Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence (88487 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:09am On Sep 22, 2019
cry
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by Lawschool: 10:10am On Sep 22, 2019
I can't divorce my wife because she Bleep one time outside.
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by BareFacedLies(m): 10:10am On Sep 22, 2019
chukzyfcbb:
That guy has his emotion under control.

My wife? Inside my room, damn that's so much gut.
that baba must collect before he leave.

He even had time to dress up and wear face cap, wey e for don rush am some blows.

It's after I have carried out this violent act, then I think of how best to deal with my wife.

I doubt I can ever be this chill in this situation.

You have no right physically assault another person
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by permit(m): 10:11am On Sep 22, 2019
Women cheats most embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by chukzyfcbb: 10:11am On Sep 22, 2019
That guy has his emotion under control.

My wife? Inside my room, damn that's so much gut.
that baba must collect before he leave.

He even had time to dress up and wear face cap, wey e for don rush am some blows.

It's after I have carried out this violent act, then I think of how best to deal with my wife.

I doubt I can ever be this chill in this situation.

6 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by Ngwamankillyou(m): 10:13am On Sep 22, 2019
He would have politely ask both of them to come outside naked and be going, no big deal after that.
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by MisterChairman(m): 10:13am On Sep 22, 2019
chaii the man even get time to pictureb, he even allow the man jejely wear him cloth and cover their face when posting the pictures .. only God knows what would have happen if that was a Nigeria man
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by valboy20(m): 10:13am On Sep 22, 2019
Naija man and him neigbours go parade you naked after em don panel-beat your life... LOL

5 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by yeyeosoronga: 10:15am On Sep 22, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Uhhhmmm I thought it's only Nigerian women who cheat.

I never knew oyibo cheat too. Matrimonial bed fa! What abomination

Nigerian women are still learners when it comes to cheating. They are just better at covering their tracts. There is a difference. Oyibo women don't care if they want to cheat, cos nothing will stop them. They believe a lot in one night stands too, and see it as nothing. It's just sex to them, same as eating, you just meet a basic physiological need of sex.

5 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by mercyviv(f): 10:16am On Sep 22, 2019
The husband was so scared shitless all he could was secretly take one or two pix just for the proofs ... you can't catch your wife with a guy wearing a camo short and not rethink your strategy in that circumstance.grin
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by midnighter(f): 10:17am On Sep 22, 2019
Mutemenot:
Inside Life, we always get hurt more by those we think they are with us.

"The ant's goat ate the ant's okro"
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by Kenneth10110(m): 10:22am On Sep 22, 2019
Officially single for G boys. I know they'll be rushing is DM on twitter now.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by lizzypro: 10:22am On Sep 22, 2019
Lol..

All the same still buying all cards
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by tillaman(m): 10:22am On Sep 22, 2019
So where did he bury the corpse? Abi he no kill am
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by Easybird(m): 10:25am On Sep 22, 2019
He should not have blurred their faces
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by Udoskybest: 10:28am On Sep 22, 2019
Can imagine what he's going through, after God, fear women

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by TechCapon(m): 10:30am On Sep 22, 2019
seunfly:

He knows the man can't hurt him, if he tries anything funny, he will pay for it.

Unlike here that cutlass will be waving over your head asap
pay for it? He sleeps with people's wife! The husband is very gentle I swear in a country that's notorious for gun violence

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by Emmaari: 10:31am On Sep 22, 2019
Am just waiting for my " all men are thesame" sisters to say smtin abt this case

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by Royalfurnitures: 10:33am On Sep 22, 2019
That is maturity, abi make im Kill himsef

Check out my signature for classy and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 22, 2019
What the wife did was very wrong of her
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by seunfly: 10:34am On Sep 22, 2019
TechCapon:
pay for it? He sleeps with people's wife! The husband is very gentle I swear in a country that's notorious for gun violence

And he will be charged with murder or assault while the cheating woman will be sampling more dvck.

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by wiseone28: 10:36am On Sep 22, 2019
Lawschool:

Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by luvyaself95(m): 10:37am On Sep 22, 2019
Nairaland guys that like foreign women can you see now every woman cheat not only African women.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 22, 2019
Fear women !!!

The ones who always point accusing fingers at you and seem holy Everytime are the worst ones

Trust me I know

As for me I don't see myself getting married

Kpatakpata I go give one fine woman Belle settle am carry pikin and move on

Women are devils

Case closed !!!

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by ChristmasBells: 10:43am On Sep 22, 2019
Ehya oyibo doh take heart dnt worry nairalanders got your back we will have an urgent meeting now to get a very beautiful tall preety girl for you from nairaland pls who should we give this poor heart broken oyibo man pls send names of beautiful single laddies on nairaland to me now & know that we are specially organising a beauty competition now in nairaland & the winner will win this heart broken poor oyibo man now who do you think will be the winner?start sending names of contestant the time start now!
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 22, 2019
This man is 1 of every 10 men that are lucky to discover their partners had been cheating on them.

Many men never know and still call their babes 'honey, sweetie' wink

Maybe its best that way, so the ignorance can save their sanity. But one thing is sure, if no man has got into ur babe's pants, then chances are too high that someone has at one time fondled her breasts, or she's been kissed by someone or severely romanced. The chances are just too high.

Like they say, the grave holds the most secrets.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by adonis89(m): 10:50am On Sep 22, 2019
I've never slept with anybody's wife b4. God forbid should any man try that shit with my wife, u are going down. U know someone is married, yet u de go put ur dickk there
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 22, 2019
Lawschool:

Thats because u likely do the same. It takes 2 to tango. cool

A disciplined and loyal man should have every right to ditch his partner. Ditto a woman.

4 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 22, 2019
adonis89:
I've never slept with anybody's wife b4. God forbid should any man try that shit with my wife, u are going down. U know someone is married, yet u de go put ur dickk there

What you guys fail to understand is that this sh*t happens far more frequently than many people realise. Only a few ever find out. If u have a gf, how confident are u that another man hasn't gotten into her pants? Do u know how many wives and partners have disguised names on various dating platforms?

The era of men domineering their wives is phasing out gradually; women these days commit every form of lust in equal measure, even more than their male counterparts.

If such happens, you should focus on your woman, not the man. You lost.

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by TempleHouse: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2019
If Na Black Man, he go bring cutlass and commit felony, battery, assault or commit suicide ..

Dey no get brain !

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by seunmohmoh(f): 11:02am On Sep 22, 2019
What a mess.

that slippers na woldwide

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now / Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral / Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.