Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,433 members, 7,954,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:58 AM

Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos (46720 Views)

Babangida (IBB) Achieved All These In 8 Years / General Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) Supports Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by RichDad1(m): 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2019
Mumu button

4 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Earthquake1: 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
sarqwest:
Nigeria population is about 200million, and this just one man opinion...not my business

Why are you then commenting?

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ikecna94:
Thunder and hell fire fire IBB for this useless talk. Onye Ara. It's like these people intentionally act ignorance of the lack of unity in that shithole. Tunder fire anybody that suggest one Niggeria to any igbo and may tunder equally fire any one Niggeria Igbo that intentionally sabotaging our efforts to leave that shithole
I pity some of you guys that come on SM and talk anyhow, I pray this una careless talk won't stand against you someday....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Buyerscity(m): 6:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
What differentiates successful leaders and companies from unsuccessful ones?

What is the road you need to take in order to achieve all you strive for?

Today, we will try to give you the answer.

Who Should Read “Business Strategy”? And Why?
“Business Strategy” is a book about, just as the title states, business strategy, its importance, the components that it consists of, and how companies can become better at strategizing and therefore reaching more of their goals.

Tracy has an interesting approach, as he uses the historical example of the Macedonian king Alexander the great to illustrate his points.

We recommend it to all managers, leaders, as well as corporate strategists.

Click link below to purchase:
https:///product/business-strategy-4461404
Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by dalass(f): 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
I now believe it's only broke aßsed Igbo's who wants Biafra...The rich and successful ones like these potbellied people in the picture have too many things at stake than to jeopardize such grin

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
horsepower101:
Igbos owe nobody anything. Let the true Nigerians fix their country.

Everyone is always looking for Igbos to help them out of their problem.

Igbos have their hand full. They are heading back to fix Igboland since Nigeria abandoned it. No federal presence at all.

After the civil war, they gave them only 20 pounds and refuse to reconstruct major infrastructures. They were completely abandoned.
Instead Abuja and Lagos was built up.

Igbos had no other choice but to start traveling around within and outside Nigeria to do business to survive.

Now you are calling on them to help you rebuild a failed economy and country.

MAY GOD BLESS U RICHLY

7 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Amudeneogu: 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
So, Igbos will continue to be slaves in Nigeria while Hausa and Fulani will continue ruling. CAN IT WORK?.

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by hisexcellency34: 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
Babangida favoured Igbos more than any other leader
Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
horsepower101:

Igbos have their hand full. They are heading back to fix Igboland since Nigeria abandoned it. No federal presence at all.

After the civil war, they gave them only 20 pounds and refuse to reconstruct major infrastructures. They were completely abandoned.

Igbos had no other choice but to start traveling around within and outside Nigeria to do business to survive.

I will be happy if this can be achieved.

4 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2019
leofab:
Vegetable ex president
Haba a why are u talking like this?
Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by jrusky(m): 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
In summary,... Igbo ,the sustainers of the country,amaka!

I know you must surely display your ignorant I'm not disappointed at all I have be waiting to read your post.

If the nonsense you just said to create tribal madness this evening is all you can deduced from the meeting between Babagida and the igbos then seek for help.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
The same people calling yorubas northern slaves marking register at aboki palace.

Issokay

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Gerald454: 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nnukwueze:

I just don't understand what these people want from us. Should Igbos start cutting their flesh for these parasites to be satisfied.

My brother i keep thinking about it every day and night. What Nigerians really want from us.

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Gerald454: 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
horsepower101:

Bunch of hypocrites and confused fools...lol
Also Nigerians__ Biafra dont have what it takes to be a country
Biafrans___ ok, let go and manage it that way.
Also Nigerians.... no oooo we will not let u go.

Very confuse people.

10 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Royalfurnitures: 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
IBB is one of the most detribalised northerners

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by DarkJeddi(m): 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
leofab:
Vegetable ex president
Life is a Stage,pray you live to be his age.. shocked

He is old,you don't have to insult him for that.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
No federal presence ?
Y'all should hate PDP

horsepower101:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Mightyhaiz: 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
jrusky:

I know you must surely display your ignorant I'm not disappointed at all I have be waiting to read your post.

If the nonsense you just said to create tribal madness this evening is all you can deduced from the meeting between Babagida and the igbos then seek for help.
Who be this tramadol addict?

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by shamecurls(m): 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
[s]
horsepower101:

[/s]

Your lots feel too important and are so empty.

Who is calling you or begging you to come fix the economy? Which industry do you control in Nigeria? You think we are talking of shops littered all over Nigeria.

Shift abegi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Newmans: 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
IBB an elderly state man we appreciates you and pray that the Almighty God, grant you long live and good health, God give Nigeria peace unity and progress thank you BABA God, happy birth day SIR IBB.!!!
Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by horsepower101: 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
Gerald454:

Also Nigerians__ Biafra dont have what it takes to be a country
Biafrans___ ok, let go and manage it that way.
Also Nigerians.... no oooo we will not let u go.

