Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? (26029 Views)

Mr. Transmission-milex/ Rad Auto Works opening in other cities And We Want YOU. / The Misdiagnosed & The Weird At Milex/Carquest/Rad Auto Works / STORE FOR ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by TRYGO(m): 10:51am On Sep 22, 2019
@engineer. I like your kind of personality. Thanks so very for putting out that link here. At least no matter what thread has being hidden, one can actually access it.

Regards,
Joseph

1 Like

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 22, 2019
[quote author=Consumerprotect post=82452020][/quote]

Wow, I was expecting that you would actually also do same thing you are doing here on other threads.

This are the complains on 2012 Toyota Corolla

http://www.carproblemzoo.com/toyota/corolla/2012/

https://www.carcomplaints.com/Toyota/Corolla/2012/

https://www.consumerreports.org/cars/toyota/corolla/2012/reliability/

447 problems have been reported for the 2012 Toyota Corolla. The following chart shows the 17 most common problems for 2012 Toyota Corolla. The number one most common problem is related to the vehicle's air bags with 341 problems. The second most common problem is related to the vehicle's steering (18 problems)

Despite this problems, the asking price for a tokunbo 2012 toyota corolla is sky-rocketing and people are still buying it.

What is my point:

If you want to find fault, give us their fault in Nigeria at Rad Auto Works. We are dealing with Rad Auto Works in Nigeria (CarQuest Nigeria), so if you want to protect us (consumers) do your findings on CarQuest Nigeria not other stores outside Nigeria that we aren't dealing with.

Do they failed to honour any warranty on product?

Do they sell remanufactured spare part as NEW to you?

Do you buy anything from them and return it but was refused?

Please spare us of foreign reports, give us something on CarQuest Nigeria not CarQuest Florida, New Jersey, New York or California etc.

We are dealing or doing business transactions with CarQuest Nigeria, so let us stay focused.

8 Likes

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by seunoj: 11:10am On Sep 22, 2019
radautoworks:

The one I did in response is the one I'm talking about and I'm not proud of it.

Not thought out enough or it won't have been posted at all. I should have simply posted this thread. It's not my modus operandi and won't happen again.

For me, it's oil-tober you are waiting for if this stupid container clears in time.

It must clear by for force. Every power holding up our container, holy ghost fire

1 Like

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by asamwababy: 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2019
Consumerprotect:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j44INvXKlO4

Dont be unfortunate and petty.

Leave this madam alone and get yourself more engaged.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
asamwababy:

Dont be unfortunate and petty.

Leave this madam alone and get yourself more engaged.
Ekiti lecturer again
Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by foolbuster: 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2019
Eddee:

The selling concept philosophy you and Gazzuzz employ in sales is something I rarely come across.

To some people, it's arrogance and mud slinging (but that in itself is business), the playing field is never even, will never and can never be.

Survival of the fittest it is, anybody who can't see past this facade doesn't understand how group dynamics work with regards to sales, my first gig was in advertising firm - we fought dirty as long as it was legal, no moral compass of any kind.

Seeing this play out on NL brings nostalgia, abeg if una need person where fit help - my services are professional and references available upon request. grin

This is completely false. When did Arrogance and mudslinging become good. They are vices that have no place in great minds. Both advertising firms must be run by people with little minds and criminal tendencies . Creativity trumps competition anyday. People that fight dirty and sling mud without provocation are bitter people, jealous, insecure, self centered, lack creativity and petty.
You are on the wrong path my friend if you think there is nothing wrong with arrogance and mudslinging in business or life. Or maybe perhaps you are only consoling yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by Eddee(m): 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
foolbuster:

This is completely false. When did Arrogance and mudslinging become good. They are vices that have no place in great minds. Both advertising firms must be run by people with little minds and criminal tendencies . Creativity trumps competition anyday. People that fight dirty and sling mud without provocation are bitter people, jealous, insecure, self centered, lack creativity and petty.
You are on the wrong path my friend if you think there is nothing wrong with arrogance and mudslinging in business or life. Or maybe perhaps you are only consoling yourself.

