Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,558 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:32 PM

Letter To My Sec Schl Mates - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Letter To My Sec Schl Mates (357 Views)

Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... / Letter To Married African Men And Women By Temi Badmus / Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Sec Schl Mates by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2019
There secondary mates,,some of us didn’t further our education after secondary some of us went further to the universities,,poly,college of educations some of us got married some of us are still unmarried some of us are still struggling with life while some of us are already settledlife isn’t cool for everyone that you’re settled and well to do doesn’t mean others are on the same page with you please whenever you called or run into your classmates let the conversation be simple the fact that we are still alive about be a reason to celebrate...stop making people feel less because you’re married ,,working ,,engage or done with school...don’t brag because you own a bread don’t forget someone owns d bakery

(1) (Reply)

Marcy Lynn Helms Mother Let Rapist Husband Abuse Girl Of 8, Until She Got Pregna / Weird Stunt: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin [video] / hey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.