Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom (7635 Views)

'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' / Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate / Sadiq Abdullahi: Bandits Kill DSS Officer After Receiving N5m Ransom In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by Mrpojj(m): 8:55am On Sep 22, 2019
shamecurls:
Fulani kidnappers grin

Who asked the kidnappers about their tribe?

Stupid Journalism!

So if you see a fulani man or hear him speak you will not know?

1 Like

Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by shamecurls(m): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2019
Mrpojj:

So if you see a fulani man or hear him speak you will not know?

Oh!

Tell me more.

How do you differentiate a Fulani man from a Barga, Kanuri or Malian.
Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by Amumaigwe: 9:05am On Sep 22, 2019
shamecurls:
Fulani kidnappers grin

Stupid Journalism!

Since you want proof, you will certainly be the next victim so you can satisfy your curiosity.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by Amumaigwe: 9:10am On Sep 22, 2019
shamecurls:

Always using religious card to divert from critical reasoning. How was the tribe of the kidnappers known.

Critical reasoning or dumb reasoning?
Someone was kidnapped and held in custody until ransom of #5 .0 m was paid. You sincerely feel that the captive and the people that negotiated his ransom did not intetrract with the captors enough to know one or two things about their identity? You are really a dumb Fulani slave.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 22, 2019
Smithkafors:
m

Why are you guys defending them?,so the person that was kidnapped is dumb?the person that payed the money and answered the call cannot recognize their voice?...... would you have said the same if it was from another tribe?.So if it is not Fulani, who are are they? waiting for your answer.

I pity their ignorance.
Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 22, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
Fulani kidnappers?

And how did they identity them as Fulani?

Okay every crime is committed by Fulani because the President is a Fulani man.

So if you see Fulani you wouldn't recognize him abi. I pity your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 22, 2019
shamecurls:

Always using religious card to divert from critical reasoning. How was the tribe of the kidnappers known.

Mumu, stop asking stupid questions, the victims are lecturers not toddlers

1 Like

Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:49am On Sep 22, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
Fulani kidnappers?

except you are not a Nigerian, it's easy to identify people from different ethnic groups undecided there's few % of errors in some cases though

Base on physical look, structure, language etcetera!

1 Like

Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by executive12: 10:25am On Sep 22, 2019
shamecurls:
Fulani kidnappers grin

Stupid Journalism!

Keep quiet if you don't have any useful thing to say, coward. When you or any of your relatives are kidnapped, you can ask the kidnappers about their ethnicity.
I'm surprised you didn't ask where their cows are.
Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by Basher8583: 10:26am On Sep 22, 2019
GMbuharii:

Chai!!!! The way mallams think and reason,Sha!

So a Fulani that wanna kidnap will go along with his cows!!?
Chai!!!! So much for Mallams and their mode of reasoning!

Farahaideed, please be careful lest you get infested with something bovine in nature,o.

Unfortunately it you I Marvel at. Your thinking is so shallow is evident you are help bent on tagging every crime on Fulani herdsmen. I'm also sure your dumb ass thinks it's the fulani doing drugs in SA, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Dubai. Infact they are also the ones kidnapping in Ghana sef.

Since IPOB proscription you idiots have stormed the social media to look for every way too tarnish Buharis Identity. Good luck to that but note that it's not making any impact other than making you guys look really stupid. Lol.

The logic I gave you was actually asked by an a American friend off mine who asked "do the Fulani herdsmen now kidnap along with Thier heard of cows? If that's true then it's so easy to foil the kidnap"

I just laughed before he ally saw the stupidity in the idiots that made the claim
Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by executive12: 11:36am On Sep 22, 2019
EtovalRealEst:
Okay I think it is high time there is an anti kidnapping squad set up within the military especially the Nigeria Army comprising of Special Force personnel who are to report there activities only to the President, I am beginning to smell some undertone in this Kidnapping Saga.

Buhari himself is part of the Fulani cabal that are sponsoring these mostly foreign Fulani militants.
Solution is for Nigerians to demand State Police. In the mean time, the Governors should train and arm (unofficially) vigilantes in their States to get rid of the armed foreign invaders.
Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by EtovalRealEst: 11:40am On Sep 22, 2019
executive12:

Buhari himself is part of the Fulani cabal that are sponsoring these mostly foreign Fulani militants.
Solution is for Nigerians to demand State Police. In the mean time, the Governors should train and arm (unofficially) vigilantes in their States to get rid of the armed foreign invaders.
I think the southwest promise to do that ,they brought vehicles to empower their vigilantes ,I think the communities should provide community policing because some places are so much isolated from government provisions.
Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by executive12: 11:46am On Sep 22, 2019
MobilityExpress:

