Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

The Real Reasons Why Many Are Stuck Abroad - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Real Reasons Why Many Are Stuck Abroad (31993 Views)

Stuck Abroad While Mother Is Dying In Nigeria . Dark Side Of Japa / Trucks Stuck At The End Of Seme Border (Photos) / Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Reasons Why Many Are Stuck Abroad by ChidiAlaigbo: 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
Beautyaddy:

lol!...Isn't it the people that make up a Country.

Nigeria is not human and it cannot develop itself without humans...which are Nigerians.

I'm telling you that Nigerians are useless and stupid people hence why we cannot develop our country.

Just take a good look at Dino Melaye........if you doubt what I am saying.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reasons Why Many Are Stuck Abroad by drmikeadams(m): 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
Netanyahu1:
This people are not listening to you, their brains are fried to the believe that abroad is the only heaven on earth . With this set of people Nigeria can't improve I wish theres a way they can all be selected and pushed out of the country so those who believe in the country can stay and build a nation devoid of myopic unpatriotic people.
grin grin. Any body wey dem born for naija ,grow old widout travelling out to see how the world operates,God sef no go forgive am,,this country remains à shit hole
Re: The Real Reasons Why Many Are Stuck Abroad by Beautyaddy: 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

I'm telling you that Nigerians are useless and stupid people hence why we cannot develop our country.

Just take a good look at Dino Melaye........if you doubt what I am saying.

You mean "some Nigerians are useless" and not all though.
Re: The Real Reasons Why Many Are Stuck Abroad by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:44am On Oct 04, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin. Any body wey dem born for naija ,grow old widout travelling out to see how the world operates,God sef no go forgive am,,this country remains à shit hole

cool cool
Re: The Real Reasons Why Many Are Stuck Abroad by timesup234: 3:10am On Oct 04, 2019
drmikeadams:
Small pikin way of reasoning. I want to believe you are less than 20yrs old. You really need some growing up to do. Overused nursery quote
Re: The Real Reasons Why Many Are Stuck Abroad by drmikeadams(m): 8:52am On Oct 04, 2019
timesup234:
Small pikin way of reasoning. I want to believe you are less than 20yrs old. You really need some growing up to do. Overused nursery quote
grin grin grin. Grand father,,enjoy ur médiocre shit hole country

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reasons Why Many Are Stuck Abroad by drmikeadams(m): 8:54am On Oct 04, 2019
Timi1990:

You that you already have your visa, why can’t you leave Europe or America and move back to either Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Somali , Congo etc . Be honest for once ; the fact is y’all work your ass off to make money and you one way or the other enjoy good basic social amenities. Those things you enjoy either free or at high price are luxuries in Nigeria and not even available.

Ask them why they come back,spend two weeks and start running back grin sars harrass them small,them go run
Re: The Real Reasons Why Many Are Stuck Abroad by timesup234: 9:14am On Oct 04, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin. Grand father,,enjoy ur médiocre shit hole country
and you just reduced your age by a further 10 years. You should be in kindergarten

1 Like

Re: The Real Reasons Why Many Are Stuck Abroad by drmikeadams(m): 9:23am On Oct 04, 2019
timesup234:
and you just reduced your age by a further 10 years. You should be in kindergarten
. Great grand father embrace & hug ur médiocre shity hole

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reasons Why Many Are Stuck Abroad by Godson201333(m): 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2019
drmikeadams:

This got me laughing lol, what if not given the opportunity to get a visa?

1 Like

Re: The Real Reasons Why Many Are Stuck Abroad by drmikeadams(m): 11:03pm On Oct 04, 2019
Godson201333:

This got me laughing lol, what if not given the opportunity to get a visa?
grin grin my brother by all means create d opportunity,no let those 2 faced nairalanders wey dey yankee already deceive u that "naija is better than yankee"

Even sudan and yemen grin has better future than this shit hole

3 Likes

Re: The Real Reasons Why Many Are Stuck Abroad by Thecassanova: 12:04am On Oct 05, 2019
sweetmelanin:

▪︎ Introvertedness

Life abroad favours the introvert. In Nigeria, people can be loud, there's not much privacy, people don't mind their business. This is something that a lot of people abroad cannot adapt to ... therefore, they choose to remain abroad.

▪︎ [b]
Quite true. I’m an introvert & dealing with people in abroad is easier cos I stay in my line, no greetings, no long talk & I mind my Business. Often in Nigeria people think I’m proud, rude or something. It’s so exasperating.

1 Like

Re: The Real Reasons Why Many Are Stuck Abroad by Timi1990(m): 12:50am On Oct 05, 2019
drmikeadams:

grin � my brother , I owe you 5 olosho I swear all bills on me .
Re: The Real Reasons Why Many Are Stuck Abroad by Timi1990(m): 12:54am On Oct 05, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin my brother by all means create d opportunity,no let those 2 faced nairalanders wey dey yankee already deceive u that "naija is better than yankee"

Even sudan and yemen grin has better future than this shit hole

My brother you need the way one guy explained how things work in Rwanda and Burundi for me and how their Govt is making plans for multinational companies to set up in their country, I begin Dey weep for our dear Nigeria . Dem even get 24hrs steady power supply in those countries I no believe am until I did my findings and clear my doubt . This Nigeria nah still shit hole !
Re: The Real Reasons Why Many Are Stuck Abroad by maternal: 6:36am On Oct 05, 2019
Timi1990:

My brother you need the way one guy explained how things work in Rwanda and Burundi for me and how their Govt is making plans for multinational companies to set up in their country, I begin Dey weep for our dear Nigeria . Dem even get 24hrs steady power supply in those countries I no believe am until I did my findings and clear my doubt . This Nigeria nah still shit hole !

They're not as big and diverse as Nigeria.
Re: The Real Reasons Why Many Are Stuck Abroad by Timi1990(m): 6:46am On Oct 05, 2019
maternal:

They're not as big and diverse as Nigeria.

China ? Brazil ? Russia ? India ? Indonesia? USA , Canada? Etc Are they not big too ? Population isn’t our problem the system & government is the major problem.

1 Like

Re: The Real Reasons Why Many Are Stuck Abroad by drmikeadams(m): 10:34am On Oct 05, 2019
Timi1990:

grin � my brother , I owe you 5 olosho I swear all bills on me .
grin grin give me location make i drive come grin grin
Re: The Real Reasons Why Many Are Stuck Abroad by drmikeadams(m): 10:35am On Oct 05, 2019
Timi1990:

China ? Brazil ? Russia ? India ? Indonesia? USA , Canada? Etc Are they not big too ? Population isn’t our problem the system & government is the major problem.
grin grin my brother no waste ur data,some people go still find way defend our shit hole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue / Life Of A Nigerian Hustler In Picture / If Nigerians Are So Smart, Why Isnt Nigeria Developed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.