Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,239 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu (37932 Views)

Garba Shehu’s ‘Attack’ On Adeboye Was To Rebuke Osinbajo - By Fredrick Nwabufo / Why Northern Emirs Admire Osinbajo By David Omoruyi / An Open Letter To Osinbajo By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by davodyguy: 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2019
shadelek:
Osinbajo shouldn't be treated like this, he deserves more. I'm wondering where our economy would be without him. Even when the PMB wasn't around, with osinbajo, the economy was stable and favourable. I think Tinubu plus some cabals are behind this coz they believe Osinbajo may emerge as the right candidate for the party comes 2023.

Let the will of God be done
Which kind Tinubu?

Trust a Fulani man at your own peril
What about Fowler and Oyo Ita?
Is Tinubu also responsible?

They saw there's so much money from VAT, now they want Fowler out to put a crony. They never knew VAT could increase, if not they would have put Hausa as head of FIRS

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2019
Dele, you make a lot of sense

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by RexTramadol1: 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hmmm

Thinkable
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by Donald7610: 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
Let wait & see
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by Donald7610: 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
Sholaani:
Who read this?

Why will a sane person read about people who don't care? grin
Lazy you
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by Truthbites: 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
Fulanis biko
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by Reelstudio8: 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2019
Watch Gold Statue Full Movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttikkbUqVWo
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by ekestic1976(f): 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2019
arzizhy:
VP got what he deserved... Should have resigned from that failed government since the president started flaunting court order as a way of protest and preservation of the sanctity of the institution he has served for so long. I also remembered when he said he does not understand what we mean by true federalism. The same thing he fought and took the federal government to court for when he was the chief justice of Lagos. He is a man that speaks from both sides of his mouth. He has equally dinned with the devil.

What do you know, you being a mere toddler!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by ZombieTAMER: 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2019
solmusdesigns:

What exactly are we sweeping under the carpet

How come PDP loosers are lossing sleep with the children of hate from the region of the rising crime

Exactly... We know where Dele momodu comes from...
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
With this happening, you will never see Buhari make a press conference to clarify things, sometimes i really wonder if this guy is real?

Even Trump at over 70 years makes weekly press conference and lives on Twitter ..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by ZombieTAMER: 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
davodyguy:
Which kind Tinubu?

Trust a Fulani man at your own peril
What about Fowler and Oyo Ita?
Is Tinubu also responsible?

They saw there's so much money from VAT, now they want Fowler out to put a crony. They never knew VAT could increase, if not they would have put Hausa as head of FIRS

Your mind dey there Jare
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by Amanda4life: 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
He really campaigned

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by Truthbites: 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
Can't this country be split undecided...if not,we can never progress..see the way countries are advancing..is it in medicine, technology, automobile? we are here arguing about Bubu,lifeless, Atiku, lazy yoots, likes n shares on Naira land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by Chikpat(m): 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
You are right Mr Dele.For once you are reasonable without being sycophantic.

No matter what they do, like Atiku, neither El Rufai nor Wike will ever be president of Nigeria....this I know

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by Consultville(m): 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
This is interesting

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by Amanda4life: 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2019
Nels55:
With this happening, you will never see Buhari make a press conference to clarify things, sometimes i really wonder if this guy is real?

Even Trump at over 70 years makes weekly press conference and lives on Twitter ..

No feeling of presidency
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by martowskin1(m): 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2019
solmusdesigns:

What exactly are we sweeping under the carpet

How come PDP loosers are lossing sleep with the children of hate from the region of the rising crime

So u agree say u be zombie

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by LibertyRep: 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
Did the Prof see and touch any yam?
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by Formularcr7: 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2019
Learn to mind your business sir
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by NGpatriot: 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2019

I used to think patty rumors and gossips are limited to jobless lazy Nigerian youths and frustrated Igbos, but it seems old cargos like disgraced and rejected twitter busybodies like momodu too are jostling for relevance with Igbos and disgruntled and depressed PDP losers..

Look at the washed and flushed out losers in the background, momodu carried their water bottle for brown envelope till defeat.

How sad.. grin grin

STARBOY @ 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by Day169: 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
..see the lazy posters above who find it difficult to read and digest the interesting article to draw attention to the shenanigans going on in the presidency. Una go wait tire 4 summary tongue
I'd like to agree with Mr Momodu's closing remarks, bringing to light "life's constant", that man only proposes but God disposes and at best he plays god only for a little while.
May His will be done.
Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by Timfreds(m): 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
Osibanjo is truly the life wire of this regime. But my only issue with him is "hypocritical loyalty". Too bad Africans don't believe in resigning for integrity. Maybe he played himself into the hands of the cabals.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by NGpatriot: 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
In other news, while momodu , Igbos and PDP losers dey peddle propaganda and gossips on the internet, STARBOY, as usual, was in Akwa Ibom commissioning projects and doing his patriotic duties.

God Bless PYO aka STARBOY.

God Bless the good people of Akwa Ibom

God Bless PMB

God Bless Nigeria.

grin grin

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by Lamanii22(f): 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
Nobody is afraid of the dwarf

They just want to send a message to his boss at the burdillon

Is he so short?
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by Cimacima: 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2019
Very intresting write up. I read every single word, even checkin the dictionary to see some of the words used. " how are the mighty fallen."
Let's see how all the events unfolds and turn up.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by bangbangall: 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2019
Lazy youth won't read it to the end.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by NGpatriot: 10:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
Momodu, when you wake up tomorrow, PYO is still going to be your VP.

In 2023, PYO is still going to be on the ballot @ APC presidential candidate.

Bookmark this page for future reference.

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by ibkgab001: 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
I’m sure that loud mouth Dele Momodu must have used voice to text app to coagulate all this rubbish

Who cares

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by Minjim: 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2019
TechCapon:
Buhari knows that rubbishing osinbajo is an important strategy in order to keep tinubu humble ahead of 2023 so the battle is not osinbajo's battle to fight. It's tinubu's battle.

Meanwhile I have a clean and affordable LG g4 32gb 3gb ram smartphone for sale

See pictures https://www.nairaland.com/5428087/super-clean-lg-g4-32gb#82423157

That's what Buhari told you right?

The topic ought to be, " Who's afraid of Tinubu."

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by NGpatriot: 10:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
ibkgab001:
I’m sure that loud mouth Dele Momodu must have used voice to text app to coagulate all this rubbish

Who cares

Right out of my mouth..
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by NGpatriot: 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
Minjim:

That's what Buhari told you right?

The topic ought to be, " Who's afraid of Tinubu."

Good question..

The way people just dey come up with made-up rubbish sha..
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by Sniper101(m): 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2019
I couldn't read all that.
Who read all that?

In summary, what was Dele Momodu talking about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise / Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa / Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.