Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Minister, Onyeama Carries Woman's Baby Onboard A US-bound Flight. Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister, Onyeama Carries Woman's Baby Onboard A US-bound Flight. Pics (50447 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts Tramadol, Cash Consignments; Seizes US-bound Heroin / Minister Onyeama Walks Away When Asked About Nigeria's Stance On Ukraine (Video) / Nigerian Air Force A29 Supertucano Attack Aircraft Completes First Flight. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minister, Onyeama Carries Woman's Baby Onboard A US-bound Flight. Pics by Muyuba: 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
Let Buhari haters continue to give themselves high blood pressure. I can emphatically say this trend is becoming a common place in Nigeria. I was at a recently concluded conference. The minister of health entered without the usual paparazzis, securities, aides etc. When he entered, nobody knew when he entered except those who knew him before. We similarly have minister of transport Who had to stand because no more seats, and a vice president who carried his own um
Re: Minister, Onyeama Carries Woman's Baby Onboard A US-bound Flight. Pics by Muyuba: 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
Let Buhari haters continue to give themselves high blood pressure. I can emphatically say this trend is becoming a common place in Nigeria. I was at a recently concluded conference. The minister of health entered without the usual paparazzis, securities, aides etc. When he entered, nobody knew when he entered except those who knew him before. We similarly have minister of transport Who had to stand because no more seats, and a vice president who carried his own umbrella by himself. God, I thank you for these changes.
Re: Minister, Onyeama Carries Woman's Baby Onboard A US-bound Flight. Pics by seunjungle1(m): 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
Her mind is so flexible like Nigeria constitution.
He carried your son meaning what? 5tupid woman
Re: Minister, Onyeama Carries Woman's Baby Onboard A US-bound Flight. Pics by Enemyofpeace: 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
Yinmu! All na eye service. It doesn't stop him from looting the treasury
Re: Minister, Onyeama Carries Woman's Baby Onboard A US-bound Flight. Pics by Enemyofpeace: 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
seunjungle1:
Her mind is so flexible like Nigeria constitution.
He carried your son meaning what? 5tupid woman
don't mind her. Most Nigerians are so gullible
Re: Minister, Onyeama Carries Woman's Baby Onboard A US-bound Flight. Pics by Enemyofpeace: 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
Muyuba:
Let Buhari haters continue to give themselves high blood pressure. I can emphatically say this trend is becoming a common place in Nigeria. I was at a recently concluded conference. The minister of health entered without the usual paparazzis, securities, aides etc. When he entered, nobody knew when he entered except those who knew him before. We similarly have minister of transport Who had to stand because no more seats, and a vice president who carried his own umbrella by himself. God, I thank you for these changes.
abeg Make we hear word. Most of them are like that because they know that most Nigerians are not happy with the government. They are scared of being booed
Re: Minister, Onyeama Carries Woman's Baby Onboard A US-bound Flight. Pics by vineyardfarms: 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
[quote author=CallMeDrino post=82454110]A Nigerian nursing mother was left in awe as she received a warm reception from the Minister of Foreign affairs, Geoffery Onyeama, onboard a US-bound flight last night.

Oluwayimika Kuye shared the story of how the Minister was so helpful as he played with her one year old son and carried him throughout the flight so she could have some rest.

According to her, she never expected a highly placed government official to be of assistance to a nursing mum like her.

Read her posts which she shared on her InstaStories sighted by Igbere TV below.

http://igberetvnews.com/1012433/nursing-mum-shares-her-encounter-with-nigerian-minister-onboard-a-us-bound-flight/

NIGERIANS HAVE GOOD HEART OF KINDNESS ESPECIALY OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY TO THEIR FELLOWS. NO TRIBAL SENTIMENTS, EXCEPT HERE IN NIGERIA. GOD BLESS HIM AND THANKS FOR SHARING AND BEEN APPRECIATIVE.
Re: Minister, Onyeama Carries Woman's Baby Onboard A US-bound Flight. Pics by Lionlyf: 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
CallMeDrino:
A Nigerian nursing mother was left in awe as she received a warm reception from the Minister of Foreign affairs, Geoffery Onyeama, onboard a US-bound flight last night.

Oluwayimika Kuye shared the story of how the Minister was so helpful as he played with her one year old son and carried him throughout the flight so she could have some rest.

According to her, she never expected a highly placed government official to be of assistance to a nursing mum like her.

