Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Another Family That Lost Their Life In The Accident Along Akwanga Lafia Road - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Another Family That Lost Their Life In The Accident Along Akwanga Lafia Road (434 Views)

Another Family Wahala, Nairalanders. I Need Advice(s). / Beautiful Lady Marries A Blind Man In Lafia (Photos) / Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Family That Lost Their Life In The Accident Along Akwanga Lafia Road by seriousthing(m): 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2019
Mr. Essien Itoro Edem is a staff of National Gallery of Art, Makurdi Benue State.
Mr. Essien lost his wife, his only child and his house help in the accident along Akwanga Lafia Road on Sunday 15th September, 2019.
They will be buried on Saturday 28th September, 2019.
May their soul rest in peace. Amen

Re: Another Family That Lost Their Life In The Accident Along Akwanga Lafia Road by majamajic(m): 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2019
so sad
Re: Another Family That Lost Their Life In The Accident Along Akwanga Lafia Road by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
Very painful. May God give him the fortitude to bear the loss. R I P to them

(1) (Reply)

Keke Business / What Should I Do? / Single Parenting Platform In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.