Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,065 members, 7,835,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

$9.6b Judgment: Ex-cjn Belgore, Others May Face Trial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $9.6b Judgment: Ex-cjn Belgore, Others May Face Trial (7329 Views)

Retired Justice Ahmad Olanrewaju Belgore Is Dead / Alfa Belgore & P&ID: Who Is Salihu Modibbo Alfa Belgore? / I Couldn't Take Diezani's N450m Because It Was Too Huge For My Jeep - Belgore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $9.6b Judgment: Ex-cjn Belgore, Others May Face Trial by Agugbadin: 8:51am On Sep 22, 2019
xnsandrxns:

Which economic council please?
Confidently vomiting disinformation
Shame on you

This must be a different person
Re: $9.6b Judgment: Ex-cjn Belgore, Others May Face Trial by Agugbadin: 8:53am On Sep 22, 2019
SniperSmurf:
The same Belgore is also on Buharis economic council. angry

I don't think so, he is a different person. This evil Belgore want to cause pain for generations yet unborn because of selfish reasons

1 Like

Re: $9.6b Judgment: Ex-cjn Belgore, Others May Face Trial by MPESA(m): 9:01am On Sep 22, 2019
xnsandrxns:

I don't need to know him in person to know you two are drinking from the same mud

Drinking on the same mud you said , I'm glad that it wasn't like that cheesy because I still believed na for your neighbour side na him you go charge that phone wey you take browse now and NEPA ABI NA PHCN no go bring light because of your useless government you and your like are supporting no go reason una matter so you better save your little charged battery phone now.

You mumu never do.
Re: $9.6b Judgment: Ex-cjn Belgore, Others May Face Trial by omenka(m): 9:20am On Sep 22, 2019
xnsandrxns:

Now you are sad Nigeria is finally getting a way out of this mess.
You all are bad news addict
Because you hate Buhari, you wish your country bad
No wonder your life is as it is
I justbdont get those kids. The same person that would fast and pray nothing works in the country and gets mad when something good is about to happen to her would go on to complain about bad roads and inadequate power supply and unemployment.

How does one reconcile those two?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $9.6b Judgment: Ex-cjn Belgore, Others May Face Trial by Chukwurah003: 9:27am On Sep 22, 2019
Centcanada:
Stupid country! Soon it will divided.

Keep dreaming
Re: $9.6b Judgment: Ex-cjn Belgore, Others May Face Trial by Chukwurah003: 9:28am On Sep 22, 2019
GMbuharii:
Coneheaded structures haff heard and seen three names that's if significant interest to them just like their beloved amala and ewedu....your guesses are as good as mine.

Soon they will flood this place to tell everyone the life history of these three people and fill the arena with their nitrogenous ewedu and sulphuric acidic gbegiri gas

grin grin grin

lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku greenback

Na person born this one too. Amazing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $9.6b Judgment: Ex-cjn Belgore, Others May Face Trial by LZAA: 9:29am On Sep 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Re: $9.6b Judgment: Ex-cjn Belgore, Others May Face Trial by GMbuharii: 9:43am On Sep 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Says a shameless ewedu who is so ashamed of his tribe he/it has to go by the name chukwurah

grin
Re: $9.6b Judgment: Ex-cjn Belgore, Others May Face Trial by aviato(m): 10:44am On Sep 22, 2019
xnsandrxns:

Now you are sad Nigeria is finally getting a way out of this mess.
You all are bad news addict
Because you hate Buhari, you wish your country bad
No wonder your life is as it is
What mess? Buhari is the one that put himself in this matter and is now arresting lawyers for helping a company win a car, how stupid is that? He should pay them their money.
Re: $9.6b Judgment: Ex-cjn Belgore, Others May Face Trial by xnsandrxns: 11:20am On Sep 22, 2019
aviato:
What mess? Buhari is the one that put himself in this matter and is now arresting lawyers for helping a company win a car, how stupid is that? He should pay them their money.
Seriously?
A deal that was signed in 2009
Buhari put himself
And He should pay their money
Buhari should pay $9.6B from his pocket because it's his assets that is going to be seized
Can't you see that your evil party (PDP) has not even been able to spin this to score any point?
Because this is going to affect every Nigerian,
But of course you wouldn't know that
Where does one even start with you?
You need a lot of education
A lot of primary school education
Re: $9.6b Judgment: Ex-cjn Belgore, Others May Face Trial by aviato(m): 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
xnsandrxns:

Seriously?
A deal that was signed in 2009
Buhari put himself
And He should pay their money
Buhari should pay $9.6B from his pocket because it's his assets that is going to be seized
Can't you see that your evil party (PDP) has not even been able to spin this to score any point?
Because this is going to affect every Nigerian,
But of course you wouldn't know that
Where does one even start with you?
You need a lot of education
A lot of primary school education
See who is talking about education, I understand you all have to read from the pamphlets BMC gives you but atleast try and read more before talking, in 2015, P&ID agreed for a settlement of $850m but your stupid president took the decision to gamble on the arbitration and turned an $850m liability into a $9.6bn liability, so how is this PDP's fault? Read up on the case before you come and start talking, it's when the money has grown that your government wants to start sharing propaganda and blaming past presidents as usual. Yes, previous governments had a hand in this mess but if your president had been competent enough, the money won't be in billions by now.
Re: $9.6b Judgment: Ex-cjn Belgore, Others May Face Trial by xnsandrxns: 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
aviato:
See who is talking about education, I understand you all have to read from the pamphlets BMC gives you but atleast try and read more before talking, in 2015, P&ID agreed for a settlement of $850m but your stupid president took the decision to gamble on the arbitration and turned an $850m liability into a $9.6bn liability, so how is this PDP's fault? Read up on the case before you come and start talking, it's when the money has grown that your government wants to start sharing propaganda and blaming past presidents as usual. Yes, previous governments had a hand in this mess but if your president had been competent enough, the money won't be in billions by now.
Like I said earlier
Get primary education and come read this thread again
But before then
Fvck off my mention
Re: $9.6b Judgment: Ex-cjn Belgore, Others May Face Trial by aviato(m): 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
xnsandrxns:

Like I said earlier
Get primary education and come read this thread again
But before then
Fvck off my mention
Uncle with secondary school education, oya educate me now. I don't blame you sha, you have to work for your 30k.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ethnic Groups In Africa That Share The Same Genetic Haplogroup With The Yorubas / From The Look Of This Mans Corpse You Can Tell Who Killed Him(pics) / Nigeria's Total Public Debt Stands At $151.3 Billion In June 2022 - Nairametrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.