Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

As Couples Will You Allow Your Friends Free Access To Your Bedroom - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As Couples Will You Allow Your Friends Free Access To Your Bedroom (651 Views)

Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why / "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" / What Good Options For AS - AS Couples? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Couples Will You Allow Your Friends Free Access To Your Bedroom by coputa(m): 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2023
As couples, your bedroom is your secret abode where you rest, have quiet time and intimacy together

As couples ,is it right to allow friends to have free access to your bedroom.
Re: As Couples Will You Allow Your Friends Free Access To Your Bedroom by TemplarLandry: 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2023
Hell no. It's out of bounds.

1 Like

Re: As Couples Will You Allow Your Friends Free Access To Your Bedroom by coputa(m): 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Hell no. It's out of bounds.
Even your best friends.
Re: As Couples Will You Allow Your Friends Free Access To Your Bedroom by shortgun(m): 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2023
Why not?
That fridge in the bedroom use to have reserve beer grin
I and my buddies know
Re: As Couples Will You Allow Your Friends Free Access To Your Bedroom by coputa(m): 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2023
shortgun:
Why not?
I and my buddies know
Okay, there's a reserve settee there too for your friends where you can relax
Re: As Couples Will You Allow Your Friends Free Access To Your Bedroom by shortgun(m): 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2023
coputa:
Okay, there's a reserve settee there too for your friends where you can relax
Ofcos
Re: As Couples Will You Allow Your Friends Free Access To Your Bedroom by TemplarLandry: 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2023
We set boundaries.
coputa:
Even your best friends.
Re: As Couples Will You Allow Your Friends Free Access To Your Bedroom by Ishilove: 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2023
What a question
Re: As Couples Will You Allow Your Friends Free Access To Your Bedroom by mariahAngel(f): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2023
coputa:
As couples, your bedroom is your secret abode where you rest, have quiet time and intimacy together

"Friends" should not even know what a couple's bedroom look like.

shortgun:
Why not?
I and my buddies know

Protect your woman's space.

1 Like

Re: As Couples Will You Allow Your Friends Free Access To Your Bedroom by coputa(m): 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
mariahAngel:

Some overzealous friends expecially females,are fond of this, they enter the kitchen and bedroom of their friends at random

Some even sleep on their friends matrimonial bed, so prove how close they are to her.

To me, it's dangerous,at least couples should have some privacy.
Re: As Couples Will You Allow Your Friends Free Access To Your Bedroom by shortgun(m): 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2023
mariahAngel:

She will have all the space when our guests leave.

1 Like

Re: As Couples Will You Allow Your Friends Free Access To Your Bedroom by Purvan(m): 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2023
Luckily I don't have any friends

1 Like

Re: As Couples Will You Allow Your Friends Free Access To Your Bedroom by Vision101(m): 2:59am On Jun 29, 2023
Wetin them dey find go there? Make they come see finish my wife's pants?

1 Like

Re: As Couples Will You Allow Your Friends Free Access To Your Bedroom by wunmi590(m): 8:48am On Jun 29, 2023

I don't roll with friends who will want to intrude into my privacy....

1 Like

Re: As Couples Will You Allow Your Friends Free Access To Your Bedroom by Nazgul: 9:44am On Jun 29, 2023
coputa:
Even your best friends.
My best friends wouldn't even have access to my kitchen let alone my bedroom.

1 Like

Re: As Couples Will You Allow Your Friends Free Access To Your Bedroom by coputa(m): 9:57am On Jun 29, 2023
Nazgul:

My best friends wouldn't even have access to my kitchen let alone my bedroom.
What if your best friend is stranded and he/she has to put with you for a while, will there not be the possibility of your guest going into these room that's sacred and of course knowing more about the family.

What are friends for.
Re: As Couples Will You Allow Your Friends Free Access To Your Bedroom by Nazgul: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2023
coputa:
What if your best friend is stranded and he/she has to put with you for a while, will there not be the possibility of your guest going into these room that's sacred and of course knowing more about the family.

What are friends for.
Your thread said as couples...so I answered as a married person.

Of course he can put up with me if I'm single. But once I get married, it's a NO NO, Regardless of what kind of friendship we have.

If it's urgent, I can book a hotel for him for a week or even 2 weeks, so he can sort himself out. But to stay with me...NO way. A lot of men these days have no control towards women.

2 Likes

Re: As Couples Will You Allow Your Friends Free Access To Your Bedroom by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2023
Noo, that bedroom is very private and no one should have free access to it.

In fact, my friends shouldn't be having any free access to the house, they should make an appointment first before coming, else I wouldn't mind sitting in the house and being silent while they knock.

Most of the time I prefer meeting them at a public space.
coputa:

Re: As Couples Will You Allow Your Friends Free Access To Your Bedroom by Icrave4u: 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
This madam go harsh oh, you will form "silent when they knock" this made me laff. Easy abeg.
Samantha124:
Noo, that bedroom is very private and no one should have free access to it.

In fact, my friends shouldn't be having any free access to the house, they should make an appointment first before coming, else I wouldn't mind sitting in the house and being silent while they knock.

Most of the time I prefer meeting them at a public space.

1 Like

Re: As Couples Will You Allow Your Friends Free Access To Your Bedroom by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2023
I last did it a week ago on a Sunday... grin grin grin... But sometimes my car can make it a bit difficult for me to hide because it would be outside for everyone to see it.. grin grin grin

One time I lied and told them that I've got an online test to write within an hour.. grin grin grin
Icrave4u:
This madam go harsh oh, you will form "silent when they knock" this made me laff. Easy abeg.
Re: As Couples Will You Allow Your Friends Free Access To Your Bedroom by Zupay: 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2023
No, there must respect of personal space.

(1) (Reply)

*kidnapping On The Increase Now: Please Take Note Of The Following Measures!!!* / A Crate Of Egg Is Now #3,500. / Who Knows This Nigerian He Is Late In Gamhia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.