Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu (37930 Views)

Garba Shehu’s ‘Attack’ On Adeboye Was To Rebuke Osinbajo - By Fredrick Nwabufo / Why Northern Emirs Admire Osinbajo By David Omoruyi / An Open Letter To Osinbajo By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by eagleeye2: 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2019
Sholaani:
Who read this?
Why will a sane person read about people who don't care? grin
I wonder oh. wetin concern Common man with Osibanjo?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by BobiNick(m): 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2019
We Nigerians are very careless with the way we reason. In this PMB regime we see and hear of certain works of the Vice President.

Now let's go back to the former regime, how many people can confidently boast of hearing about Namadi Sambo during Jonathan's regime?

As a matter of fact, how many people actually knew there was a vice president in Jonathan's regime? If we can say this regime is not fair to Osinbajo or he is being sidelined, what then can we call the Jonathan/Sambo regime were we hardly knew we had a vice president on sit.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by NnwachukuOkike: 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
How much for this asslicking novel?

Osibanjo has sold his soul to Satan of sokoto.

All the loots and evil genocide committed by awolowo & co. against Biafrans, must destroy them Nigeria leadership all.

Iseeee, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by Evercurious(f): 10:57pm On Sep 21, 2019
BobiNick:
We Nigerians are very careless with the way we reason. In this PMB regime we see and hear of certain works of the Vice President.

Now let's go back to the former regime, how many people can confidently boast of hearing about Namadi Sambo during Jonathan's regime?

As a matter of fact, how many people actually knew there was a vice president in Jonathan's regime? If we can say this regime is not fair to Osinbajo or he is being sidelined, what then can we call the Jonathan/Sambo regime were we hardly knew we had a vice president on sit.

Was this what you actually could comprehend and conclude from the write up?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by ShootThemAll(m): 10:57pm On Sep 21, 2019
The series of plane crash Professor Osibanjo had, do you think it was not man made...I laugh South West they dont know whom they are dealing with....The North !!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by NnwachukuOkike: 10:59pm On Sep 21, 2019
Did nigga-erans elected sambo or Jonathan?

Why is your president no longer coming to so called South South and Southeast to campaigning?

BobiNick:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by vertueptime: 11:02pm On Sep 21, 2019
How will someome with bad ear listen?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by Rapmoney(m): 11:06pm On Sep 21, 2019
Xxx123xxx:
Dele you too talk !! haba
How will our society grow with this type of mentality you have? A citizen expressed himself as regards the state of affairs and you think he talks too much? I'm surprised at how you guys reason.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by Rapmoney(m): 11:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
BobiNick:

What you typed is not even related to the article. I'm not sure you read the post very well.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by NGpatriot: 11:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
Rapmoney:
How will our society grow with this type of mentality you have? A citizen expressed himself as regards the state of affairs and you think he talks too much? I'm surprised at how you guys reason.

The poster you quoted is not a citizen or he's not allowed to express himself like momodu?

Why castigate other people for doing what you and momodu are doing? Citiznes expressing themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by crossover(m): 11:21pm On Sep 21, 2019
This may be plan A. Plan B likely to commence soon by getting willing governors from the Northcentral and southern parts to start giving supports to THE MAN and Dr. Fayemi. Then Plan C may be the final assaults on their opponents from the Southwest and Northeast.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by Tedpgrass: 11:38pm On Sep 21, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
Nobody is afraid of the dwarf

They just want to send a message to his boss at the burdillon

I would argue that the bourdillon boss is happy with these developments

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by Tedpgrass: 11:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
BobiNick:

This is an unfair analogy..

From the time of elections, Osibanjo had been a poster boy to give credibility to this administration. He also duly stepped in whilst Buhari was away unwell for a significant period of time after an initial prolonged absence or hiatus of activity.

Let's see the woods from the trees please.

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by ayyoughurt(m): 11:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
Wot i know z dt d Afonja's still bliv in him
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by N1G3R14N(m): 11:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
Lalasticala:
Pls try n get posters to adopt TL;DR
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by mkoabiola: 11:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
Brilliant writeup if u can read patiently

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by Akolawole(m): 12:07am On Sep 22, 2019
shadelek:
Osinbajo shouldn't be treated like this, he deserves more. I'm wondering where our economy would be without him. Even when the PMB wasn't around, with osinbajo, the economy was stable and favourable. I think Tinubu plus some cabals are behind this coz they believe Osinbajo may emerge as the right candidate for the party comes 2023.

Let the will of God be done

Osinbajo is NOT interested in becoming No 1.
Definitely not in the way we do our things in Naija.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by Stillthebest: 12:28am On Sep 22, 2019
undecided

Correspondent.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by akin9ja78(m): 12:39am On Sep 22, 2019
True words from a f**kedup man
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by smartleo(m): 1:00am On Sep 22, 2019
francis5051:
Too long to read
Naija youth and the phobia for intelligent content.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by NGpatriot: 1:15am On Sep 22, 2019
shadelek:
Osinbajo shouldn't be treated like this, he deserves more. I'm wondering where our economy would be without him. Even when the PMB wasn't around, with osinbajo, the economy was stable and favourable. I think Tinubu plus some cabals are behind this coz they believe Osinbajo may emerge as the right candidate for the party comes 2023.

