Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) (57892 Views)

Paul Okoye Receives Warm Welcome From His Family Amidst Divorce Rumor / Peter Okoye Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree From Escae-Benin University (Pix) / Peter Okoye Receives First Award As A Solo Act As Iara’s Best International Male (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by Ikpongiton: 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
internationalman:
Chai, life is unfair to average people especially Nigerians..

Now tell me what concerns this little boy with struggling to find his way in this life.

His parents already made sure of that before his birth.

Now, when he grows up he might think his contemporary that couldn't make it had the same opportunity and platform as him..
not knowing that there were other children who played more than him but couldn't play beyond the border of this country.

If I nor make a satisfactory money in this life I won't marry let alone giving birth.
but that boy father was an orphan ,but made himself.
Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by Kapeter(m): 2:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
seunmohmoh:
4:30 not 3:30.If them like make them kill themselves, if my ticket enter I go dey alright. Ordinary both team score barca no fit do.
you don even accept the defeat already self. Lmao. Your ticket no dey enter anything madam. And why you carry barcelona? We send you? Even we wey be barca supporter self no fit try am. Not under this Valverde. The game be 3:30 here sha.
Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by Gassa007: 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
BobiNick:

May thunder fire you there. Don't ever quote me again you asshole.
Just shutup..Olodo
Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by KevMitnick: 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ikpongiton:
where did this yam head see metal here?
Did it occur to you that the Op listened to my advice and effected the correction before you rushed in to make your dumb comment? Why did you choose Sunday to be stupid? undecided
Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2019
Career Don finish nah him little boy he won use shine... This Peter nah dickhead
Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by cerpvad(m): 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
This question got me. Who has the answer abeg
internationalman:

So you mean only those in marriage are entitled to sex..

What if one decides never to get married in his/her entire life, does it mean that person should not have sex in his/her entire life too?
Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by seunmohmoh(f): 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
Kapeter:
you don even accept the defeat already self. Lmao. Your ticket no dey enter anything madam. And why you carry barcelona? We send you? Even we wey be barca supporter self no fit try am. Not under this Valverde. The game be 3:30 here sha.
I am not saying Liverpool will win. I only said they should kill themselves. Read well.
Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by BobiNick(m): 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
Gassa007:

Just shutup..Olodo

Mumu boy
Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by Lugianostar(m): 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
He is better than man utd strikers
Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by webngnews: 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
Oh
Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by bewla(m): 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
KevMitnick:
Oga Op, pls change the word metal to medal before grammar checkers come for you. undecided
I never new no be only poor they fall for scam
Is this man white or Monique

I here in Spain to
Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by novaman: 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
Regardless of your status there are a lot of ways you can help your child in sports with little efforts, I am doing the same for my daughter in tennis. Simple sport like table tennis, snooker, Volleyball, chess cost little or nothing. Poverty is not an excuse but a choice

internationalman:
Chai, life is unfair to average people especially Nigerians..

Now tell me what concerns this little boy with struggling to find his way in this life.

His parents already made sure of that before his birth.

Now, when he grows up he might think his contemporary that couldn't make it had the same opportunity and platform as him..
not knowing that there were other children who played more than him but couldn't play beyond the border of this country.

If I nor make a satisfactory money in this life I won't marry let alone giving birth.
Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by Carlyboi(m): 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
Mrfeel:

Everyone has his or her destiny at hand, football skills can be learned and acquired, that's exactly what Peter is using the money he has to train the boy to be skillful

Gone are those days when footballers start from the street barefooted, Iwobi is an example
Well it’s either you have it or you don’t have it bro!
Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by Carlyboi(m): 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:

if you play in those clubs
for 4 years

poverty will depart from your generation
i don’t know poverty is plaguing your generation why don’t you go and do trials at jong ajax maybe your family can finally make a break from that vicious cycle
Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by NonFarmPayrol: 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
Carlyboi:
i don’t know poverty is plaguing your generation why don’t you go and do trials at jong ajax maybe your family can finally make a break from that vicious cycle

You dey mention club like your better than those playing there
Re: Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) by Carlyboi(m): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:

You dey mention club like your better than those playing there
swerve guy,pray as a footballer or anyone in your generation to play all your footballing career at port vale or fortuna lll!shalom

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Receives Coke With Cucumber Inside (Pics, Video) / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Denies Butt Implant Rumours / Rasaq Olayiwola: I Am Tired Of Playing Herbalist Roles In Films

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.