Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? (26026 Views)

Mr. Transmission-milex/ Rad Auto Works opening in other cities And We Want YOU. / The Misdiagnosed & The Weird At Milex/Carquest/Rad Auto Works / STORE FOR ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by engineerprosper: 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
engineerprosper:
I repeat, this thread has been archived and any attempt to hide this thread won't be funny.

I repeat this; so therefore gazzuzz and moderators should please take note of that.
Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by engineerprosper: 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
radautoworks:

Same thing that always happens when the truth starts to come out on NL. It gets the Thanos treatment grin

Exactly the same thing they did to Legalwealth's threads as explained on https://www.nairaland.com/5314114/where-awful-experience-calculusx-runs

when they saw that the truth was coming out and as well being said by people.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by calculusx(m): 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2019
engineerprosper:

Nice.

I've also initiated this thread to be saved on https://web.archive.org.

the archive didn't catch what I posted on the thread this morning regarding derogatory update calculusx put on the thread

against my friend legalwealth, who was his ex fans and customer.

I will attach them for reference purpose.

Your Friend? And who is your friend? The Ignorant Car Consultant I guess.
Did I choose this Particular Car for him from my inventory?
Did I show him Pre-purchase Pictures or not?
Did he do Vin Check before Purchase or not?
I didn't have the Pre-purchase Pictures but I told him what the damage was which he confirmed and also showed me the Pictures.
Did I hide anything I know of about the Car prior to purchase?
Didn't he inspect the Lexus with his Kazeem?
Are you telling me he saw these Red flags and still went ahead with the deal?
I've stated it here and also told him, I don't check Vehicle History prior to purchase on Auction as I do volume. I based my judgment on the present state of the Cars prior to purchase.
Ignorance on Cars is no excuse. When next he ruin his Transmission because of his ignorance he should REPLACE IT and not repair.
The last time I checked, the buyer from this forum is still enjoying the Lexus. It's 10months already, learnt my lesson and I've moved on. You guys need to move on. OK?

Irrespective of your perspective about the transaction, I advised him not to sell it after I replaced the Transmission with my money and told him how much he will loose out but he insists. He even cajoled me to delete the registration and sell it as Toks which I refused. So, where have I gone wrong? Please don't wake a dead horse.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by asamwababy: 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2019
Abeg make we rest ohh.

You and legal wealth created this dead body and only you both can bury it.

When we told you guys to handle things maturedly una no hear.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
engineerprosper:
He thought I'm lega.lwealth

Legal.wealth messaged gaz.zuzz on whatsapp but he ended blocking him.

I am trying to understand your contribution to this thread with this update and sharing whatsapp conversation not relating to the topic being discussed.

To be frank, it's immature to start sharing private conversation on a public forum.

Allow Aunty Radu make her point without derailing.

If your friend or client (Legal.Wealth) is man enough we wouldn't still be discussing his failed business tranx. Can you please advise your friend or client to get a closure on the matter.

It has lingered too much and to be honest, I don't think he learn anything from the lesson or the experience (In my opinion - I might be wrong but I am yet to be convinced).

On the subject been discussed, I saw the original thread, although I didn't follow it thoroughly or comment on it, but both of them went too far.

Business image and perception is everything, going personal by attacking each other businesses is a bit too far on both side on a public forum.

Each of them had to do damage control to redeemed their image on the forum because words once spoken or written can't be retrieved.

I guess they both had their moment but it went a bit too far (In my opinion).

Let us enjoy the enlightenment and education aunt radu is doing before you derail the thread.

If you have questions, asked it don't bring unrelated story or battle into this conversation.

Thank you sir.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by engineerprosper: 10:04pm On Sep 21, 2019
calculusx:

Your Friend? And who is your friend? The Ignorant Car Consultant I guess.
Did I choose this Particular Car for him from my inventory?
Did I show him Pre-purchase Pictures or not?
Did he do Vin Check before Purchase or not?
I didn't have the Pre-purchase Pictures but I told him what the damage was which he confirmed and also showed me the Pictures.
Did I hide anything I know of about the Car prior to purchase?
Didn't he inspect the Lexus with his Kazeem?
Are you telling me he saw these Red flags and still went ahead with the deal?
I've stated it here and also told him, I don't check Vehicle History prior to purchase on Auction as I do volume. I based my judgment on the present state of the Cars prior to purchase.
Ignorance on Cars is no excuse. When next he ruin his Transmission because of his ignorance he should REPLACE IT and not repair.
The last time I checked, the buyer from this forum is still enjoying the Lexus. It's 10months already, learnt my lesson and I've moved on. You guys need to move on. OK?

Irrespective of your perspective about the transaction, I advised him not to sell it after I replaced the Transmission with my money and told him how much he will loose out but he insists. He even cajoled me to delete the registration and sell it as Toks which I refused. So, where have I gone wrong? Please don't wake a dead horse.

