo(m): 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2010
please leave D'Banj alone,my dick have been stolen, I am searching all girls pussy right now for my dick
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by temmytanny(m): 6:24pm On Nov 01, 2010
clearance told all those who cares dat his shooting would cost notin less than 4m since january. If he is doing a video for Dbanj( who makes over 2m per show)then i dont think 5m is too BIG for him cos if the video hits it,Schibanj would make more money.

But i would still wait to hear from Dbanj b4 i react
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by dayokanu(m): 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2010
ninocia18:

At least we should Thank God for the lofty heights of Nairaland your own common sense has taken you to
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by infolpf: 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2010
Please can someone tell me what a 'maga' is?
I read through this whole thread looking for a definition, but I remain ignorant.

Thanks!
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by aieromon(m): 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2010
Over a five million naira video?I don't believe this story at all at all at all.
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by 9ja4eva: 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2010
Arghhh na wa for D'banj ooo, d guy dey make me weak @ times jor,
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by baslone: 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2010
info@lpf:

I read through this whole thread looking for a definition, but I remain ignorant.

Thanks!

Take a look in your mirror!

1 Like

Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by denzel2009: 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2010
baslone:

LMAO
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by IykeD(m): 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2010
denzel2009:

LMAO
baslone:

I can't stop laughing hahahahhaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by Skidoc(m): 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2010
Very soon, he'd come and tell us he built a house for 500 million naira and some daft people would call us haters for not believing. Hmmm
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by seedord247(m): 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2010
info@lpf:

Thanks!

Go and ask Banky W or Bill Gate
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2010
D Banj what again now

I used to really like this guy but mehn it seems price has really eaten the better partof his brain.

He should just watch it before he falls / crumbles worse than a pack of card.

Why does he think that almost every body loves 2 baba (even those who have NEVER had a one on one chat with) IT IS BECAUSE OF HIS HUMILITY.

Look at people before you D banj. people that almost thought that "gold" will start growing on their body. Where are they today?

KOKO MASTER A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE "SCAPE GOAT"
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by Koboland(f): 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2010
Dbanj my loff is going broke, Adenuga do something oh, grin
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by infolpf: 10:34pm On Nov 01, 2010
baslone:

IykeD:

I can't stop laughing hahahahhaa  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

denzel2009:

LMAO

Ok, so maga means a gorgeous young lady with a puzzled look on her face? Why would that upset D'banj?
Seriously, is there someone less interested in a silly display of his/her wit (or the lack thereof) and more interested in answering the question - what is 'maga'?
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by mystikal(m): 10:45pm On Nov 01, 2010
He should watch his rep sha, He seems to be in the news for all the wrong reasons these days.
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by Tudor6(f): 11:13pm On Nov 01, 2010
info@lpf:

Ok, so maga means a gorgeous young lady with a puzzled look on her face? Why would that upset D'banj?
Seriously, is there someone less interested in a silly display of his/her wit (or the lack thereof) and more interested in answering the question - what is 'maga'?

Maga means Mugu i.e a fool .

Mostly used for a person who has been or about to be duped or taken advantage of.
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by candylips(m): 11:42pm On Nov 01, 2010
no long thing jare
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by COOLDK(m): 11:51pm On Nov 01, 2010
If him be real IGWE, make him pay now. Becareful bros!
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by Olalimits(m): 4:37am On Nov 02, 2010
These celebrities self
From one problem today to another 2mao!!!
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by ecashxpert: 7:52am On Nov 02, 2010
5 'milla' for a music video? What is even in that song to warrant a video? IMO, in current day 9ja 5million naira can shoot 3 Nollywood home videos(Part 1&2), 2 koko mansion shows, and still cover cost of Dbanj's bling bling grin grin grin.
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 02, 2010
I heard the Mo'Hits guys do behave like and no i'm beginning to believe. Peters only submitted his budget and backed it up with a good concept which is worth the price at least from the narrators. I think their is an untold story here, something more might be going on that we are not aware of.

Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by slimberri: 9:09am On Nov 02, 2010
Pride goes before a fall, D'Banj should watch it! meanwhile Tubaba's music videos are so WoW, Kennis nearly ruined his career oh!
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by eleshin(m): 9:55am On Nov 02, 2010
d'banj denied avin any feud wit clarence,i'm sure he was too high dt day to rememba anytin.
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 02, 2010
[/quote]
info@lpf:

Lol.

[quote author=slimberri link=topic=542910.msg7061397#msg7061397 date=1288685397]
Pride goes before a fall, D'Banj should watch it! meanwhile Tubaba's music videos are so WoW, Kennis nearly ruined his career oh!

You seem to have forgotten that it was the same Kennis that lifted him from the mud and gave his solo career a headstart - with their legendary massive publicity structures, media presence, and whatnot. Even Tuface would ackowledge that much if he has any iota of gratitude in him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: See How A Mother Dressed To Visit Son In School / Wizkid Announces ‘Made In Lagos’ EP, His Next Music Project / Photos From Seyi Shay's Yolo Yolo Video Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.