That Kara cattle market is a mini-RUGA, and you can see armed robbery, kidnappings and other violent crimes are spiking up in that area and surrounding places. This is exactly what will happen with RUGA settlements, only on a far larger scale. They will become dens for armed herdsmen kidnappers and thieves, and breeding grounds for killer herdsmen terrorists militias, and spying rings and cells for coordinating hit and run terror attacks. I just pity the hausas in the North, in 20years they will realize that they have made the biggest mistake in their existence when they are wiped out by the same fulani militias they are importing from all over Africa to terrorize Nigeria, kill farmers, destroy communities and take over other people's lands

The Hausas have been long conquered by the Fulanis since 1804. They are basically 'owned' by the Fulanis and have since given up trying to be free.
Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by Greatzeus(m): 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
Fulani kidnappers?

My brother,hate is a terrible thing. Ever since Buhari became President,their hatred for Fulani,hausa and yoruba is unimaginable.
Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by Nowenuse: 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
shamecurls:

Shattap Oga!

Question was asked and you started insult.

I repeat again,how do you differenciate a Fulani man from all other Northern tribes?

I know you have no answer. Just using the question to school you.

Fulanis are easily differentiated from other northern tribes abeg. Even Hausas and fulanis can easily be differentiated.
Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by shamecurls(m): 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nowenuse:

Fulanis are easily differentiated from other northern tribes abeg. Even Hausas and fulanis can easily be differentiated.

Tell us the difference. Is it hidden ?
Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by GMbuharii: 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
Basher8583:

Unfortunately its you I Marvel at. Your thinking is so shallow is evident you are help bent on tagging every crime on Fulani herdsmen. I'm also sure your dumb ass thinks it's the fulani doing drugs in SA, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Dubai. Infact they are also the ones kidnapping in Ghana sef.

Since IPOB proscription you idiots have stormed the social media to look for every way too tarnish Buharis Identity. Good luck to that but note that it's not making any impact other than making you guys look really stupid. Lol.

The logic I gave you was actually asked by an a American friend off mine who asked "do the Fulani herdsmen now kidnap along with Thier herd of cows? If that's true then it's so easy to foil the kidnap"

I just laughed because he really saw the stupidity in the idiots that made the claim

Lolsssssss
Sifia pains grin grin

Sharing the Mallam logic of your American 'priend' makes both of you birds of a feather...

grin

Mallam logic/theorem 101: any fulani that wanna commit a crime must go along with his cows for him to be identified as the criminal.

Alumajiri grin
Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by shamecurls(m): 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2019
executive12:

Keep quiet if you don't have any useful thing to say, coward. When you or any of your relatives are kidnapped, you can ask the kidnappers about their ethnicity.
I'm surprised you didn't ask where their cows are.

Read what you composed. Did you make sense?
Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by Nowenuse: 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
shamecurls:

Tell us the difference. Is it hidden ?

No, the fulanis are known with the curly hairs, the very slender and taller height, the light skin, facial scarifications, the accent. This doesn't mean there are no exceptions, but they are in minority, same with others.

Hausas are mostly very dark skinned without any curly hair, the facial marks are different, they are shorter with comparatively thicker bodies.

Other northern minorities/middlebelters are thicker, comparatively lighter than hausas without any curly hair and very little to no facial marks.
Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by shamecurls(m): 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nowenuse:

No, the fulanis are known with the curly hairs, the very slender and taller height, the light skin, facial scarifications, the accent. This doesn't mean there are no exceptions, but they are in minority, same with others.

Hausas are mostly very dark skinned without any curly hair, the facial marks are different, they are shorter with comparatively thicker bodies.

Other northern minorities/middlebelters are thicker, comparatively lighter than hausas without any curly hair and very little to no facial marks.

Curly hair?

You have exposed yourself.
Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by Nowenuse: 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
shamecurls:

Curly hair?

You have exposed yourself.

Yes, fulanis' hair are not as kinky and tightly curled as ours. Theirs tends to be longer and loosed, naturally curled, due to their mixed berber heritage. They and the Shuwa arabs of Borno/Yobe are very similar.
Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by shamecurls(m): 3:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nowenuse:

Yes, fulanis' hair are not as kinky and tightly curled as ours. Theirs tends to be longer and loosed, naturally curled, due to their mixed berber heritage. They and the Shuwa arabs of Borno/Yobe are very similar.
Re: Abducted Oyo ASUP Leaders Regain Freedom From Fulani Kidnappers, Pays N5m Ransom by shamecurls(m): 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nowenuse:

Who is the Fulani in both pictures? 1 or 2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Youth Sentenced To Death In Singapore! NairaLanders Do Something / Uganda: Abomination Police IG Kale Allegedly Stripped And Manhandled Women(pics) / Police Debunk Rumour Of Bomb Explosion In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.