Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence (88492 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by emkz: 11:14am On Sep 22, 2019
adonis89:
I've never slept with anybody's wife b4. God forbid should any man try that shit with my wife, u are going down. U know someone is married, yet u de go put ur dickk there

You have no right to deal with the man. Depending on the degree of what you do to the man, the law would not spare you. However, if it is a case of rape or against your wife's consent and you catch the man in the act, a good lawyer can argue that the man intruded your home or assaulted your wife. You are then covered by the law if you kill him.

If you did not catch them in the act, my brother, your only concern is your wife (and you still cannot deal with her). If you beat her, a good lawyer can argue for you to be jailed for assault.

If cheating enters a relationship, it takes the Grace of God to not do something drastic.
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by emkz: 11:19am On Sep 22, 2019
chukzyfcbb:
That guy has his emotion under control.

My wife? Inside my room, damn that's so much gut.
that baba must collect before he leave.

He even had time to dress up and wear face cap, wey e for don rush am some blows.

It's after I have carried out this violent act, then I think of how best to deal with my wife.

I doubt I can ever be this chill in this situation.

Sadly, apart from core Islamic countries, there are no laws directly punishing infidelity by either a man or a woman whether it happened in a hotel or on your matrimonial bed. But there are laws criminalizing assaulting the actors of infidelity. You simply cannot deal with the man so long as your wife allowed him into your space. If you assault him, he'd have a strong defence that he did not force her.

There are ethical codes and there are moral codes. People would do very bad things because they feel they can get away with them.
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by MeeLan: 11:22am On Sep 22, 2019
NOC1:
The man played cool, that is nice.
revenge they say is cool when served chill
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by Emceesaka: 11:24am On Sep 22, 2019
I witnessed dis type of show at ijeshtedo Surulere, at Mogaji Street when one stupid woman carry one useless Street boy called Taiwo to her matrimonial bed, the neighbors immediately call the husband from work and on getting home, the husband met Taiwo sucking the wife pussy that day. Inside life woman everywhere
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by chukzyfcbb: 11:35am On Sep 22, 2019
emkz:

Sadly, apart from core Islamic countries, there are no laws directly punishing infidelity by either a man or a woman whether it happened in a hotel or on your matrimonial bed. But there are laws criminalizing assaulting the actors of infidelity. You simply cannot deal with the man so long as your wife allowed him into your space. If you assault him, he'd have a strong defence that he did not force her.

There are ethical codes and there are moral codes. People would do very bad things because they feel they can get away with them.
Emotions and Logic are two different worlds.

You can conjure up all the laws and regurgitate the facts of why assulter will be jailed, but emotions is wired differently.

At this point when my emotions are bursting out, If I had a double barrel in that room. I Mostly like would reach for it.

Bro he had the effontery to F'u'c'K my wife on My BEd, Holeeshiiii.... That's too much slap on my face!

I know certainly that I won't let it slide, don't mention laws in Nigeria, it's bullshit. He could even be burnt by the mob and nothing will happen.

No be 9ja we dey again

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by TempleHouse: 11:39am On Sep 22, 2019
Because I am rich, if it happens to me, I will celebrate all day , reconfirm the DNA of our kids and marry the Beauty Queen !
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by BluntBoy(m): 11:42am On Sep 22, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Uhhhmmm I thought it's only Nigerian women who cheat.

I never knew oyibo cheat too. Matrimonial bed fa! What abomination

You are being sarcastic, I guess grin
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by emkz: 11:50am On Sep 22, 2019
chukzyfcbb:

Emotions and Logic are two different worlds.

You can conjure up all the laws and regurgitate the facts of why assulter will be jailed, but emotions is wired differently.

At this point when my emotions are bursting out, If I had a double barrel in that room. I Mostly like would reach for it.

Bro he had the effontery to F'u'c'K my wife on My BEd, Holeeshiiii.... That's too much slap on my face!

I know certainly that I won't let it slide, don't mention laws in Nigeria, it's bullshit. He could even be burnt by the mob and nothing will happen.

No be 9ja we dey again

Sadly, the law works on logic. The law would never excuse any act committed in the heat of passion so long as it was not done in self defense. This is why I said it takes the Grace of God to handle this situation.

Take a visit to Kirikiri Prison. Many of the convicted felons and those awaiting trial committed crimes of passion. Until Nigeria criminalizes cheating in marriages, many wives would not close their legs and many husbands would not tame their dicks.
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 22, 2019
Perfect definition of caught redhanded!
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by maisauki: 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
officially idiot! condo no dey make una smash am for the man head, na pinshure una dey take

who pinshure hep?
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by 2rez: 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2019
Womenophobia! Once a cheat, always a cheat no matter how high she climbs the prayer mountain for intercessional session. Meanwhile, they say character is like pregnancy, can not be hidden forever. U see am so? The most annoying thing be say she go pass the buck unto angel Lucifer sad . Brothaman, wipe ur tears, chop cereal, brace up & hold strong bruh! BTW, congrats as u join the brothers in singlehood. Being single in Naija is lit. Dunno about over there.

Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by bastardmod: 12:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by yaroyaro619(m): 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
Cooked up story
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by SmartTeck: 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
Never Retype Text Again!!! Just Buy This Mouse.*

EZY Mouse scanner is a pioneering mouse with an integrated scanner function that offers simplicity, mobility and convenience. The EZY Scanner Mouse: scans, translates and performs OCR editing of scanned files as well as sending them as emails and SNS for your daily activities. The EZY scanner will transform scanning into as easier and convenient.

