Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,153 members, 7,953,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:43 PM

Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) (58056 Views)

Paul Okoye Receives Warm Welcome From His Family Amidst Divorce Rumor / Peter Okoye Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree From Escae-Benin University (Pix) / Peter Okoye Receives First Award As A Solo Act As Iara’s Best International Male (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by professorMD1: 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
How true can this be?
Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by Kapeter(m): 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
daddytime:
Lying irritating illiterate bloggers.

How is the picture Barcelona or Spain ffs
does it have to be spain? Don't most clubs have academy in selected places all over the world. Barcelona have an active academy in Lagos.
Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
Les:
Is this talent or money in display?

Do you know that PSquare almost became footballers?

They got the talent, too, just preferred singing, for which the have talent, too.
Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by daddytime(m): 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2019
Kapeter:
does it have to be spain? Don't most clubs have academy in selected places all over the world. Barcelona have an active academy in Lagos.

And did you read the op's submission or you just felt like quoting for the sake of it...
Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2019
internationalman:
Chai, life is unfair to average people especially Nigerians..

Now tell me what concerns this little boy with struggling to find his way in this life.

His parents already made sure of that before his birth.

Now, when he grows up he might think his contemporary that couldn't make it had the same opportunity and platform as him..
not knowing that there were other children who played more than him but couldn't play beyond the border of this country.

If I nor make a satisfactory money in this life I won't marry let alone giving birth.

Soooorrry just enter desert go Europe

2 Likes

Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by Bawofss(m): 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
dis guy get sense ooooo! chai! he don go quickly put his son in Barcelona academy to become a world football star in future. he wan dey chop football money added to music money
Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by Femeto: 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2019
My child is coming wait for it Peter. You can flaunt this child ehn.
Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by Gassa007: 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
BobiNick:
No be only in Spain... Na for Barcelona Surulere branch.
If you don't know anything just shutup
Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by midnighter(f): 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by BobiNick(m): 1:12pm On Sep 22, 2019
Gassa007:

If you don't know anything just shutup

May thunder fire you there. Don't ever quote me again you asshole.
Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by Mrfeel: 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
Carlyboi:
Sharp guy he knows football money is the black gold trying to secure the bag for his lil man early he has seen Neymar Sr and Jr’s success ;Dbut the thing is it will take more than this for the boy to become a big professional footballer....does he have the skills and is he what he is meant for?”destiny”so he won’t end up playing for port vale or fortuna Düsseldorf lll when he could have easily become the next steph curry or rafael nadal

Everyone has his or her destiny at hand, football skills can be learned and acquired, that's exactly what Peter is using the money he has to train the boy to be skillful

Gone are those days when footballers start from the street barefooted, Iwobi is an example
Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by internationalman(m): 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
MondayOsunbor:

Soooorrry just enter desert go Europe
It's in my plan
Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by internationalman(m): 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
pocohantas:

Well said.

Just don't wake up when you are 48 and try shifting the blame- claiming lack of good women made you not to marry. grin

Thank you ehn.
God always blows good girls to my part...

So even that's not enough for me to get married if I don't make a satisfactory money
Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by Olumyyde(m): 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Well, that may be a good motive or vision. Avoiding marriage until you've made a lot of money.

But at least, please don't go around fucking a pussy for which you have not paid the dowry. It's fornication.

And Emperor Imes will not like it angry

Continue looking for money while keeping your penis stuck inside your boxers and only bring it out when you want to bath or urinate not when you have found a hole to dip it in.

A word is enough for the wise. Do not displeased the emperor oo. I've warned you.

Imes, we await your coming grin
GOD bless u real good. Good for u if u want to be Dangote b4 u marry, but PLS DO NOT sleep with any woman, because if u do, u're just an hypocrite awaiting GOD'S wrath.
Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by Olumyyde(m): 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
internationalman:

So you mean only those in marriage are entitled to sex..

What if one decides never to get married in his/her entire life, does it mean that person should not have sex in his/her entire life too?
YES exactly.
Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by danjalingo: 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
Bravo to him. Our footballers should borrow a leaf from here. Non of them hardly train their children to play football. But in other countries, even in Africa their mates and colleagues have their children doing very well in the game. Odoi, Lukaku, Ayus, Kluivet, Blind, Beckham etc.

1 Like

Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by bladeAnders(m): 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
internationalman:

So you mean only those in marriage are entitled to sex..

What if one decides never to get married in his/her entire life, does it mean that person should not have sex in his/her entire life too?
exactly
Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by sarutobi: 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2019
internationalman:

Now tell me what concerns this little boy with struggling to find his way in this life.

Now, when he grows up he might think his contemporary that couldn't make it had the same opportunity and platform as him..
not knowing that there were other children who played more than him but couldn't play beyond the border of this country.

If I nor make a satisfactory money in this life I won't marry let alone giving birth.

Bros, you see that bolded part? that is the story of my life.

If i no hammer well well, i no fit give person belle.

My children WILL never suffer what i have suffered.

They will thank me for it.

Also, thats why poverty is high in this country, people giving birth to children they cannot train.
Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by internationalman(m): 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
bladeAnders:
exactly
you are not serious
Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by internationalman(m): 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
sarutobi:

Bros, you see that bolded part? that is the story of my life.

If i no hammer well well, i no fit give person belle.

My children WILL never suffer what i have suffered.

They will thank me for it.

Also, thats why poverty is high in this country, people giving birth to children they cannot train.

Yes bro.. 2 or 3 children are enough for me
Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by internationalman(m): 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
Olumyyde:

YES exactly.
Where in the Bible that says sex should be between only married people
Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by danjalingo: 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Same barca wey chop 2-0 this night?

Mtcheew

You can't win all the time.
Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by majamajic(m): 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
everything about this pictures looks Nigeria to me ooo
Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by NonFarmPayrol: 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
Carlyboi:
Sharp guy he knows football money is the black gold trying to secure the bag for his lil man early he has seen Neymar Sr and Jr’s success ;Dbut the thing is it will take more than this for the boy to become a big professional footballer....does he have the skills and is he what he is meant for?”destiny”so he won’t end up playing for port vale or fortuna Düsseldorf lll when he could have easily become the next steph curry or rafael nadal

if you play in those clubs
for 4 years

poverty will depart from your generation

1 Like

Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by JimohMomoh: 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Well, that may be a good motive or vision. Avoiding marriage until you've made a lot of money.

But at least, please don't go around fucking a pussy for which you have not paid the dowry. It's fornication.

And Emperor Imes will not like it angry

Continue looking for money while keeping your penis stuck inside your boxers and only bring it out when you want to bath or urinate not when you have found a hole to dip it in.

A word is enough for the wise. Do not displeased the emperor oo. I've warned you.

Imes, we await your coming grin

Who is Emperor Imes, and when is he coming
Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by YoungAncient1: 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
This concept of giving everyone a medal whether they deserve it or not. So no one feels bad about themselves is really killing the spirit of competition and striving especially in our primary schools.
Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by Ikpongiton: 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
KevMitnick:
Oga Op, pls change the word metal to medal before grammar checkers come for you. undecided
where did this yam head see metal here?
Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by seunmohmoh(f): 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2019
Kapeter:
bad belle. We go see how many you go chop today. It's almost 3:30.
4:30 not 3:30.If them like make them kill themselves, if my ticket enter I go dey alright. Ordinary both team score barca no fit do.
Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 22, 2019
internationalman:

Antinatalist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Skin Like Milk! Toke Makinwa Rocked A Mini Skirt. Photos / Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos / Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.