Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Heartbreaking Video Shows Man Slapping & Flinging A Baby On The Floor Multip.... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Heartbreaking Video Shows Man Slapping & Flinging A Baby On The Floor Multip.... (813 Views)

Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy / South African Woman Drops Her Baby On The Floor To Beat Her Partner (Photo) / Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbreaking Video Shows Man Slapping & Flinging A Baby On The Floor Multip.... by eric12345: 6:25am On Sep 22, 2019
Heartbreaking video shows man slapping & flinging a baby on the floor multiple times as he forces him to stand on his own.....

A heartbreaking video showing a man slapping a baby multiple time and lifting him into the air before tossing him to the ground, also multiple times, has caused outrage. In the shocking video, the man is seen trying to get the baby to stand on his own, but the boy couldn’t, so he slaps him across the face multiple time and doesn’t stop, even as the child cries.

He then positions the baby beside a table, with the child’s hands on the table for support, and tries to get the baby to stand on his own. But the baby’s legs wobble and this angers the man so, he slaps the baby on the stomach twice.

While this is going on, there’s a boy seen lying on a couch. Someone is also behind the camera because the baby is seen looking at the person while crying, but the person doesn’t come to the baby’s aid.

The man then carries the baby away from the table, lifts him high into the air, and drops him on the floor. He does this multiple times, then continues beating the baby again.

It is not clear how many people are in the room as this happens but voices can be heard in the background.

The video was shared by actress and former Miss Lebanon, Nadine Nassib Njeim and she tagged the United Nations, asking them to intervene.

Instagram users are angered by the man’s actions and they are calling for help in identifying the man and reporting him to the appropriate authorities for child abuse.

Watch the Heartbreaking video through below link;
https://www.naijanewsgist.com/news/heartbreaking-video-shows-man-slapping-flinging-a-baby-on-the-floor-multiple-times-as-he-forces-him-to-stand-on-his-own/
Re: Heartbreaking Video Shows Man Slapping & Flinging A Baby On The Floor Multip.... by Nwodosis(m): 6:30am On Sep 22, 2019
Terrible
Re: Heartbreaking Video Shows Man Slapping & Flinging A Baby On The Floor Multip.... by godofuck231: 6:32am On Sep 22, 2019
I'll kill him myself before the cops arrive , I'll make sure the ER will trys so hard for days to stabilise him before he gives up

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Video Shows Man Slapping & Flinging A Baby On The Floor Multip.... by daddytime(m): 6:49am On Sep 22, 2019
Wow

Just looking at the innocent lil cutie and my princess here of about the same age and couldn't control the tears from rolling down my cheeks.

I can't just imagine how any human with a soul would look at a baby in all their cuteness and innocence and just think out doing them harm. It's just so unfathomable.

Wherever I see kids, it matters not how unique he/she looks I'm always drawn to playing with them.

Just wished I was in that room.

Poor kid must have been left traumatized and his self-esteem dented for life while wondering how he had earned such humiliation and abuse.

Na by force to stand or waka, him wey don stand dey waka for ages wet in him don gain.
Re: Heartbreaking Video Shows Man Slapping & Flinging A Baby On The Floor Multip.... by donstan18: 6:51am On Sep 22, 2019
Future serial killer.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Video Shows Man Slapping & Flinging A Baby On The Floor Multip.... by decatalyst(m): 7:00am On Sep 22, 2019
Ah!

cry cry

Re: Heartbreaking Video Shows Man Slapping & Flinging A Baby On The Floor Multip.... by delishpot: 7:14am On Sep 22, 2019
Some people derive joy from causing helpless people or animals pain. Real life.
Re: Heartbreaking Video Shows Man Slapping & Flinging A Baby On The Floor Multip.... by Evablizin(f): 7:16am On Sep 22, 2019
embarassed

Devil in human form. Poor girl.
Re: Heartbreaking Video Shows Man Slapping & Flinging A Baby On The Floor Multip.... by CAPSLOCKED: 7:19am On Sep 22, 2019
godofuck231:
I'll kill him myself before the cops arrive , I'll make sure the ER will trys so hard for days to stabilise him before he gives up

AND YOU'LL BE SENT TO JAIL FOR MURDER.
Re: Heartbreaking Video Shows Man Slapping & Flinging A Baby On The Floor Multip.... by tillaman(m): 7:39am On Sep 22, 2019
Crazy
He should be in shackles
Re: Heartbreaking Video Shows Man Slapping & Flinging A Baby On The Floor Multip.... by Abeymills(m): 7:44am On Sep 22, 2019
Sick basterd
Re: Heartbreaking Video Shows Man Slapping & Flinging A Baby On The Floor Multip.... by chiommy123(f): 8:02am On Sep 22, 2019
That guy must be an alien. No sane human being can do that

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Video Shows Man Slapping & Flinging A Baby On The Floor Multip.... by ultimatekint(m): 8:44am On Sep 22, 2019
godofuck231:
Yes, he deserves to be killed.
Re: Heartbreaking Video Shows Man Slapping & Flinging A Baby On The Floor Multip.... by rex444(m): 10:28am On Sep 22, 2019
I actually saw d video...this guy na fool
Re: Heartbreaking Video Shows Man Slapping & Flinging A Baby On The Floor Multip.... by godofuck231: 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

AND YOU'LL BE SENT TO JAIL FOR MURDER.
then you must be a democrat , congratulations
Re: Heartbreaking Video Shows Man Slapping & Flinging A Baby On The Floor Multip.... by mamajj17(f): 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
I think the Man is Mentally Unstable, wish the Video gets fast to Social Welfare before that Baby is killed, poor Kid has no Chance, wish l was there cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Sotitobire Church Set Ablaze (video). / Man Beats Girlfriend To Death After Joke About Massage From Ex / My Ugly Experience With Police In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.