Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom (7633 Views)

'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' / Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate / Sadiq Abdullahi: Bandits Kill DSS Officer After Receiving N5m Ransom In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by shamecurls(m): 7:15am On Sep 22, 2019
luvinhubby:

Multiple crimes and multiple victims across different locations within the same country and the testimony of the victims all point to the same group of people. Are you saying all the victims, from Edo to Ondo to Oyo to Kwara to Benue to Kaduna to Enugu to Delta are all lying?

So at sight, victims detect the tribe of their kidnappers.

Are you joking?

Enlighten us all on how to diffrenciate Fulani from all other Northern tribes.

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by Mightyhaiz: 7:20am On Sep 22, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
Fulani kidnappers?

And how did they identity them as Fulani?

Okay every crime is committed by Fulani because the President is a Fulani man.
They were only joking... Its actually yorroba herdsmen that did the kidnapping..

Satisfied now? angry
Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by Enemyofpeace: 7:20am On Sep 22, 2019
Play, play play, play kidnapping has finally come to stay in Nigeria just like boko haram. Shame on all our so called leaders.
Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by juman(m): 7:21am On Sep 22, 2019
One nigeria is a mess.
Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by FarahAideed: 7:22am On Sep 22, 2019
shamecurls:
Fulani kidnappers grin

Who asked the kidnappers about their tribe?

Stupid Journalism!

Keep quiet there , the victims say their abductors are Fulanis and yet you want to defend them

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by Basher8583: 7:24am On Sep 22, 2019
Smithkafors:
m

Why are you guys defending them?,so the person that was kidnapped is dumb?the person that payed the money and answered the call cannot recognize their voice?...... would you have said the same if it was from another tribe?.So if it is not Fulani, who are are they? waiting for your answer.

Quote possible the victim was not only dumb but SUPER DUMB. Was he kidnapped alongside herds of cows?
You want answers to who they are? Its someone that knows him very well. For all you care it could be his colleague or a family member. Go and run your mouth about the money you have in a public place and see if you will not be a potential kidnapee.
Heck if it were Fulani, it would have been easy to catch them. Find the cows get the victims.
See why the victim reporting this is DUMB

3 Likes

Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by shamecurls(m): 7:27am On Sep 22, 2019
FarahAideed:

Keep quiet there , the victims say their abductors are Fulanis and yet you want to defend them

Shattap please!

How did the victims know the tribe of their abductors? Did they introduce themselves to them?

Do you know their are over 200 tribes up North alone. No, you don't. The only one you got hate for you know.

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by MobilityExpress: 7:29am On Sep 22, 2019
shamecurls:

Tell me more.

How do you identify a Fulani man?

They look like Buhari, they look frail, slender, small head, small eyes, small mouth, lanky, with an arrogant, unforgiving, backstabbing heart and they value cows more than human lives. What did I miss?

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by shamecurls(m): 7:31am On Sep 22, 2019
MobilityExpress:

They look like Buhari, they look frail, slender, small head, small eyes, small mouth, lanky, with an arrogant, unforgiving, backstabbing heart and they value cows more than human lives. What did I miss?

And how does a Malian, Kanuri and Barba look like?

The mistake your lots make is believing only Fulani rear cattles. It's just a general belief, it's false.

The physical appearance you mentioned is common to over 80% of Northern tribes

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by Basher8583: 7:34am On Sep 22, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Are you educated? It seems you get your education from reading Nairaland posts.
Very unfortunate indeed

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by laplace19(m): 7:35am On Sep 22, 2019
shamecurls:

Shattap please!

How did the victims know the tribe of their abductors? Did they introduce themselves to them?

Do you know their are over 200 tribes up North alone. No, you don't. The only one you got hate for you know.
If the victims had identified the kidnappers as igbos, of course, you won't be asking this same stupid question. I've seen your posts and I know where you belong. Your likes are a disease to this nation. Keep fooling around

1 Like

Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by chiblaze07(m): 7:36am On Sep 22, 2019
Like play like play, Fulani is now a subject matter in this country. Same way Boko Haram started like play. God help us all.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, FOR SNAIL FARMERS AND THOSE INTERESTED IN SNAIL FARMING.

Filed under the category SNAIL FARMING BUSINESS: Read Everything about snail farming here

Have you been looking for a way to incubate your snail eggs so that you can hatch more snails for your snail farm?

