Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Aboki Keke Rider Stabs Passenger To Death Over #100, Killed By Angry Youths - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aboki Keke Rider Stabs Passenger To Death Over #100, Killed By Angry Youths (3586 Views)

Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) / Okada Rider Stabs Man To Death In Lagos (Photo) / Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aboki Keke Rider Stabs Passenger To Death Over #100, Killed By Angry Youths by iamkheedah(m): 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
Aboki Keke rider stabs passenger to death over #100, killed by angry youths

Angry Youths in Kpansia axis of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State, beat up an Aboki Keke rider to death for stabbing his passenger named ThankGod to death.

the Keke rider stabbed his passenger to death over N50 change dispute

The youths also burnt some kekes belonging to Aboki people

cc; Lalasticlala, ishilove, obinoscopy, mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aboki Keke Rider Stabs Passenger To Death Over #100, Killed By Angry Youths by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
Disaster everywhere under APC. This shouldn't be happening in 2023

2 Likes

Re: Aboki Keke Rider Stabs Passenger To Death Over #100, Killed By Angry Youths by Zonefree(m): 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
An eye for an eye makes the world a better place. No one or region has monopoly of violence.

No victor No vanquish.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aboki Keke Rider Stabs Passenger To Death Over #100, Killed By Angry Youths by Solofresh2: 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
See wetin poverty dey cause
Because of #100

2 Likes

Re: Aboki Keke Rider Stabs Passenger To Death Over #100, Killed By Angry Youths by Shapeaso: 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
That's how it should be. Good job. Aboki think they can stab anybody, anytime they want. Definitely not in south south.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aboki Keke Rider Stabs Passenger To Death Over #100, Killed By Angry Youths by Ever8090: 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
Na all Aboki people join hand stab d guy? Why them go dey burn Aboki people keke?....

E good as the kill the Aboki too. .those guys dey over do...

3 Likes

Re: Aboki Keke Rider Stabs Passenger To Death Over #100, Killed By Angry Youths by Melonsmasher: 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
Nigeria, a den of bad news
Re: Aboki Keke Rider Stabs Passenger To Death Over #100, Killed By Angry Youths by kennyade3h: 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
Jungle Justice is taking over our society
Re: Aboki Keke Rider Stabs Passenger To Death Over #100, Killed By Angry Youths by Samsunny99: 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2023
No trust on the judiciary and our police system any longer
So people have now resort to taking the law into their hands
LAST LAST NA EVERYBODY GO CHOP BREAKFAST
Re: Aboki Keke Rider Stabs Passenger To Death Over #100, Killed By Angry Youths by Simeony007(m): 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
By the time the abokis' go retaliate like this I just hope we won't be counting scores
Re: Aboki Keke Rider Stabs Passenger To Death Over #100, Killed By Angry Youths by odigbosky(m): 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2023
Simeony007:
By the time the abokis' go retaliate like this I just hope we won't be counting scores

Lol....retaliate for Bayelsa
Abeg no use laff kill me.
People when dem go just kill troway
Put their body inside river

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aboki Keke Rider Stabs Passenger To Death Over #100, Killed By Angry Youths by Japa007: 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2023
Simeony007:
Agbado cowards.. Too fearful to dare their slave masters undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aboki Keke Rider Stabs Passenger To Death Over #100, Killed By Angry Youths by Extremez(m): 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2023
Mheenn this country shaaa.....
But wait oo everybody's actually blaming just the aboki man o because na aboki man....

The guy no get fault for the matter.....?? 🤷
Re: Aboki Keke Rider Stabs Passenger To Death Over #100, Killed By Angry Youths by davillian(m): 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2023
odigbosky:

Lol....retaliate for Bayelsa
Abeg no use laff kill me.
People when dem go just kill troway
Put their body inside river
They would be bitting more than what they can chew....

1 Like

Re: Aboki Keke Rider Stabs Passenger To Death Over #100, Killed By Angry Youths by davillian(m): 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
According to their book he is going to a place we're virgins awaits him while their god would give him everlasting erections

5 Likes

Re: Aboki Keke Rider Stabs Passenger To Death Over #100, Killed By Angry Youths by dnawah(m): 9:18pm On Apr 19, 2023
iamkheedah:
Aboki Keke rider stabs passenger to death over #100, killed by angry youths

Angry Youths in Kpansia axis of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State, beat up an Aboki Keke rider to death for stabbing his passenger named ThankGod to death.

the Keke rider stabbed his passenger to death over N50 change dispute

The youths also burnt some kekes belonging to Aboki people

cc; Lalasticlala, ishilove, obinoscopy, mynd44
trouble loading......
But wait o! The women there no dey wear bras? Is time to relocate to Bayelsa grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aboki Keke Rider Stabs Passenger To Death Over #100, Killed By Angry Youths by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ever8090:
Na all Aboki people join hand stab d guy? Why them go dey burn Aboki people keke?....

E good as the kill the Aboki too. .those guys dey over do...