Can you see what we are talking about? You should shut up and hide your face in shame.

From the thread which you and gazzuzz hid, he stated that you felt not concerned when he called the day the car broke down on the highway.

That was the reason he took the repair upon himself and then safely drive it back to your slot. You never told him to bring the car to your office in the first instance when you should be in best position to guide him right, but your dubious and arrogant lifestyle didn't allow.

Did you call him or asked about the whereabout or status of the car since when he told you it is with his mechanic? Was it not after he fixed it spending over 400,000N and he brought it to your slot that you were telling him to bring another 200,000N to replace the transmission? He brought it back and said that it should be sold as Nigerian used, while he counts his loss of over 400,000N he spent on it and get his 1.5M back.

You outrightly breached agreement because he told you what/why he needed the car so urgent and that he didn't want a car that will give him problem. He even wanted to take one lexus es 330 2005 but you convinced him to take the es 350, that it is almost the same with his sparkling accord 2005.

All because of your plan of pushing the car you know is bad on his head, by using your so-called fake help of allowing him to pay balance later. You are dubious and a big fraud calculusx.

Instead of you to collect your lemon/bad car and give him his money since it was just after two days that the car broke down on the highway, you were reluctant and were forcing the car on him when he initially explained to you how he travels alot and can't be using such lemon car. Regarding you said he forced you to sell the car as toks, he only later told you what thebigkendo said on https://www.nairaland.com/4895806/modified-re-opinion-needed-lemon/1 and you fabricated it like he wanted to force you to sell the lemon car as toks.

The screenshot below gotten from https://www.nairaland.com/5314114/where-awful-experience-calculusx-runs shows what those who followed the thread finally had to say about that case. Have you forgotten so soon?

Modified

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by falzthebadguy: 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hell hath no furry. This thread is all about how aunty Rad sources for her products,why has it been hijacked all of a sudden? Thread doesn't have to be derailed. If you want to start up legalwealth/calculusx old clash,kindly create a new thread and carry nnna palava go another place.

Today legalwealth tomorrow calculusx its tiring please. Dont defeat the purpose of aunty Radu's thread biko,she created the thread for a purpose,let it be achieved. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by radautoworks: 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2019
TheCar:

I am trying to understand your contribution to this thread with this update and sharing whatsapp conversation not relating to the topic being discussed.

To be frank, it's immature to start sharing private conversation on a public forum.

If your friend or client (Legal.Wealth) is man enough we wouldn't still be discussing his failed business tranx. Can you please advise your friend or client to get a closure on the matter.

It has lingered too much and to be honest, I don't think he learn anything from the lesson or the experience (In my opinion - I might be wrong but I am yet to be convinced).

On the subject been discussed, I saw the original thread, although I didn't follow it thoroughly or comment on it, but both of them went too far.

Business image and perception is everything, going personal by attacking each other businesses is a bit too far on both side on a public forum.

Each of them had to do damage control to redeemed their image on the forum because words once spoken or written can't be retrieved.

Let us enjoy the enlightenment and education aunt radu is doing before you derail the thread.

If you have questions, asked it don't bring unrelated story or battle into this conversation.

Thank you sir.

I got tired of sand being kicked at me so I stormed over and kicked the Sandcastle over... Which attached a LOT more attention. Now I just take an umbrella to the beach grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by engineerprosper: 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
falzthebadguy:
Hell hath no furry. This thread is all about how aunty Rad sources for her products,why has it been hijacked all of a sudden? Thread doesn't have to be derailed. If you want to start up legalwealth/calculusx old clash,kindly create a new thread and carry nnna palava go another place.

Today legalwealth tomorrow calculusx its tiring please. Dont defeat the purpose of aunty Radu's thread biko,she created the thread for a purpose,let it be achieved. undecided

The hidden thread has connection with this thread.

Calculusx raised the issue on the hidden thread.

Aunty Radu has so far done justice to the topic of this thread on the first page.

What is now your stress?

1 Like

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by engineerprosper: 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2019
radautoworks:

I got tired of sand being kicked at me so I stormed over and kicked the Sandcastle over... Which attached a LOT more attention. Now I just take an umbrella to the beach grin

Aunty Radu

You are genuine and you have so far done justice to the topic of the thread on its first page.

So therefore, no need of stressing yourself anylonger.

Please let us reveal everything about gazzuzz, calculusx and everyone concerned here before they also hide it, but don't forget that it is being archived on web.archive.org for reference purpose.

Just copy the link of this thread and get access to it through that website if they still hide this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by radautoworks: 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2019
falzthebadguy:

Please listen to him. Don't remove my umbrella so I can enjoy the beach without sand.

