Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,780 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) (45252 Views)

Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" / Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by Officialgarri: 11:24am On Sep 22, 2019
Wow, such an important update

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by patorial(m): 11:26am On Sep 22, 2019
lilmarley:
Today has marked exactly 5 years since I sent my friend George to go and try to date my girlfriend to confirm if she can accept any other man over me..... they are now married with 2 kids cry cry cry

You be mumu o, Jesus I can't stop laughing
Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by ChristmasBells: 11:31am On Sep 22, 2019
Bloggers and their stupidity just because you want likes,share&Online traffic you see everything as news and post it forcing her to eat is not news forcing and sexing her is new Ni gerian Bloggers abeg make una grow up Biko
Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by SoccaTrado(m): 11:35am On Sep 22, 2019
What's our own?

Stop football betting, it wastes time and money!!! Football Trading is the way to go. Check my signature to ask me how
Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by maisauki: 11:49am On Sep 22, 2019
Kenkuss:
Another NONSENSE POSTED
added!

OP, NCAN, FTC, STC, ANP

so, when we see any irrelevant post, we just put ANP - Another Nonsense Posted!
Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:52am On Sep 22, 2019
fr3do:
See all the females following this jazz woman

Na one course meal or for me one week meal.
Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 22, 2019
Boringdraw1:
Why jaruma black like this?
The answer is simple. Not that she doesn't have money to beach like her peers do. It's just that she wishes to remain as natural as God made her to be.
Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 22, 2019
mulante:
A 21st century courtesan and her native doctor.
c'est ne pas bien
Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by sean079: 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
mulante:
A 21st century courtesan and her native doctor.

Pls bro can u share more info about her line of business as a native doctor?
Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by seanjy4konji: 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
after they will inter the inner room to prepare all the love portion,incisions,black powder,palm oil and black soap tha =t whey will use through out the next month...

I tuale for you uu...
Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by sean079: 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hmmmmmm so dat lady is a confirmed jazz woman. Majority of comments here point into dat direction. I hope someone can expanciate more about her line of business as a celebrity jazz woman
Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
sean079:

Pls bro can u share more info about her line of business as a native doctor?

Follow Jaaruma on instagram.
Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by akmath: 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
lilmarley:
Today has marked exactly 5 years since I sent my friend George to go and try to date my girlfriend to confirm if she can accept any other man over me..... they are now married with 2 kids cry cry cry
Sense will not kill you
Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2019
lilmarley:
Ntorrrrr
Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
Lolz, see enjoyment levels o.
Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by victorian(f): 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
That's why I love matured women, we know how to entertain our friends.

Just check out the table.

Enough periperi to go round, unlike some men who will cry over three eggs or indomie they want to offer a guest. Lol..

God punish poverty!

Poverty die! Die! Die! In Jesus name Amen
Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by Neoteny(m): 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
The two worst people in the world in the same room....

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:57pm On Sep 22, 2019
if she was forcing her to eat on a local dinner table will she post it?
Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by Truthwords: 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
Youngtekkey:
I'm wondering his this is a front page material tho. Like how the Bleep is this news. Nairaland in recent times have been labeled with unfiltered news and rubbish
That's because the admins are irresponsible and useless
Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by Bambambiglo: 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
pocohantas:

Ehn? Don't say o! They probably posted the video without her getting the opportunity to touch it. There is an app for editing videos na. E plenty sef.

Hwfa your feminism work?

You don tire?
Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by webngnews: 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by olajide8(m): 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2019
GistUpdates:
Celebrity stylist Toyin Lawal paid a visit to popular sex therapy, Jaruma after birth of her twin boys at her residence. Gistmore reports

Toyin Lawal was spotted in the video holding a wooden and forces Jaruma to eat food she prepared.

Toyin Lawal tried to feed her which she refused and later agreed to eat but all fun in the end.

Watch The Video
http://gistmore.com/toyin-lawal-forces-sex-therapy-jaruma-to-eat-photos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1850Q2fnUP0

Please I would need clarification on this - what I the intent of this waste of time? Is it to make us know someone is being forced to eat? Or the picture of the persons? Or the ability of the said toyin what to cook? Or what exactly? - please stop wasting our mega bites with irrelevant stories like this - thank you
Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by umarshehu58(m): 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
Boringdraw1:
Why jaruma black like this?

So you want her to join the burnt knuckle gang abi undecided
Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by Bgirlie: 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
lilmarley:
grin
Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by passionberry(f): 8:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
lilmarley:
sorry bro..the game was too expensive
Re: Toyin Lawani Forces Jaruma To Eat (Photos, Video) by healthserve(m): 11:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
lilmarley:

For real?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oritsefemi Reacts To The Death Of Chi Junglist / Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History / Tiwa Savage Flaunts Her Diamond Grills (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.