Can I tell you something?

Hatching snail eggs is one of the easiest things to do in snail farming.

That’s why you don’t get to see many articles that give clarity to this topic.

They assume you should know how to hatch snail eggs by yourself without anyone teaching you.

In this article, I will take you through the entire process of setting up an incubator for snails eggs and also show you how to incubate snail eggs.

That’s not all!

I will also teach you how to care for the snail eggs while they are still in the incubator, and how you can track the hatching of new snails for business records.

At the end of this article, I have added a video that will show you practically everything you need to know about hatching snails eggs.

If you are ready, let’s dive right in!!

Read the full article - How to hatch snail eggs

Read other related articles on https://agro4africa.com

olasunkanmimart:
The five kidnapped leaders of Academic Staff Union of Polytechnics in Oyo State have regained freedom on Saturday night.

The police Public Relations Officer, Mr Gbenga Fadeyi, told our correspondent that he was yet to be briefed of the development as at the time of filing this report.

But sources said they were allegedly released after payment of five million naira ransom.

A source from the institution told our correspondent on condition of anonymity that the abducted leaders regained freedom after the payment of the said ransom.

The ASUP Chairman, Opadijo Oluyide, his Secretary, Mr. Gbenga Alayande and three others were kidnapped on Thursday night while returning from Saki, in Oke Ogun area of the state.

The union leaders had attended the Joint Action Committee of unions in all the six Oyo State-owned tertiary institutions at Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki.

He said that the five million naira ransom was contributed by members of staff of the institution to secure the release of the leaders.

The source said, “We just secured their release this night after payment of five million contributed by our members.

“I want to tell you that we have lost confidence in the Nigerian Police Force. Those who kidnapped our leaders were Fulanis.

“We are going to stage a protest to the government secretariat to remove totally the ‘Kara’ market in this area. We will down tools until the market is totally removed"

https://punchng.com/breaking-abducted-oyo-asup-leaders-regain-freedom/amp/

Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by juman(m): 7:37am On Sep 22, 2019
Fulani from niger and chad kidnapping nigerians in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by shamecurls(m): 7:40am On Sep 22, 2019
laplace19:

If the victims had identified the kidnappers as igbos, of course, you won't be asking this same stupid question. I've seen your posts and I know where you belong. Your likes are a disease to this nation. Keep fooling around

Expected you to shy away when you out of point.

Lessons:

Don't always go with general beliefs

Always involve critical reasoning, research and logic before arriving at conclusions.

3 Likes

Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by GMbuharii: 7:46am On Sep 22, 2019
"I blame ipob,I blame the Igbos"..

But lzaa immhotep,CHANGE izza very sweet,o.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by shamecurls(m): 7:47am On Sep 22, 2019
phiszo:

Don't be stupid.

Keep publicising yours.

It's a social platform. Market it.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by banhammy: 7:49am On Sep 22, 2019
This concorted story is the lie of the century. How many fulanis do we have in entire oyo state talkless of setting up a kidnapping camp in Saki?
The area they mentioned is a city, thru Isheyin thru Ojoo in Ibadan is developed already, not up to two hours drive from AGODI govt house.
So where on earth did kidnappers hide them, or did fulani rent flat and kept ASUP excos inside?.
All these ASUP, ASU, NLC, TUC etc are politicians and they can go to any lenght and frame any lie to achieve financial gain. They should look inward within themselves and know who kidnapped who, if at all there was any.
Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by JubrinElSudan: 7:49am On Sep 22, 2019
shamecurls:
Fulani kidnappers grin

Stupid Journalism!
Stop trying to sound political correct and also pray never to be a victim to know whether your kidnappers will be Fulani or your tribe's men

1 Like

Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by luvinhubby(m): 7:50am On Sep 22, 2019
shamecurls:

So at sight, victims detect the tribe of their kidnappers.

Are you joking?

Enlighten us all on how to diffrenciate Fulani from all other Northern tribes.

The son of James Iroha who was kidnapped by Fulani herdsmen in Ondo, stated categorically that they spoke Fulfude which he understands.