3 Likes

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by engineerprosper: 10:20pm On Sep 21, 2019
TheCar:

Thank you sir.

Stop spitting gibberish

Check the post and screenshot up there.

You are one of those killing the likes of gazzuzz and calculusx by trying to justify their bad deeds.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by engineerprosper: 10:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
radautoworks:

Please listen to him. Don't remove my umbrella so I can enjoy the beach without sand.

grin grin grin

I have returned your umbrella since you still want to enjoy the beach. Please continue ...

AshipaEk0:
Lol.

Aunty Rad I sight you.

Love your energy, but the problem is that you are trying to combat ignorance, illiteracy and deliberate sabotage with information they can't understand or don't want to understand.

Shebi we were here when full grown presumably educated person used the term 'clone' to describe original aftermarket parts. That's a level of ignorance you simply can't cure.

It's a lot to deal with. Personally I'd say ignore but hey....
Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
radautoworks:

Both of you create a storm, now we have HURRICANE.

Umbrella would do. grin grin grin grin grin

Lemme go back to my guest mode.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by calculusx(m): 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2019
engineerprosper:

You never told him to bring the car to your office in the first instance when you should be in best position to guide right, but your dubious and arrogant lifestyle didn't allow.

Will You humble yourself if I dig out the screenshot showing I was expecting him and how I advised him not to sell the Lexus.

Did you call him or asked about the whereabout or status of the car since when he told you it is with his mechanic? Was it not after he
fixed spending over 400,000N and he brought it to your slot
that you were telling him to bring another 200,000N to replace the transmission?

Be guided. You missed a whole lot here. He towed the Lexus to Ebute-meta while I was waiting for him in Ilupeju. Didn't he pass through Ilupeju before getting to Ebute-meta.
Freedom fighter, get your facts right. Don't let me dig out screenshots. You should be happy I'm replying you.

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by falzthebadguy: 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2019
radautoworks:
There were also some aspertions cast about remanufactured parts. Yes, I proudly annouce we do sell remanufactured parts as does the rest of the company. They are ALWAYS labeled as such and some even come with lifetime warranties in the USA. The idea behind this is that certain parts are typically rebuilt in the USA and sold to give people a cheaper equivalent to new. The customer is given the CHOICE where a remanufactured part is available.In some rare cases, a remanufactured one is actually MORE expensive than a new one which is why there is a core charge when you buy certain parts. Example below.

Aunty Rad if I may ask,why is the remanufactured one more expensive than the new one? Is it more like how we are advised to buy tokunbo parts than new ones when sourcing for car parts replacements in Nigeria?
Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
engineerprosper:

Stop spitting gibberish

Check the post and screenshot up there.

You are one of those killing the likes of gaz.zuzz and calc.ulusx by trying to justify their bad deeds.

Don't start a battle with me if you aren't ready for a war?

As I once advised your friend or client, read my comment slowly (VERY SLOW) so you can understand what I write?

And please, do not derail this thread, stick to the topic of discussion.

If you want to start legal.wealth and calc.ulusx battle REMIX, create your thread, tagged me, also bring along with you all the archived threads legal.wealth created, so you can take time to read my comments slowly on those threads.

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by radautoworks: 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
falzthebadguy:

Aunty Rad if I may ask,why is the remanufactured one more expensive than the new one? Is it more like how we are advised to buy tokunbo parts than new ones when sourcing for car parts replacements in Nigeria?

This link will explain a lot more about reman and new.

https://www.carid.com/articles/starters-and-alternators-reman-vs-new.html

Sometimes it's as simple as demand and supply but the typical reason is labor. New may be made in a country with cheaper labor but reman is typically in the USA or Mexico and undergoes rigorous testing so they carry same warranty as new.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by falzthebadguy: 10:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
radautoworks:

This link will explain a lot more about reman and new.

https://www.carid.com/articles/starters-and-alternators-reman-vs-new.html

Sometimes it's as simple as demand and supply but the typical reason is labor. New may be made in a country with cheaper labor but reman is typically in the USA or Mexico and undergoes rigorous testing so they carry same warranty as new.

What an insight,thank you.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by Mayor555(m): 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2019
engineerprosper:
He thought I'm legalwealth

Legalwealth messaged gazzuzz on whatsapp but he ended blocking him.

Lolsssss, engineerprosper from Abuja.
If you're not Legalwealth's friend, who will? Hahahahahahaha

Radauto, the clarification is very good. But I'll like you to understand that no sane person will take all the 'intended bad review' to heart.
All that was said negatively about Radauto to me, is dust.
So far all queries were attended to and solved.