Morality is a grey area for people like me, who aren't religious. Sentiments apart, there are libel and consumer laws to guide against most of the things you've mentioned. And businesses don't play fair in real life scenarios - most of the things they said may be true or there may not have an iota of truth in them. All in all, your points are valid in a controlled business environment not this jungle

1 Like

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by foolbuster: 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
Eddee:

Morality is a grey area for people like me, who aren't religious. Sentiments apart, there are libel and consumer laws to guide against most of the things you've mentioned. And businesses don't play fair in real life scenarios - most of the things they said may be true or there may not have an iota of truth in them. All in all, your points are valid in a controlled busintess environment not this jungle

I respect your choice of not being religious. However as humans we should have guiding beliefs and principles irrespective of what it is. That is what makes us human.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by Eddee(m): 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
foolbuster:

I respect your choice of not being religious. However as humans we should have guiding beliefs and principles irrespective of what it is. That is what makes us human.

You're most welcome - you've spoken well, and I respect that.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by radautoworks: 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
foolbuster:

Eddee:

You're most welcome - you've spoken well, and I respect that.

What... What is happening here... Civilized discourse shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by TRYGO(m): 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
Very civilized really. No insults, no nothing. Both guys pretty much accepted each others views as they were.
If same can happened on several car talk threads without the bullying you see around, "Nigeria", I mean, NL, would be a better place.
Nice one guys! I'm really surprised to see comments like these.
I was even thinking we were all in the USA having a healthy conversation, and not in Nigeria.
This is how learned persons behaved. They tolerated each others views, without sounding....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by valarinz: 8:38am On Sep 23, 2019
Consumerprotect:

Do you realise you're actually being petty and you're helping the lady advertise her services instead of bringing it down

Just like the thread about educating us about rust came up at a "convenient" time, these posts of yours has also come up at a very "convenient" time too.

So, one cannot hold a contrary opinion in this NL anymore without his/her biz being de-marketed?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by 9icetoo(m): 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
valarinz:

Do you realise you're actually being petty and you're helping the lady advertise her services instead of bringing it down

Just like the thread about educating us about rust came up at a "convenient" time, these posts of yours has also come up at a very "convenient" time too.

So, one cannot hold a contrary opinion in this NL anymore without his/her biz being de-marketed?
They don't know.
Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by MotorGuru: 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
Nice one

Nigeria shall get there, one day.
Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by Aquariann: 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
Consumerprotect:

So this is Gazzuzz.. Shame on you.. First time I came across this moniker was at the early stages of Amdman's thread and you were shut down with your silly attitude.

Much later as you saw him progressing with plenty (potential) clients, you brought the rust issue with your main Moniker and then created the rust thread.

According to the LAGOS MOTOR VEHICLE ADMINISTRATION, there are over 5million private and 200k commercial cars in Lagos.

Young man, neither you nor Radautos can attend to all these people. And with over 200m people in Nigeria, you and all NL auto dealers cannot meet their car demands.

Face your hustles and stop being a cheeky little fvcker and coward hiding under different usernames to shadow attack perceived competition's business. Na bad belle dey lead to witchcraft.

https://lagosstate.gov.ng/blog/2017/07/05/lagos-and-motor-vehicle-administration/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3727625014

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by Consumerprotect(f): 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
Aquariann:

So this is Gazzuzz.. Shame on you.. First time I came across this moniker was at the early stages of Amdman's thread and you were shut down with your silly attitude.

Much later as you saw him progressing with plenty (potential) clients, you brought the rust issue with your main Moniker and then created the rust thread.

According to the LAGOS MOTOR VEHICLE ADMINISTRATION, there are over 5million private and 200k commercial cars in Lagos.

Young man, neither you nor Radautos can attend to all these people. And with over 200m people in Nigeria, you and all NL auto dealers cannot meet their car demands.

Face your hustles and stop being a cheeky little fvcker and coward hiding under different usernames to shadow attack perceived competition's business. Na bad belle dey lead to witchcraft.

https://lagosstate.gov.ng/blog/2017/07/05/lagos-and-motor-vehicle-administration/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3727625014

The handle consumerprotect is not run by gazzuzz.