Technical Specifications
A scanner at your fingertips
Everything you want from a scanner – 400 dpi resolution, small and portable, fast and fluid, high scanning format – in a beautiful, handy and lightweight mouse!
Thanks to this all-in-one scanner and mouse, your scanner lies at your fingertips all day long! Just press the scan button, swipe in any direction on a paper document and watch text and images appear instantaneously on your computer screen.
When you’re not scanning, it works as a regular mouse. It looks, feels and performs exactly like the one you’re already using, and it is not heavier. The best of both worlds!
_

Never retype text again!
After scanning your document, simply drag and drop it into Word, Excel, Outlook or any text editing application. Your scans will be retyped instantly, ready to be edited!
Even better, your documents can also be saved as fully searchable PDF files, which can also be compressed with the provided PDF compressor!

BENEFITS
• Compact
• Small and portable
• Multifunctional
• It is a mouse,
• It can scan
• Scanned document can be edited
• Scanned document can be translated to 130 languages
• Ability to share scanned document instantly to social media sites
• Scanned document can be saved in Word, Excel, PDF, JPEG, etc
• It scans up to A3 paper

Call/WhatsApp : 08109772752

Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by piagbara: 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
Its painful oga, but life continues grin[left][/left] grin
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by adonis89(m): 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
Kalixx:

What you guys fail to understand is that this sh*t happens far more frequently than many people realise. Only a few ever find out. If u have a gf, how confident are u that another man hasn't gotten into her pants? Do u know how many wives and partners have disguised names on various dating platforms?

The era of men domineering their wives is phasing out gradually; women these days commit every form of lust in equal measure, even more than their male counterparts.

If such happens, you should focus on your woman, not the man. You lost.
ppl like u are the ones sleeping with ppls wives. Wat happened to the single ladies out there? No man will escape my fury if he tries such with my wife. He will go down. Do u know how many married women that's giving me green light I've turn down. U know this is someone wive, u go ahead to sex her.
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by Veezybaba: 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
Lawschool:
I can't divorce my wife because she Bleep one time outside.
Good man, we need more men like you in Nigeria and I will to have your your contact so that when you get married I can come and bleep your wife once. I love mutual consented bleeping.
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by sinceraconcept(m): 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Uhhhmmm I thought it's only Nigerian women who cheat.

I never knew oyibo cheat too. Matrimonial bed fa! What abomination
Cheating is everywhere in the world except in the Middle East where it's extremely rare
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by webngnews: 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
Oh
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by 2shure: 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
Unlike africa,they will build mansion,oyinbo life very simple. See as e be like bq
Room and parlour
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by ogbonti: 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
As if make ground open swallow her!!!! Shame on marriage

Marriage na scam!
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by temielects(m): 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
Kalashnikov102:
See the guy fat belle..he'll be like

I get Small di** mk we start I go stroll out my shell.. huncle you be snail
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by bukatyne(f): 8:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
Easybird:
He should not have blurred their faces

Why?
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by bukatyne(f): 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
See a civil man unlike some crazy lots that would expose their faces.

He still thinks about their dignity.

I wish him all the best and like they say, good riddance to bad rubbish. undecided
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by bukatyne(f): 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
adonis89:
ppl like u are the ones sleeping with ppls wives. Wat happened to the single ladies out there? No man will escape my fury if he tries such with my wife. He will go down. Do u know how many married women that's giving me green light I've turn down. U know this is someone wive, u go ahead to sex her.

Is it the man that broke your vow?

What really is your business with him?
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by bukatyne(f): 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
2rez:
Womenophobia! Once a cheat, always a cheat no matter how high she climbs the prayer mountain for intercessional session. Meanwhile, they say character is like pregnancy, can not be hidden forever. U see am so? The most annoying thing be say she go pass the buck unto angel Lucifer sad . Brothaman, wipe ur tears, chop cereal, brace up & hold strong bruh! BTW, congrats as u join the brothers in singlehood. Being single in Naija is lit. Dunno about over there .

@bold:

Interesting.
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by Boykevwe81(m): 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2019
adonis89:
I've never slept with anybody's wife b4. God forbid should any man try that shit with my wife, u are going down. U know someone is married, yet u de go put ur dickk there
see this one. did he rape her. reality has not dawn on u that is why u are saying all this thrash. guy shin ur eye
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by AlphaTaikun: 11:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
Amarachi1990:
If you think you are having a bad day, then think about this twitter man, who walked in on his wife with another man and decided to take a picture for proof.

Simply identified as @BurnerYordan on the social networking site, gave his follower a hit on Friday September 20, 2019, regarding his relationship status, but many thought it was the usual couples’ fight.

“Officially single for the first time in 10 years” -he announced.

But that didn’t generate much attention, you could guess people wanted more and you’d be right.

Two days later, Mr. Yordan was not longer leaving any detail unreported as he took to the same platform to announce the root cause of his problem with wife.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BurnerYordan/status/1175587026718142464

https://thickmatch.com/husband-shows-picture-evidence-walking-wife-another-man/
Whew! Bruv.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral / My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now / Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.