If anyone needs perfection, let him go and meet his creator

Nonsense and ingredient... Bomkom

Engineer and legal, omo una be confirm dou...una fit... Lolssss

1 Like

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by thebigkendo(m): 11:29pm On Sep 21, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by radautoworks: 11:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
thebigkendo:
grin

Ehn ehn, ehn ehn, ehn ehn. This theatre is closed for renovations wink

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by engineerprosper: 11:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
Mayor555:

Lolsssss, engineerprosper from Abuja.
If you're not Legalwealth's friend, who will? Hahahahahahaha

Radauto, the clarification is very good. But I'll like you to understand that no sane person will take all the 'intended bad review' to heart.
All that was said negatively about Radauto to me, is dust.
So far all queries were attended to and solved.

If anyone needs perfection, let him go and meet his creator

Nonsense and ingredient... Bomkom

Engineer and legal, omo una be confirm dou...una fit... Lolssss

Welldone Gazzuzz's ass-licker

You are actually one of those killing him, when you cannot caution him but rather pushing him.

Where are timifakay, dannybrasky, obekediamonfuto, kingreign etc ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by thebigkendo(m): 11:58pm On Sep 21, 2019
But on a more serious note.. Is legalwealth serving a ban?
He is no longer the gate men to the Canadian thread..
So many juicy threads about his alleged "enemies" for him to drop screenshots & what not.. But he has been mute..

Engineerprosper good evening sir, how is your friend?
Please tell him to try & move on with his life.. It's not healthy for him to continue like this with so much hate & anger.. I saw the text the sent in the other thread..
Best Regards

1 Like

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by engineerprosper: 11:58pm On Sep 21, 2019
Freshvine actually handled gazzuzz's ass-lickers so well on this page of the hidden thread https://web.archive.org/web/20190919162859/https://www.nairaland.com/5420678/2010-corolla-foreign-used-54000/5
Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by freshvine(f): 12:04am On Sep 22, 2019
radautoworks:

You be badoo I swear...when I read you say engine oil was taken to laboratory tests, I laugh die. What a killer punch.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by engineerprosper: 12:04am On Sep 22, 2019
thebigkendo:
But on a more serious note.. Is legalwealth serving a ban?
He is no longer the gate men to the Canadian thread..
So many juicy threads about his alleged "enemies" for him to drop screenshots & what not.. But he has been mute..

Engineerprosper good evening sir, how is your friend?
Please tell him to try & move on with his life.. It's not healthy for him to continue like this with so much hate & anger.. I saw the text the sent in the other thread..
Best Regards

My friend has moved on so long.

Calculusx was the one who started derogatory statements against legalwealth on the hidden thread few days ago, because legalwealth
clicked shared button on calculusx update for legalwealth's nairaland followers to see.

That was very uncalled for, you should tell calculusx to heal himself from what his ways brought to him.
Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by timifakay(m): 12:05am On Sep 22, 2019
engineerprosper:

Welldone Gazz.uzz's ass-licker

You are actually one of those killing him, when you cannot caution him but rather pushing him.

Where are timif.akay, dan.nybrasky, obeked.iamonfuto, king.reign etc ?

1 Share

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by Mayor555(m): 12:06am On Sep 22, 2019
engineerprosper:

Welldone Gazzuzz's ass-licker

Where are timifa.kay, dannyb.rasky, obekedia.monfuto, kingr.eign etc ?

Eeya, it's a clique thing (Legalwealth's clique), your response is very typical and unsurprising. Lolss...
You see The Eagle watching, you had better not be caught on the bad side, by The Eagle. You and your friend Legalw, not only you guys, all of us inclusive...

Engineer engineer... Shey na you infect legalw or na the other way round.... But Las Las una go dey alright, my ernest wish for you guys....

Smilessss
Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by thebigkendo(m): 12:13am On Sep 22, 2019
engineerprosper:

My friend has moved on so long.

Calculusx was the one who started derogatory statements against legalweakth on the hidden thread few days ago, because legalwealth
clicked shared button on calculusx update for his nairaland's followers to see.

That was very uncalled for, you should tell calculusx to heal himself from what his ways brought to him.

Am sure even you yourself don't believe what you wrote... grin grin grin
Except you are denying not knowing what was in the text msg..

Quite unfortunate that your "web achieve" does have the picture of the text msg.

NB: You type alot like your friend.. Did you guys attend the same school?

1 Like

Re: Where Do Rad Auto Works Parts Come From Anyway? by 9icetoo(m): 12:15am On Sep 22, 2019
Things are getting out of hand. Cartalk is gradually turning to childrens playground. All is well Las Las.
Auntyradu, you try gan.
I for show ur side for B maintenance but it's just a B schedule maintenance without any numerical suffix. So I go just dey my house change the oil. grin
When B1 service due, I go show.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

»»» Toks Toyota Highlander 02 @ N2.5M Non Negotiable ««« / 10 Fastest Cars In The World / Toyota Camry 1996 model 2door clean and neat with ac and automatic for sale, call me 08032210506

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.