Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. (11276 Views)

Kemi Afolabi Clashes With Seyi-Ariyo 'SheBaby', See The Distasteful Message / AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' / Who Can Help Me With Clarence Peters Contact Detail, I Want To Make A Video: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by kobikwelu(m): 11:46am On Nov 02, 2010
[b]d'bang is shameless, you knows money cant buy you common sense. that's one thing d'bang doesn't have, he should really pray for one or, try and think before acting, someone here who knows him should tell him that there is a difference between growing up and growing tal[/b]l,

At least we should Thank God for the lofty heights of Nairaland your own common sense has taken you to

@dayokanu,

tanx a bunch 4 putting things in perspective for the guy ROTFLMBHASAOOOOOOOO
MR NINIOCIA,

self righteous critics above reproach whose career is behind a screen
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by phrancz(m): 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2010
dbanj u've been a bad boy, first harrassing a lady and now clarence. U go soon turn scapegoat true true 4 naija.
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by sofymoore(m): 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2010
just leave koko master and let him b. u know he is a star
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by Tiola1: 6:01pm On Nov 02, 2010
well before we shift blame on anyone, it shoud have been betta for mo hit to say their side of the story, so that equation can be balanced.

At times, if business is not moving as usual, it may cause unbearable actions atimes, it might be that clarence peters is not doing according to the specified rules of the game or D banj wants to cut cloth according to his size and he doesnt know proper way of saying it.

both can still fine tune there differences and continue business.
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by Kunbee: 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2010
D'banj rora o
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by ladygaga(f): 12:15am On Nov 03, 2010
i dont think shooting a video for 5M is too much,

it is time we started making quality videos

i thought he was soo rich that 5M wouldnt be a problem for him to even buy a wristwatch, shior

as someone rightly said above, you spend money to make more money,

Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by Irk(m): 8:18am On Nov 03, 2010
This guy shouldnt be blamed. How can u tell some1 who has no value for music to say #5million for a single video. The Mohits are just interested in the vibrant side of music and not to influence people positively. D'banj has no moral as well as the entire crew. Clarance pls ignore these hoodlums.U are the best

1 Like

Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by logica(m): 9:30am On Nov 03, 2010
For those saying the usual cliche "pride goes before a fall", I suppose you never have arguments. You are just a bunch of haters (typically criticize for no real reason - fault finding. Yorubas call it "awawi"). If he does not fall, I suggest you all go trip him to ensure he falls.
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by Dproducer(m): 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2010
Lets call a Spade a Spade, Wetin happen? N5milli, $33,000

Even Nollywood good movies no cost that much,

Its just ridiculous, Dbanj aint no fool to pay that much nowww,
angry angry angry
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by tunde121oke: 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2010
they should sort things out
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by poweredcom(m): 6:13am On Nov 04, 2010
;d5million for what the hell video, that too big na, no matter what he earns , do you think mo hit picks money, for what is it golden camera they will use to shot it, i beg jare,
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by Afam4eva(m): 11:41am On Nov 04, 2010
Dbanj just dey find trouble everywhere.
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by kstrika(m): 1:10pm On Nov 04, 2010
d banji watz de koko,
men' 5mill is just a koko doe 4 u,
abeg make u no disgrace ur fans dem 0oh.
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by favouredjb(f): 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2010
@iykeD and nonocia,you guys are bitter sha!

You must really hate dbanj
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by favouredjb(f): 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2010
No two persons can be the same,for those comparing him to tubaba,they are twi different people!
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by infolpf: 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2010
Tudór:

Maga means Mugu i.e a fool .

Mostly used for a person who has been or about to be duped or taken advantage of.

Ah, ok. Did not realize maga and mugu were synonymous. Thanks Tudor!
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by creamehike: 11:30am On Nov 06, 2010
D;banj take things easy u na street Boy u knw how e dey go were man dey work em go chorp too same goes to women,,LOL if the price is not ok with you tell her to cut down the expenceses of the shoot,,
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by baslone: 10:15am On Nov 07, 2010
creamehike:

D;banj take things easy u na street Boy u knw how e dey go were man dey work em go chorp too same goes to women,,LOL[b] if the price is not ok with you tell her to cut down the expenceses of the shoot,,[/b]

The guys wey dey record wedding ceremonies for Orile still dey there sef!
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by eleshin(m): 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2010
lol
Re: D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. by normaljenny(m): 7:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
Below are some of costliest videos=

1.30 Seconds to Mars “From Yesterday”
$13 million?

2. Michael Jackson (featuring Janet Jackson) “Scream”
$7 million

3. Madonna “Die Another Day”
$6 million

4. Madonna “Bedtime Story”
$5 million

5. Puff Daddy (featuring The Notorious B.I.G. and Busta Rhymes) “Victory”
$2.7 million

That michael jackson was way back in the 90s and dbanj dey here dey form richest musician

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#bbnaija: See The Nipples Of Tolanibaj As It Pops Out During Last Night Party / Photo: See How A Mother Dressed To Visit Son In School / Wizkid Announces ‘Made In Lagos’ EP, His Next Music Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.