The handle is run by me my self and i is designed to protect the consumer.

The Canadian thread still exists and consumers are educated and aware of the risks involved, they are also asking the right questions before purchase.

The thread title on this thread was a question and as usual i am going in-depth.

When requesting for parts, ensure you ask for brand names.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by Consumerprotect(f): 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
valarinz:

If you bothered to read or open the links you would be a little more educated.
Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by Consumerprotect(f): 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
TheCar:

Wow, I was expecting that you would actually also do same thing you are doing here on other threads.

This are the complains on 2012 Toyota Corolla

http://www.carproblemzoo.com/toyota/corolla/2012/

https://www.carcomplaints.com/Toyota/Corolla/2012/

https://www.consumerreports.org/cars/toyota/corolla/2012/reliability/

447 problems have been reported for the 2012 Toyota Corolla. The following chart shows the 17 most common problems for 2012 Toyota Corolla. The number one most common problem is related to the vehicle's air bags with 341 problems. The second most common problem is related to the vehicle's steering (18 problems)

Despite this problems, the asking price for a tokunbo 2012 toyota corolla is sky-rocketing and people are still buying it.

What is my point:

If you want to find fault, give us their fault in Nigeria at Rad Auto Works. We are dealing with Rad Auto Works in Nigeria (CarQuest Nigeria), so if you want to protect us (consumers) do your findings on CarQuest Nigeria not other stores outside Nigeria that we aren't dealing with.

Do they failed to honour any warranty on product?

Do they sell remanufactured spare part as NEW to you?

Do you buy anything from them and return it but was refused?

Please spare us of foreign reports, give us something on CarQuest Nigeria not CarQuest Florida, New Jersey, New York or California etc.

We are dealing or doing business transactions with CarQuest Nigeria, so let us stay focused.

Parts do not fall from the sky, there is a process and a chain, the parts sold in the USA are same parts sold on Nigerian soil. If there are questions/defects in the Usa there will be same issues on Nigerian soil.
Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by Consumerprotect(f): 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2019
There have been insinuations in a lot of quarters that this handle is run by Gazzuz, far from it, I visit the autos and cartalk section regularly, and when I see threads that require my opinion, I gladly give it.

I have no intention of stoping regardless of the toes I step on, at the end of the day consumers ask the right questions and are better equipped to make informed purchases on cartalk/autos.

My mail is in my signature if you have more questions.

Consumerprotect.

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by dru23(m): 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
Consumerprotect:
There have been insinuations in a lot of quarters that this handle is run by Gazzuz, far from it, I visit the autos and cartalk section regularly, and when I see threads that require my opinion, I gladly give it.

I have no intention of stoping regardless of the toes I step on, at the end of the day consumers ask the right questions and are better equipped to make informed purchases on cartalk/autos.

Consumerprotect.

I have nothing against what you are doing.. As long it's facts that you are stating... The consumers you are protecting 80% can't afford quality parts. So as business person you sell them what is affordable .. I rather buy my parts from dealership especially if the car was bought brand new from dealership ...Nigerian consumers VS American consumers... totally different set of people ..At least USA consumers are willing to learn boycott any company trying to take advantage of them.. Very hard to teach Nigerian consumers at all... goodluck on your journey on your nigerian consumers protection.. Me have given up ...

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by falzthebadguy: 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
dru23:

I have nothing against what you are doing.. As long it's facts that you are stating... The consumers you are protecting 80% can't afford quality parts. So as business person you sell them what is affordable .. I rather buy my parts from dealership especially if the car was bought brand new from dealership ...Nigerian consumers VS American consumers... totally different set of people ..At least USA consumers are willing to learn boycott any company trying to take advantage of them.. Very hard to teach Nigerian consumers at all... goodluck on your journey on your nigerian consumers protection.. Me have given up ...