Olu Falae stated the same thing. The younger brother of Pa Fashoranti's daughter that was killed testified that even the policemen in the area told them they were Fulani herdsmen.
The killers of the reverend father in Agwu, Enugu state that was kidnapped and killed were arrested by the police and paraded, they were Fulani herdsmen.

I can tell you my private discussions with some very high ranking police officers, some are CSOs of states who shared with me their experiences on this issue, that these kidnappings, killings are done by Fulani herdsmen and on their arrests, signals will come from high places to conceal their identities and in some cases, to forward the suspects to Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by MobilityExpress: 7:50am On Sep 22, 2019
shamecurls:

And how does a Malian, Kanuri and Barba look like?

The mistake your lots make is believing only Fulani rear cattles. It's just a general belief, it's false.

The physical appearance you mentioned is common to over 80% of Northern tribes

So it is the Malians, Kanuri and Barbas rearing cattle all across Nigeria, right? Ok, then i guess Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders people are Senegalese and Zulus too. Or maybe you can do some solid fact finding research and come back to tell me whether Fulanis are not the highest population of cattle rearers and herdsmen not only in Nigeria, not only in West Africa, not only in Africa, but actually The FULANI HERDSMEN HAVE THE HIGHEST POPULATION OF HERDSMEN IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. A people that are nomadic, and arguably the biggest and widest spread nomads in the world today. Look, crime has no tribe, and I am not in any way demonizing a particular tribe, because there are criminals in every tribe, in every race, but we have to call a spade a spade, and that means when we find a yoruba criminal or an igbo criminal or a hausa criminal or an ebira criminal, we call them exactly what they are without living in denial, and not according special privileges or designations to treat any criminal as a sacred cow to be cloaked with political correctness when they do crime. This means when a fulani herdsmen kidnaps people or fulani killer herdsmen attack people and destroy communities we call them exactly who they are, fulani herdsmen, and not bandits or foreigners.

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by LZAA: 7:50am On Sep 22, 2019
GMbuharii:
"I blame ipob,I blame the Igbos"..

But lzaa immhotep,CHANGE izza very sweet,o.

grin grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by GMbuharii: 7:53am On Sep 22, 2019
Basher8583:

Quote possible the victim was not only dumb but SUPER DUMB. Was he kidnapped alongside herds of cows?
You want answers to who they are? Its someone that knows him very well. For all you care it could be his colleague or a family member. Go and run your mouth about the money you have in a public place and see if you will not be a potential kidnapee.
Heck if it were Fulani, it would have been easy to catch them. Find the cows get the victims.
See why the victim reporting this is DUMB

Chai!!!! The way mallams think and reason,Sha!

So a Fulani that wanna kidnap will go along with his cows!!?
Chai!!!! So much for Mallams and their mode of reasoning!

Farahaideed, please be careful lest you get infested with something bovine in nature,o.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by Princedapace(m): 7:54am On Sep 22, 2019
shamecurls:
Fulani kidnappers grin

Stupid Journalism!

Read the story.
Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by shamecurls(m): 7:55am On Sep 22, 2019
MobilityExpress:

So it is the Malians, Kanuri and Barbas rearing cattle all across Nigeria, right? Ok, then i guess Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders people are Senegalese and Zulus too. Or maybe you can do some solid fact finding research and come back to tell me whether Fulanis are not the highest population of cattle rearers and herdsmen not only in Nigeria, not only in West Africa, not only in Africa, but actually The FULANI HERDSMEN HAVE THE HIGHEST POPULATION OF HERDSMEN IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. A people that are nomadic, and arguably the biggest and widest spread nomads in the world today. Look, crime has no tribe, and I am not in any way demonizing a particular tribe, because there are criminals in every tribe, in every race, but we have to call a spade a spade, and that means when we find a yoruba criminal or an igbo criminal or a hausa criminal or an ebira criminal, we call them exactly what they are without living in denial, and not according special privileges or designations to treat any criminal as a sacred cow to be cloaked with political correctness when they do crime. This means when a fulaniherdsmen kidnaps people or fulani killer herdsmen attack people and destroy communities we call them exactly who they are, fulani herdsmen, and not bandits or foreigners.

You shooting yourself in the leg

Look at comparison you making, Yoruba and Igbo with Fulani. Fulani is a tribe in the North. It would have been welcomed if such crimes are attributed to the North just like kidnapping was attributed to the Niger Deltans wayback.