Very confuse people.

Honestly if they do mental exam on Nigerians, a lot of them will end up in the psychiatric ward. Because you must be mad to say the things Nigerians always say against Igbos.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by shamecurls(m): 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nnukwueze:

Igbo land existed before one European decided to come and join oil and water (which can never mix). We want a separate existence. We are too different racially, in language, culture, heritage etc.

I still don't understand why we don't like ourselves in this contraption yet we cannot just decide once and for all to separate permanently. How can a person be fighting tooth and nail to stay with something or someone you don't like? ( This must be a psychological affliction).

All I care about is Igbo heritage, Igbo blood and Igbo soil.

Am sure you typing this from the West.

Cant you all just return back to the East so it sends a strong warning to the FG.

Its not by chest-beating but actions

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Gerald454: 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nnukwueze:

Nigeria is not my country so why should I contribute to it? What have you yourself contributed to zoogeria?
The day biafra republic stand, that is the day i will come back from Australia to put my effort in building the greatest country in Africa.
A lot are going on internationally. Biafrans are using diplomatical ways to destroy the fucking zoo.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by cjrane: 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
OreMI22:
Igbos are the last people to leave Nigeria if Nigeria were made a level playing field and accommodating for everyone.

To be fair, IBB was a more patriotic nationalist than the jihadist impostor occupying Aso Rock today pretending to be Buhari.

The "concern" about the continued unity of Nigeria without even greater "concern" on the skewed federation forced on us today where only Fulani tribe dominates every aspect of governance, security and the economy should worry any patriotic citizen that wants Nigeria to survive.

Therefore, IBB should call on Buhari and people like him in Aso rock to stop pushing Nigeria to the precipice of war or disintegration by pursuing sectional interests such as RUGA and lopsided development of the country.

The average Fulani man hates Nigeria!!!
They only want Nigeria to remain together so they can have access to southern resources to loot.

If they really want Nigeria not to breakup, they would remove those factors such as intolerance and stop plotting injustices against sections of the country.

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by eagleu: 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2019
Royalfurnitures:
IBB is one of the most detribalised northerners

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices

Detribalised?
No, he was not, despite marrying an Igbo woman.
Instead, he wanted to prove to Fulani people that he was one of them, eager and most willing to do whatever they told him. IBB even claimed Fulani heritage, before Sanusi told him, "no, you're not"
All of them who had the opportunity to move this country forward, but instead saw Igbos as enemy #1 always regret after leaving office.
IBB, the evil maradona set out to perpetrate the civil war, and he's just now waking up?

7 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by showafrica(m): 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
horsepower101:

Don't mind the nonsense and ingredient vegetables..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by PapaAdanna: 6:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
IBB I respect you but calling Nigeria one big family is playing on my intelligence

BIaFrA must come

ZOMBIES will come here barking but I am still here to hush them puppies

4 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by chukel(m): 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2019
leofab:
Vegetable ex president
you probably were not born when he was military head of state, else you wouldn't refer to him as such. Though corrupt but one of the most intelligent, smartest and bravest of heads of state.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by McTobe(m): 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
Absolutely but what I think is that most Igbo elites that their investment is in the East and South South pump their money into IPOB because with separation they will loose little or nothing but those with huge stake in the Noth, West and with greater stake in politics does not support the idea because of what they will loose in the case of a disintegration.
dalass:
I now believe it's only broke aßsed Igbo's who wants Biafra...The rich and successful ones like these potbellied people in the picture have too many things at stake than to jeopardize such grin

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Nnukwueze: 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
Gerald454:

The day biafra republic stand, that is the day i will come back from Australia to put my effort in building the greatest country in Africa.
A lot are going on internationally. Biafrans are using diplomatical ways to destroy the fucking zoo.

Nwanne the day we finally get this Biafra will be the most glorious day on the African continent. A new dawn of freedom.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ikecna94:
Thunder and hell fire fire IBB for this useless talk. Onye Ara. It's like these people intentionally act ignorance of the lack of unity in that shithole. Tunder fire anybody that suggest one Niggeria to any igbo and may tunder equally fire any one Niggeria Igbo that intentionally sabotaging our efforts to leave that shithole
BUT NOTHING WRONG FOR IGBO MAN TO COMMIT CRIME IN THE NAME OF BIAFRA NOT NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nnukwueze:

Igbo land existed before one European decided to come and join oil and water (which can never mix). We want a separate existence. We are too different racially, in language, culture, heritage etc.

I still don't understand why we don't like ourselves in this contraption yet we cannot just decide once and for all to separate permanently. How can a person be fighting tooth and nail to stay with something or someone you don't like? ( This must be a psychological affliction).

All I care about is Igbo heritage, Igbo blood and Igbo soil.
YOU ANIMAL'S COMMIT CRIME IN THE NAME OF NIGERIA INSTEAD OF BIAFRA

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) / APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua / Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.