Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... (25315 Views)

"When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri / Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally / 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by ExAngel007(f): 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2018
See what Reno Omokri says you should do whenever your parents compare you to your successful mates

Dear children,

When your parents compare you to your mates who are more successful than you, wait a few minutes. Pretend to think, then without being rude, ask them if they are older or younger than @BillGates.

I assure you the conversation will not repeat itself #RenosNuggets

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1079604449838956545

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by thatgirl504(f): 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
Do not listen to this man. grin Give my mom that reply and watch your eyes closed for 1 week

281 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by ksbusari(m): 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2018
lol. shit

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2018

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by MJBOLT: 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2018
when you ask them that question be ready for statements like "I carried you in.my womb for 9 months"

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by lilmax(m): 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2018
RIP

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by kaybaba25(m): 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2018
I no fit laugh o

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by Auladimeji1: 3:28pm On Dec 31, 2018
Please those of you that know this man very well during GEJ administration, What's his role in GEJ administration because politics doesn't fits him but nanny cool

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by Sunymoore(m): 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2018
Don't try this at home

13 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by Treasure17(m): 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2018
Try this and be ready for the consequences that follows.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by Aystarz: 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2018
Parents shouldn't provoke their children to anger. Respect begets respect.

35 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by Yuceeluv(f): 11:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
A parent who does that has a lot to learn about parenting.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by nedubest(m): 2:29am On Jan 01, 2019
lol, u wan kill person abi

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by mytime24(f): 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2019
I cant embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by MzErica(f): 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2019
Is it the same Potor-potor pigs that won't mind using their parents for money rituals?

You wonder why they are into - Baby factory, drug trafficking and pedophile rituals!

The flat headed sleazebags will of course do anything for money... You wonder why they call them money worshipping _faggots?

There you go.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2019
I hope Mr Reno wil house me if I get kicked out of my father's house

Abi e think say na yankee family setting be dis

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by BuhariLooter(m): 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
BUHARILOOTERS A. K. A BUHARIDIANS A. K. A SAI BABARIANS SHOULD BE READY FOR A SHOCKER....
SAI ATIKUOBI WE KNOW
SAI ATIKUOBI WE LOVE
ON ATIKUOBI MANDATE WE STAND
ATIKU WILL WIN 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
INSHA ALAH AMIN

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by CheapDataGuy: 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
Imagine my dad still alive and I tell him this, I swear the general Hospital in my side no go fit treat me after he's done with me cheesy

I so much love him though
Keep resting in peace Baba cry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by Pulsenaija: 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
lol
Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by domino4211(m): 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
Are you finding it difficult to get tramadol in your area now adays?..
Well,you just got lucky..
Call me on 09082536745.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by slawomir: 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
Isoright
Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by Akabuking: 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
thatgirl504:
Do not listen to this man. grin Give my mom that reply and watch your eyes closed for 1 week

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by eventsmallchops: 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
very depressing, but I believe I will get it right soon, by the grace of God.
Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by Rapuru14: 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
Funny though
But saying that is tantamount to saying that you'll remain poor because your parents couldn't make it.
Oftentimes such push from parents have pushed many to success.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by ChiefAlex(m): 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
ExAngel007:
See what Reno Omokri says you should do whenever your parents compare you to your successful mates

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1079604449838956545

Hmm too much sense

Visit and study in Canada

Check my signature
Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by shogz89: 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
The Funny thing is all those my mum compared me in the past are no where near me today.. And I made her understand that the last time she did it.. Even her started thinking the last person she compared me with is doing blood money.. I just dey laugh.. Dont let anyone put you under unnecessesary pressure.. What will be will be

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by Mizk(f): 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
Get ready to disown yourself on thier behalf so they don't have to pass through the stress of doing it themselves.
Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by ChiefAzubuike(f): 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
Parents of these days sef no dey try. It was even worse back in those days. Some kids with hot temper won't take most of these nonsense from them. While growing up, my dad was always tagging me a failure coz I had just graduated from university with no job. One night na just one high he repeat that nonsense talk and I lost it totally and had this burst of anger. I just carried my load and left his house for him. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... by porthouse7(f): 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
I have actually done it.... it work well,since then my fada respect himself. it also make me work harder

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Majiyagbe-Street In Lagos, Husbands Welcome Wives's Lovers / Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation / What My Dad Wanted Me To Do On His Behalf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.