If you want to call a spade a spade, attribute it to the North and stop picking out a particular tribe in the entire North.

It's purely hate!
Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by GMbuharii: 7:57am On Sep 22, 2019
MobilityExpress:

So it is the Malians, Kanuri and Barbas rearing cattle all across Nigeria, right? Ok, then i guess Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders people are Senegalese and Zulus too. Or maybe you can do some solid fact finding research and come back to tell me whether Fulanis are not the highest population of cattle rearers and herdsmen not only in Nigeria, not only in West Africa, not only in Africa, but actually The FULANI HERDSMEN HAVE THE HIGHEST POPULATION OF HERDSMEN IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. A people that are nomadic, and arguably the biggest and widest spread nomads in the world today. Look, crime has no tribe, and I am not in any way demonizing a particular tribe, because there are criminals in every tribe, in every race, but we have to call a spade a spade, and that means when we find a yoruba criminal or an igbo criminal or a hausa criminal or an ebira criminal, we call them exactly what they are without living in denial, and not according special privileges or designations to treat any criminal as a sacred cow to be cloaked with political correctness when they do crime. This means when a fulani herdsmen kidnaps people or fulani killer herdsmen attack people and destroy communities we call them exactly who they are, fulani herdsmen, and not bandits or foreigners.

He's the same person as buhariguy, Mylove55,and numerous handles.... check them and their posts out and see how the word 'igbo' in virtually all his posts

grin
Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 22, 2019
Danzakidakura:
hypocrite you want to cover their tribe because they are your Muslim brothers abi.

May be they said that because,when such kidnapp happened not by fulani men,their tribes aren't mentioned.
Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by shamecurls(m): 7:59am On Sep 22, 2019
luvinhubby:

The son of James Iroha who was kidnapped by Fulani herdsmen in Ondo, stated categorically that they spoke Fulfude which he understands.

Olu Falae stated the same thing. The younger brother of Pa Fashoranti's daughter that was killed testified that even the policemen in the area told them they were Fulani herdsmen.
The killers of the reverend father in Agwu, Enugu state that was kidnapped and killed were arrested by the police and paraded, they were Fulani herdsmen.

I can tell you my private discussions with some very high ranking police officers, some are CSOs of states who shared with me their experiences on this issue, that these kidnappings, killings are done by Fulani herdsmen and on their arrests, signals will come from high places to conceal their identities and in some cases, to forward the suspects to Abuja.

And how does language identify you with a tribe.

All robbers and cultist in the west speak hardcore broken English.

Can we conclude with such that they all from Warri.
Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by laplace19(m): 8:13am On Sep 22, 2019
shamecurls:

Expected you to shy away when you out of point.

Lessons:

Don't always go with general beliefs

Always involve critical reasoning, research and logic before arriving at conclusions.

You simply lack common sense. The victims are lecturers, old enough to be your father. Few must've lived in other states, including northern states and capable of identifying people of different tribes. They said the kidnappers are fulanis and you are asking nairalanders how they knew those kidnappers are fulanis.
I already know where you belong, if it were to be igbos, you would've been the first to post the news as can be seen in your other posts. We can never move forward as a nation with people like you.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by shamecurls(m): 8:16am On Sep 22, 2019
laplace19:

You simply lack common sense. The victims are lecturers, old enough to be your father. Few must've lived in other states, including northern states and capable of identifying people of different tribes. They said the kidnappers are fulanis and you are asking nairalanders how they knew those kidnappers are fulanis.
I already know where you belong, if it were to be igbos, you would've been the first to post the news as can be seen in your other posts. We can never move forward as a nation with people like you.

You are not making constructive points.

All the gibberish you composing is "ALL" born out of hate.

Lecturer that can detect tribe grin

You are a comedian.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by luvinhubby(m): 8:24am On Sep 22, 2019
shamecurls:

And how does language identify you with a tribe.

All robbers and cultist in the west speak hardcore broken English.

Can we conclude with such that they all from Warri.

Broken English is not native to Warri, Itsekiri & Ijaw languages are.

Fulfude is the native language of Fulanis

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys / Uganda: Abomination Police IG Kale Allegedly Stripped And Manhandled Women(pics) / Nigerian Youth Sentenced To Death In Singapore! NairaLanders Do Something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.