Maybe it's to reduce the burden of burial costs and family trauma..
Re: Aboki Keke Rider Stabs Passenger To Death Over #100, Killed By Angry Youths by OloYeOfEgbE: 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
davillian:
According to their book he is going to a place we're virgins awaits him while their god would give him everlasting erections

You nor lie my broda....A lot of vargeens
Re: Aboki Keke Rider Stabs Passenger To Death Over #100, Killed By Angry Youths by TsbAfrica: 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2023
What is aboki if not a derogatory term to describe a northerner but the bombastic mods allow this shameful thread to fly... Why e dey pain me be say, Dem ban me till eternity for my main moniker becasue of something I said about someone from another tribe and how he dey reason left left but see now ... Clean clear xenophobia dey play but unah fem.

I guess what is good for the goose is only good for geese... Gander nah another package abi? Mtcheeeew.
Re: Aboki Keke Rider Stabs Passenger To Death Over #100, Killed By Angry Youths by davillian(m): 11:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

You nor lie my broda....A lot of vargeens
For killing an unbeliever xhai religion of peace indeed.
Re: Aboki Keke Rider Stabs Passenger To Death Over #100, Killed By Angry Youths by Lucasinho(m): 12:31am On Apr 20, 2023
Re: Aboki Keke Rider Stabs Passenger To Death Over #100, Killed By Angry Youths by WesternPanzer: 12:48am On Apr 20, 2023
What I don't understand is why they burnt 5 kekes undecided

You have already taken vengeance by giving instant justice to the alleged murderer.

Why damage the properties? Thats over 5 million naira wasted. Une dey ment for Nigeria self? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Aboki Keke Rider Stabs Passenger To Death Over #100, Killed By Angry Youths by Kasbite: 2:45am On Apr 20, 2023
TsbAfrica:
What is aboki if not a derogatory term to describe a northerner but the bombastic mods allow this shameful thread to fly... Why e dey pain me be say, Dem ban me till eternity for my main moniker becasue of something I said about someone from another tribe and how he dey reason left left but see now ... Clean clear xenophobia dey play but unah fem.

I guess what is good for the goose is only good for geese... Gander nah another package abi? Mtcheeeew.

You no complain about how your useless tribe man kill someone with poisoned dagga, you are here yapping about derogatory using aboki is, useless set of people, ona ny Dae bring useless leaders to us causing alot of chaos in the country. Oga take your time
Re: Aboki Keke Rider Stabs Passenger To Death Over #100, Killed By Angry Youths by 43Ronin: 3:18am On Apr 20, 2023
#BYnobeLagos
Re: Aboki Keke Rider Stabs Passenger To Death Over #100, Killed By Angry Youths by Nobody: 3:44am On Apr 20, 2023
No go dey stab anyhow o
Re: Aboki Keke Rider Stabs Passenger To Death Over #100, Killed By Angry Youths by AhmedGhost(m): 5:08am On Apr 20, 2023
Chai
ThankGod don die
ThankGod dey kill d Keke rider
Man make man wicked MMMW undecided
Re: Aboki Keke Rider Stabs Passenger To Death Over #100, Killed By Angry Youths by Gadafii: 5:17am On Apr 20, 2023
Aboki and dagger be like Siamese

The best approach this animals in human form is to pay them in equal coin, pound and flesh

If not they become embolden

Half of the crimes these monsters comot acros the nation, no other tribe can try that in the north, na them Dey invade farmland and communities destroying crops and lives

Who fit try that for north
Re: Aboki Keke Rider Stabs Passenger To Death Over #100, Killed By Angry Youths by TsbAfrica: 6:58am On Apr 20, 2023
Kasbite:

You no complain about how your useless tribe man kill someone with poisoned dagga, you are here yapping about derogatory using aboki is, useless set of people, ona ny Dae bring useless leaders to us causing alot of chaos in the country. Oga take your time
mods !!! See another tribalist here ..... How far nah? Fire am ban.
Re: Aboki Keke Rider Stabs Passenger To Death Over #100, Killed By Angry Youths by olexjay(m): 7:01am On Apr 20, 2023
The things happening this days are just so scary. What you can let go and joke over, someone out there can go to extreme extent over it. Always learn to stay safe and safeguard your life in whatsoever you're doing and wherever you found yourself..

Rip to the dead.
Re: Aboki Keke Rider Stabs Passenger To Death Over #100, Killed By Angry Youths by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 20, 2023
WesternPanzer:
What I don't understand is why they burnt 5 kekes undecided

You have already taken vengeance by giving instant justice to the alleged murderer.

Why damage the properties? Thats over 5 million naira wasted. Une dey ment for Nigeria self? undecided undecided
Them wan come help their brother weh kill person

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Guys Caught Having Sex On Camera With 1 Lady / Buccaneer Grand Eye Clears Air. / Birds Who Turns To Old Woman With Her Child Got Burnt and Killed in Lagos. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.