Let the will of God be done

The VP is not being treated anyhow, don't believe all the rubbish, rumors and gossips you read on the internet, it's all made up rubbish by jobless bloggers for traffic, now people like momodu are weaving their own tales without any source to reference or interaction with the key players, just a load of mindless tale based on rubbish by bloggers.

Nigerian news media are all gossip columns, they don't publish credible news with variable and well-sourced facts, they actually sourced all the rubbish they publish from bloggers.

Read and laugh at their rubbish.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by budaatum: 1:33am On Sep 22, 2019
I have never had much regard for Chief Momodu and this reminds me why. Listen to you squeal because you were scorned despite being very aware of your lots pseudo journalism! Grown adult like you pandering to whimsical egos!

In a succinct letter I penned to Professor Osinbajo, I took time to explain how to restore sanity to the polity. My letter was misconstrued and instantly rebuffed as an attempt to divide the “one indivisible Presidency…” I was brutally attacked by some people in the office of the Vice President, but I understood their predicament. They were jittery about how the hawks would view my innocuous intervention and genuine intentions. I read panic in their response to me. But I knew today will come, eventually, like it has
WHO IS AFRAID OF VICE PRESIDENT YEMI OSINBAJO? BY DELE MOMODU

Smh!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by Kiloseria: 2:06am On Sep 22, 2019
No matter the epistle, Osibanjo knows better you and I. He is not a baby. Bihari is his Boss ,so there is Oga and boy closeness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by wink2015(m): 2:19am On Sep 22, 2019
BobiNick:

To some extent Ex-Vice President Namadi Sambo was sidelined but the hausas was fairly treated by the Jonathan administration to the extent that Northerners got juicy appointment even higher in numbers. The Jonathan administration built Almajiri schools in the north providing education for their streets boys/girls.

Jonathan pumped money to the north compared to the niger delta region or southern Nigeria.

But in Muhammadu Buhari case 70 % of all federal positions went to northerners. While the south west got 25% with other region of Nigeria which includes middle belt, south south and south east sharing the remaining 5%

Even the so called sidelining of Sambo was not deliberate but rather due to the experience and political exposure that both Jonathan and Sambo had compared to Buhari who was once a military head of state and Professor Yemi Osinbajo a law professor and former attorney general of Lagos state.

Being a lawyer who read law to professor level, professor Yemi Osinbajo will always assert his rights, privileges and experience compared to the quiet gentleman Vice president Namadi Sambo who is an architect by educational training.

More also the political and economic exposure and realities that existed during the Jonathan can not be compared to the exposure we are experiencing now giving the rapidly changing world.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by wisdomchukus199(m): 2:23am On Sep 22, 2019
Fulani Herdsmen are killing, yet no arrests.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by NGpatriot: 2:27am On Sep 22, 2019
budaatum:
I have never had much regard for Chief Momodu and this reminds me why. Listen to you squeal because you were scorned despite being very aware of your lots pseudo journalism! Grown adult like you pandering to whimsical egos!

Smh!

He was artikulating all over the place, but he's a man with no honor, a man with zero principles or any sense of loyalty, he's all about money and political elite attache.

Before it was atiku is coming and anti PMB rant day after day on Twitter, but he quickly dumped atiku after the election tribunal judgment against atiku and deleted all his pro-Atiku rants, but the internet is a great record keeper.

Below is one of his thoughtless rubbish..

What technology was he talking about?

Must be technology to detect imaginary votes inside imaginary server.

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:UR4hxgm2MIQJ:https://twitter.com/delemomodu/status/1095676191724503040+&cd=29&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by surgical: 2:28am On Sep 22, 2019
Akolawole:

Osinbajo is NOT interested in becoming No 1.
Definitely not in the way we do our things in Naija.
He told you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by NGpatriot: 2:32am On Sep 22, 2019
surgical:
He told you?

He called to let you know about his desire to be the president of Nigeria?

Today it's Tinubu, tomorrow it's Osinbajo?

I don't even remember both men announcing or saying anything about 2023 election or any desire to run.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by edupedia: 2:38am On Sep 22, 2019
francis5051:
Too long to read

Another garbage from Dele Momodu.

All these nonsense write-up are nonsensical.Their hope is to create a wedge between Buhariand Osinbajo.It is too late

Go hide your head in shame.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by In4matic: 2:40am On Sep 22, 2019
A subject of pressing, and urgent, importance, and necessity, has presented itself. And it has to do with the systematic and instalmental, harassment, intimidation, degradation and denudation of our dear beloved Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo.

After this point I really really struggled to get to the end. Imagine Mr. Dele Momodu ! When did Prof. Osibanjo become dear to you.
Na wa o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu by budaatum: 2:51am On Sep 22, 2019
He made me want to throw up. Sneaking in a JHC title too! How pitiful!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) / 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan / Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.