Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,174 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Pass Or Fail - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pass Or Fail (788 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? / 10 Reasons Why Marriages/relationships Fail In Nigeria / 5 Core Reasons Why Marriages Fail And Will Continue To Fail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pass Or Fail by MyneWhite1(f): 7:04am On Nov 01, 2010
About the Author: Award winning Myne Whitman published her first novel, A Heart to Mend, in December 2009. The Nigerian author is a popular blogger and also writes for BellaNaija, Afrikan Goddess, Femme Lounge, and other online publications. http://www.amazon.com/Heart-Mend-Myne-Whitman/dp/1449047505/ref=pd_rhf_p_t_1

A very fine guy asks you out to dinner. He's everything you ever wanted and you say yes. He takes you to dinner and you guys are flowing, gist, conversation, everything goes well. Next time he takes you out to a romantic swim at the pool. While playing in the water he wraps his arms around your stomach and says, "I can't wait to swell your belly with my seed."

Pass or fail?

I think it is a fail. Don't talk to a woman about making her pregnant until you've at least defined your relationship up to fiance level.

What do you guys think?
Re: Pass Or Fail by iice(f): 7:08am On Nov 01, 2010
Rofl grin grin grin grin
Re: Pass Or Fail by madlady(f): 7:17am On Nov 01, 2010
Myne White:

About the Author: Award winning Myne Whitman published her first novel, A Heart to Mend, in December 2009. The Nigerian author is a popular blogger and also writes for BellaNaija, Afrikan Goddess, Femme Lounge, and other online publications. http://www.amazon.com/Heart-Mend-Myne-Whitman/dp/1449047505/ref=pd_rhf_p_t_1

A very fine guy asks you out to dinner. He's everything you ever wanted and you say yes. He takes you to dinner and you guys are flowing, gist, conversation, everything goes well. Next time he takes you out to a romantic swim at the pool. While playing in the water he wraps his arms around your stomach and says,

"I can't wait to swell your belly with my seed."
Pass or fail?

I think it is a fail. Don't talk to a woman about making her pregnant until you've at least defined your relationship up to fiance level.

What do you guys think?

He's a joker grin grin grin I think I like him, he made me laugh. PASS.

ps I've just bought your book. smiley
Re: Pass Or Fail by biola44: 7:29am On Nov 01, 2010
sweet november grin grin
Re: Pass Or Fail by Coolabbie: 7:37am On Nov 01, 2010
Its a fail.
Re: Pass Or Fail by MyneWhite1(f): 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2010
madlady:

He's a joker grin grin grin I think I like him, he made me laugh. PASS.

ps I've just bought your book. smiley

Thank you Madlady cheesy

It's funny sha but, tongue
Re: Pass Or Fail by kokoye(m): 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2010
Most guys dont talk about pregnancy on that kinda date anyway.

we dont want to be responsible for it . . so why would we be talking about it?

except some kids who use it as pick up lines . . .Yes, some ladies think the guys is serious when he's talking about having babies.
Re: Pass Or Fail by MrsEve: 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2010
Uhmmm Koyoke I beg to differ,

When I first dated my husband, the topic of babies were mentioned and it was his way of knowing what my thoughts on about having babies and thangs,

You may not be talking about that while you were dating but there are men who are fishing for wives do that and they ask questions to see if these potential women can be their wives or not,
Re: Pass Or Fail by Yorisb: 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2010
"I can't wait to swell your belly with my seed."

[size=18pt]F9[/size]
Re: Pass Or Fail by mediatrix8(f): 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmmm shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pass Or Fail by kokoye(m): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2010
MrsEve:

When I first dated my husband, the topic of babies were mentioned and it was his way of knowing what my thoughts on about having babies and thangs,

You may not be talking about that while you were dating but there are men who are fishing for wives do that and they ask questions to see if these potential women can be their wives or not,

On the very first date

OK. so did your man say it the same way the poster described?
Re: Pass Or Fail by MrsEve: 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2010
No, he didn't exactly say I wanna ram my semen in ya,

But he didn't mentioned about some babies,
Re: Pass Or Fail by kokoye(m): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2010
^^^

ram semen in ya . . cheesy

You see . .that's a smooth pick up line. . . .I have a funny feeling the line got you wink
Re: Pass Or Fail by MrsEve: 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2010
Hush Koyoke,

The line that got me was when he said that "I want us to grow older together and fight over pudding and juice in the old folks home" grin
Re: Pass Or Fail by kokoye(m): 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2010
^^^

and swap dentures grin grin grin grin
Re: Pass Or Fail by MrsEve: 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2010
(laughing) I officially can't stand you! grin (clicks ignore)
Re: Pass Or Fail by Renatas(f): 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2010
Lol,what a Arrow he is.
Re: Pass Or Fail by kokoye(m): 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2010
To whom it may concern: wink

liar liar

pants on fire
Re: Pass Or Fail by madlady(f): 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2010
Myne White:

Thank you Madlady cheesy

It's funny sha but, tongue

I hope it can fit in my letter box. undecided

I come from South London, I've heard much worse.

MrsEve:

kiss

I feel you, brood mare comes to mind, but it's OK if said in a light hearted manner.
Re: Pass Or Fail by MyneWhite1(f): 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2010
madlady:

I hope it can fit in my letter box. undecided

I come from South London, I've heard much worse.

kiss

I feel you, brood mare comes to mind, but it's OK if said in a light hearted manner.

Brood mare indeed, that's why that kind of talk turns me off.

As for my book, I hope it fits too. Enjoy,
Re: Pass Or Fail by Dsense(m): 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2010
So Funny

(1) (Reply)

How To Tell If Relationship Will Last / She Came In Between Us / Can U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.