Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

'My Total Package'- Princess Shyngle Passionately Kisses Boo After He Proposed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'My Total Package'- Princess Shyngle Passionately Kisses Boo After He Proposed (4961 Views)

I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out / BBNaija: Tobi's Female Fan Kisses Him Passionately (Photo) / Heidi Klum, 44 Goes Topless As She Passionately Kisses Her 28-year-old Bea (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'My Total Package'- Princess Shyngle Passionately Kisses Boo After He Proposed by medua123: 11:29am On Sep 21, 2019
Yesterday, Gambian born actress and Instagram slay queen, Princess Shyngle said yes to her boo, who proposed to her.

After announcing her engagement, the actress further shared more video and photos of her and her fiance as they shared passionate kisses to celebrate ...

See all here

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/princess-shyngle-shares-passionate-kisses-with-boo-to-celebrate-engagmen/

10 Shares

Re: 'My Total Package'- Princess Shyngle Passionately Kisses Boo After He Proposed by blesskewe(f): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2019
Make she just carry belle first

2 Likes

Re: 'My Total Package'- Princess Shyngle Passionately Kisses Boo After He Proposed by Mutemenot(m): 11:31am On Sep 21, 2019
How many months marriage or proposal contract cos I know itsnt "until death do them part"?

2 Likes

Re: 'My Total Package'- Princess Shyngle Passionately Kisses Boo After He Proposed by universaltv: 11:40am On Sep 21, 2019
undecided
Re: 'My Total Package'- Princess Shyngle Passionately Kisses Boo After He Proposed by Olufela30: 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
This guy wan be like Yaya Toure.. Abi na my eyes ??
Re: 'My Total Package'- Princess Shyngle Passionately Kisses Boo After He Proposed by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2019
blesskewe:
I heard she removed about 5 ribs and small intenstines undecided
Re: 'My Total Package'- Princess Shyngle Passionately Kisses Boo After He Proposed by atorioke(m): 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2019
medua123:
Yesterday, Gambian born actress and Instagram slay queen, Princess Shyngle said yes to her boo, who proposed to her.

After announcing her engagement, the actress further shared more video and photos of her and her fiance as they shared passionate kisses to celebrate ...

See all here

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/princess-shyngle-shares-passionate-kisses-with-boo-to-celebrate-engagmen/

I thought Obinna Okeke is in prison custody, what is he doing with Princess? ���
Re: 'My Total Package'- Princess Shyngle Passionately Kisses Boo After He Proposed by blesskewe(f): 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2019
Re: 'My Total Package'- Princess Shyngle Passionately Kisses Boo After He Proposed by amarachi06(f): 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
oluwafreshkid:
How much gen?
Re: 'My Total Package'- Princess Shyngle Passionately Kisses Boo After He Proposed by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2019
blesskewe:

That's y I said she should get pregnant na
The baby might not develop due to the tight space
She is not thinking about the future
What of when she grows oldundecided
She will run into all manner of problems in the name of slaying, I don't pray 4 it sha
Re: 'My Total Package'- Princess Shyngle Passionately Kisses Boo After He Proposed by blesskewe(f): 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
IronPant:

The baby might not develop due to the tight space
She is not thinking about the future
What of when she grows oldundecided
She will run into all manner of problems in the name of slaying, I don't pray 4 it sha
tongue

That's just the point
She will have complications

1 Like

Re: 'My Total Package'- Princess Shyngle Passionately Kisses Boo After He Proposed by tillaman(m): 10:04pm On Sep 21, 2019
I still wonder if the lady can actually carry a baby in her womb!! Her waist though
Re: 'My Total Package'- Princess Shyngle Passionately Kisses Boo After He Proposed by royalair(m): 1:31am On Sep 22, 2019
blesskewe:
for which stomach

Re: 'My Total Package'- Princess Shyngle Passionately Kisses Boo After He Proposed by Gadafii: 2:43am On Sep 22, 2019
This girl is just few inches from deformity,very unattractive

She should be used in the game to weed grin
Re: 'My Total Package'- Princess Shyngle Passionately Kisses Boo After He Proposed by opebiboy: 9:08am On Sep 22, 2019
Okpo
Re: 'My Total Package'- Princess Shyngle Passionately Kisses Boo After He Proposed by amarachi06(f): 9:57am On Sep 22, 2019
[quote author=southniyikaye post=82447781]price asap cos am going to pay for this same product on Monday [/quote

Re: 'My Total Package'- Princess Shyngle Passionately Kisses Boo After He Proposed by amarachi06(f): 9:59am On Sep 22, 2019
oluwafreshkid:
How much gen?
120k last

(1) (Reply)

‘ladies Are Not Always In The Mood Until It Enter’- Mike Ezuruonye Blast Ladies. / Desmond Elliot Secret Baby Mama Exposed As Nigerians Drag Him Out On Social Medi / "I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.