Read her posts which she shared on her InstaStories sighted by Igbere TV below.

http://igberetvnews.com/1012433/nursing-mum-shares-her-encounter-with-nigerian-minister-onboard-a-us-bound-flight/
I hope he's not going 4 yam eating
Re: Minister, Onyeama Carries Woman's Baby Onboard A US-bound Flight. Pics by bamosagie(m): 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
He carried your son in throughout the flight but the picture was taken in the office....
Re: Minister, Onyeama Carries Woman's Baby Onboard A US-bound Flight. Pics by cmikel: 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
iPhoneRepairer:
Kind gesture coming from him. Onyeama for president.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Minister, Onyeama Carries Woman's Baby Onboard A US-bound Flight. Pics by iPhoneRepairer: 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
cmikel:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Aspiring presidents take pictures with babies to canvas votes
Re: Minister, Onyeama Carries Woman's Baby Onboard A US-bound Flight. Pics by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
Everything na format.
Re: Minister, Onyeama Carries Woman's Baby Onboard A US-bound Flight. Pics by ACE1010: 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
iPhoneRepairer:
Kind gesture coming from him. Onyeama for president.

grin grin grin... Bubu 3rd term loading.... If Bubu hear that word you again ehhh grin grin
Re: Minister, Onyeama Carries Woman's Baby Onboard A US-bound Flight. Pics by ACE1010: 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
Tolexander:
Geoffery Onyeama May be a nice man anyway.

But I noticed one thing about our politicians while leaving the country and outside Nigeria they are always so nice and act a perfect gentleman, most especially inside the plane.
Perhaps they are afraid of plane crash and want to get to heaven with a last minute good work

cheesy grin grin
Re: Minister, Onyeama Carries Woman's Baby Onboard A US-bound Flight. Pics by Sunmolar(m): 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2019
Tolexander:

But I noticed one thing about our politicians while leaving the country and outside Nigeria they are always so nice and act a perfect gentleman, most especially inside the plane.
Perhaps they are afraid of plane crash and want to get to heaven with a last minute good work

When nigerian politicians travel abroad they feel vulnerable & helpless,but here in naija their security carries their poo for money.
Re: Minister, Onyeama Carries Woman's Baby Onboard A US-bound Flight. Pics by Bimpe29: 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
That's called situational approach.

Tolexander:

Re: Minister, Onyeama Carries Woman's Baby Onboard A US-bound Flight. Pics by JohnnyBling(m): 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
Tolexander:

Hehe. Element of truth in this
Re: Minister, Onyeama Carries Woman's Baby Onboard A US-bound Flight. Pics by JuanDeDios: 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
Tolexander:

grin
Re: Minister, Onyeama Carries Woman's Baby Onboard A US-bound Flight. Pics by RexTramadol1: 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
If na me epp u, u go carry am go twitter?
Re: Minister, Onyeama Carries Woman's Baby Onboard A US-bound Flight. Pics by armadeo(m): 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
Tolexander:

I hereby dub thee sir savage
Re: Minister, Onyeama Carries Woman's Baby Onboard A US-bound Flight. Pics by megafone: 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
Find one Cele church go o or else, won ti lo ogo omoyen!
Re: Minister, Onyeama Carries Woman's Baby Onboard A US-bound Flight. Pics by piagetskinner(m): 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
He looks like pastor Chris oyakilohme
Re: Minister, Onyeama Carries Woman's Baby Onboard A US-bound Flight. Pics by showafrica(m): 6:32am On Sep 23, 2019
donstan18:
Your maid deserves more appreciation , not a corrupt politician

No mind am, if no be say she dey for first class, they for no notice am.
Re: Minister, Onyeama Carries Woman's Baby Onboard A US-bound Flight. Pics by renewable1(m): 10:30am On Sep 23, 2019
Cool

Do you need a 1kva complete solar power system to power your TV, decoder, Dan, sound system and bulbs for 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Minister, Onyeama Carries Woman's Baby Onboard A US-bound Flight. Pics by iPhoneRepairer: 8:45am On Sep 30, 2019
mercyviv:

Not just Onyeama for president, let's make his village Nigeria's capital.
how sarcastic of you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Governors Who Have No Business Building Airports / Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC / Soyinka Reacts To COVID-19 Lockdown: 'We Are Not In War Emergency'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.