Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Birds Who Turns To Old Woman With Her Child Got Burnt and Killed in Lagos. VIDEO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Birds Who Turns To Old Woman With Her Child Got Burnt and Killed in Lagos. VIDEO (3591 Views)

Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair / Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter / Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Birds Who Turns To Old Woman With Her Child Got Burnt and Killed in Lagos. VIDEO by Nairaobserver: 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
According to eyewitness, Stranded birds arrested in Oworonshoki, Lagos state after allegedly turning into an old woman and her daughter, mother changed after landed on the ground but the other one got burnt before it could transform back to a human.

See Photos Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/birds-who-turns-to-old-woman-with-her.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEByAa2TAtQ

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Birds Who Turns To Old Woman With Her Child Got Burnt and Killed in Lagos. VIDEO by Nairaobserver: 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
shocked
Re: Birds Who Turns To Old Woman With Her Child Got Burnt and Killed in Lagos. VIDEO by ahiboilandgas: 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
Nairaobserver:
According to eyewitness, Stranded birds arrested after allegedly turning into an old woman and her daughter, mother changed after landed on the ground but the other one got burnt before it could transform back to a human.

See Photos Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/birds-who-turns-to-old-woman-with-her.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44
African the dark continent and reject civilation

3 Likes

Re: Birds Who Turns To Old Woman With Her Child Got Burnt and Killed in Lagos. VIDEO by Brooke60(f): 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
Really shocked shocked
Re: Birds Who Turns To Old Woman With Her Child Got Burnt and Killed in Lagos. VIDEO by Tinocosta17(m): 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
I no go gree until I see the video. I swear
Re: Birds Who Turns To Old Woman With Her Child Got Burnt and Killed in Lagos. VIDEO by godofuck231: 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
God bless the angel protecting that baby , may that child be named after the guardian angel

1 Like

Re: Birds Who Turns To Old Woman With Her Child Got Burnt and Killed in Lagos. VIDEO by hisgrace090: 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2019
godofuck231:
God bless the angel protecting that baby , may that child be named after the guardian angel

Is it the baby that got burnt?
Re: Birds Who Turns To Old Woman With Her Child Got Burnt and Killed in Lagos. VIDEO by Kingpinukecy(m): 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
lipsrsealed wonders will end one day!!!
Re: Birds Who Turns To Old Woman With Her Child Got Burnt and Killed in Lagos. VIDEO by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
Why kill her apprentice cry cry
Re: Birds Who Turns To Old Woman With Her Child Got Burnt and Killed in Lagos. VIDEO by chariisGRACE(m): 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2019
It marvels me when people say witchcraft doesn't exist.
Re: Birds Who Turns To Old Woman With Her Child Got Burnt and Killed in Lagos. VIDEO by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2019
chariisGRACE:
It marvels me when people say witchcraft doesn't exist.

Yeah! Only people who do not understand life or their true purpose in life and need Emperor Imes to come help them see the light say such things.

Magic is real. It is a test or trial for mankind. God decreed that magic should exist on earth and that it should be a test for mankind in two major ways.

First, the devil will tempt and influence mankind to make use of magic for evil deeds and that is an act that constitutes displeasure of the Lord. So humans are tested in that regard, tempted to use that magic to displeased the Lord.

then secondly, humans can also be tested by the effects of magic. When someone whom the devil has successfully influenced to displeased God and use magic uses it to try to harm another person, God can decide to decree that the effects of that magic will manifest in the life of the target ( that is the person the magic is used against) and that will be a test for him.

However, all of it depends on the will of God. The end result of a magic attack depends on God's will. If he wills, he will protect the target and the magic will not befall him and if he wills, he will allow the magic to befall such person as a share of the trials or test he is to face in this world.

So we always have to be close to our Lord to deliver us from the trials of magic in both ways, that is He should prevent it from harming us and to prevent us from being tempted to use it.

I've said quite much but Emperor Imes should know more. When he comes, he'll explain better and many people will understand the existence of magic and understand life better.

NB: I am not a scholar or a figure like Imes. I've only said what I know. So don't bother arguing or asking questions for you will get no reply. If you have questions of you want to argue, wait for Imes grin

Imes, we await your coming grin

1 Like

Re: Birds Who Turns To Old Woman With Her Child Got Burnt and Killed in Lagos. VIDEO by StrikeBack(m): 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2019
Someone cannot fly and land in peace
Re: Birds Who Turns To Old Woman With Her Child Got Burnt and Killed in Lagos. VIDEO by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
ONLY in LAGOS, when will these BIRDS touch Diaspora..?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Birds Who Turns To Old Woman With Her Child Got Burnt and Killed in Lagos. VIDEO by Jasseyfrd(m): 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
How true is this story, as for me this NA PROPAGANDA
Re: Birds Who Turns To Old Woman With Her Child Got Burnt and Killed in Lagos. VIDEO by Gadafii: 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2019
Edo airways just lost one Boeing aircraft another crippled cheesy

1 Like

Re: Birds Who Turns To Old Woman With Her Child Got Burnt and Killed in Lagos. VIDEO by brookz: 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hmmm, Na dem dem.

1 Share

Re: Birds Who Turns To Old Woman With Her Child Got Burnt and Killed in Lagos. VIDEO by berryace007: 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
U don't minit
Re: Birds Who Turns To Old Woman With Her Child Got Burnt and Killed in Lagos. VIDEO by pregnantMan: 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2019
Ordinary to fly out of 9ja to a better country they cannot... Mtcheew...nonsense and witchcraft

1 Like

Re: Birds Who Turns To Old Woman With Her Child Got Burnt and Killed in Lagos. VIDEO by cicero(m): 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
Bullshit. That’s why the black man as a race will remain like an outcast on the earth. Thank God I and my family have been liberated.

1 Like

Re: Birds Who Turns To Old Woman With Her Child Got Burnt and Killed in Lagos. VIDEO by nairafame2: 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
shocked
Re: Birds Who Turns To Old Woman With Her Child Got Burnt and Killed in Lagos. VIDEO by tillaman(m): 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
Bullocks!!
Who witness it when she transformed
Re: Birds Who Turns To Old Woman With Her Child Got Burnt and Killed in Lagos. VIDEO by Greatzeus(m): 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
Lies tarrrr angry
The woman is wearing clothes and slippers. It means the bird was also wearing clothes and slippers,or where did the clothes come from after she turned to human
I believe in supernatural but I don't believe this crap here,that woman is mentally deranged,she need medical help

(1) (Reply)

My Account Is Frozen By Efcc / Buccaneer Grand Eye Clears Air. / Aboki Keke Rider Stabs Passenger To Death Over #100, Killed By Angry Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.