Come back here,u must not give up dru grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by dru23(m): 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
falzthebadguy:

Come back here,u must not give up dru grin

My brother I need to mind own business o.. Car business matter and trying to enlighten people, nay waste of time...I no fit kill myself o ..Make I dey do my uber business jeje

3 Likes

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by radautoworks: 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
Consumerprotect:

The handle consumerprotect is not run by gazzuzz.

The handle is run by me my self and i is designed to protect the consumer.

The Canadian thread still exists and consumers are educated and aware of the risks involved, they are also asking the right questions before purchase.

The thread title on this thread was a question and as usual i am going in-depth.

When requesting for parts, ensure you ask for brand names.

I've mostly ignored you so far for two reasons:
1) we know who you are
2) you haven't said anything that warrants a response.

I'm still waiting for the non-brand names we are selling o

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by radautoworks: 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
dru23:

My brother I need to mind own business o.. Car business matter and trying to enlighten people, nay waste of time...I no fit kill myself o ..Make I dey do my uber business jeje

Don't retire from looking for my trouble just because you have company! No one does it better than you grin

3 Likes

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by dru23(m): 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
radautoworks:

Don't retire from looking for my trouble just because you have company! No one does it better than you grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by dru23(m): 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2019
radautoworks:

I've mostly ignored you so far for two reasons:
1) we know who you are
2) you haven't said anything that warrants a response.

I'm still waiting for the non-brand names we are selling o

True sha....very true.... Especially to ask for brand names..funny enough one of my clients is asking for Toyota Yaris Alternator belt.. He wants a Toyota brand name ..but am sure OEM is good enough , once I get to the AutoZone I go ask for brand name.. From experience they don't usually keep a lot of brand name at the store ..but if u ask for it, they will order it and ask you to pick it up next day...

1 Like

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by foolbuster: 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
Consumerprotect:

Consumerprotect.

This moniker have been busted. You are GAZZUZZ ! So create another one and continue your hating.

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by dicksonadams(m): 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
foolbuster:

This moniker have been busted. You are GAZZUZZ ! So create another one and continue your hating.

Lolz
Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by thebigkendo(m): 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
Aquariann:

grin grin
Even one quarter the demand dem no fit meet

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
Consumerprotect:

Parts do not fall from the sky, there is a process and a chain, the parts sold in the USA are same parts sold on Nigerian soil. If there are questions/defects in the Usa there will be same issues on Nigerian soil.

Maybe we need to enlighten you on consumer protection Miss or Mrs ConsumerProtect.

Have you see any seller not sure about the quality of its products giving warranty in Nigeria?

Have you buy a defect product or anyone related to you or other consumer you're protecting from them in Nigeria?

Do you buy a defect product from them in Nigeria and they refused to honour the warranty on the product?

Coca-Cola recently did a recall of Eva water bottled at their Asejire plant due to quality reasons, does that mean Eva water bottled at other plants outside Nigeria is also faulty?

What's my point:

As stated earlier, give us something on CarQuest Nigeria?

You can't be ConsumerProtect and not be able to protect us.

Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
Consumerprotect:

Consumerprotect.
this GAZZUZZ no dey Taya tuifawak, Grown up man behaving like a toddler
Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
TheCar:

Maybe we need to enlighten you on consumer protection Miss or Mrs ConsumerProtect.

Have you see any seller not sure about the quality of its products giving warranty in Nigeria?

Have you buy a defect product or anyone related to you or other consumer you're protecting from them in Nigeria?

Do you buy a defect product from them in Nigeria and they refused to honour the warranty on the product?

Coca-Cola recently did a recall of Eva water bottled at their Asejire plant due to quality reasons, does that mean Eva water bottled at other plants outside Nigeria is also faulty?

What's my point:

As stated earlier, give us something on CarQuest Nigeria?

You can't be ConsumerProtect and not be able to protect us.

Thanks
Oga kindly use your original moniker

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

»»» Toks Toyota Highlander 02 @ N2.5M Non Negotiable ««« / 10 Fastest Cars In The World / Toyota Camry 1996 model 2door clean and neat with ac and automatic for sale, call me 08032210506

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.